Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good things about Bush? - Minitokyo

Good things about Bush?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

i agree he just suks i don't really can't think of good thing about him
and well... a bit disappointed a guy like him could become president!

Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hmmmm... good things about Bush?
That's a nice question...

Maybe his tightening on the war against terrorism... but it has gone too far, and he's using it as an excuse to spread his 3vil empire.

Code of morals: it's stronger than Clinton's and that could make it a more honest president... if he wasn't an oil tycoon, a businessman, a dictator, a warmonger, an emperor, and a redneck asshole.

So, I guess that leaves him with just one single good treat: his popularity among rednecks.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

good thing about bush is that he can make people laugh out loud.. and i think people nowadays are more entwined when he delivers speeches, coz they're waiting for him to say something funny..

on a more serious note, i think i'm impressed on how tough he is on certain issues, he stands by what he says. and i think america is still better off with him than al gore..

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

OK well... Here in Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia) people hate the Americans... Why is that?
Year 1999, American bombers were bombing my homeland for not giving them Oil from Kosovo... That war was a very complicating matter since our own president was accused for many things but thats not the point... That was when Clinton was the president of the US...
And now Bush is here trying to police the world... Should i now start laughing?
On TV i dont think they reprisent ppl of Iraq as victims... The victims are the soldiers who fight against terrorism... To the rest of the world is a mistery how do the americans live... Here in Serbia (not Siberia!) ppl who visit US are not very thrilled about it when they return for many of reasons and the first one is the education (it is too easy) How come?
A student from my school, who was BTW one of the dummest in my class, has all A in the US... <_<
This was out of the topic to show you the things in my country and how it is effected by US and Bush...
The war is over (1999) but the pain is still here and the ppl cannot forgive the US for the bombardment... They dont like the US goverment policing the world... I mean why doesnt Bush go to some other places to get rid of terrorism, and not the countries that have gas and oil?
This whole terrorism thing is just a mask to get to the oil...

As a citizen of the outside world that is not US i cannot say anything good about Bush sorry...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I HAVE SAID IT ONCE AND I SHALL SAY SO AGAIN,
BUSH IS AN EVIL AND UNPLANNED BEING FROM THE START WOULD COULD NOT LEAD KIDS TO A CAMPING SITE!

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR HIS RACISM, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY CAN ELECT HIM, IT BE A HUNDRED MORE TIMES EVEN, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT HE IS EVERY WORTH BIT OF AN IDIOT.

HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT POLICING THE WORLD WITH HIS LAWS!
HE IS SUPERIMPOSING AND THOSE THINGS HE DOES. HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME OF STARTING WARS FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND RACISM ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote:
(No offense intended, man, but I just gotta respond to that)

So, since Hussien didn't have nuclear weapons to bomb us with, we should just let him keep killing off huge numbers of his own people while we turn a blind eye since he isn't a concern of ours, right? That's just terrible, and I'm ashamed that I even came up with it! Also, you might keep in mind that we lost less soldiers in both Gulf wars and the fighting in Afghanistan combined than Saddam's regime killed in one year. I saw a video of an execution by the Hussien regime in Iraq. It showed a man being lowered feet-first into an industrial plastic grinder simply because Saddam didn't like the man. Don't you think he deserved to fall? Also, one of the big opposers to the war in Iraq was France, and they were making heaps of illegal money off of oil bought off of Iraq in violation of the embargo imposed by the U.N.

While I agree the Hussien should have been stopped perhaps he wouldn't get so much critism if he hadn't gone in there under false intentions (ie WMD) . This makes people think Bush only went into Iraq for oil espically since there are countries in Africa whose dictators are alot worse then Hussien ever was yet Bush hasn't said anything about trying to stop them or even mentioned their horrible acts of slaugheter.
The people in Iraq were better of under Hussien then the people of these countires are under their dictators yet nothing was done or even mentioned of their plight. Which is why some people get the wrong idea about why Bush/Blair went into Iraq.

the way i see it is bush got voted back into power, therefore he cant be that bad or it never would have happened

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

good things about bush ? NUTHIN! ^^
all what he did is just killing inocent people.. and destoyed families life.. for no reason..and soon he will attack syira.. for no reason too.. after then to lebanon where i live.. for no reason.. thats bush! gosh i hate him

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

I think it was civics teacher who said something about the debt.

"It took around 220 years to lower the national debt to the lower trillions-- and Bush has destroyed the progress in 5 years! And he still has three to go."

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

Zyndarius

Zyndarius

Sage of the Five Paths

thats he is human and is going to die some day hahahahahahahaa

"Every spilled tear, feeds the roots, of a tree which the heavens will reach."

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Here in Australia when we first ever saw Bush on Tv, well no one could take him seriously. He was unelectable. He was a puppet. He couldn't complete a full sentence.

Well he got elected and now we have to find some way of still taking him and the good American people seriously. The fact that he got in tells me that more than half of America is in serious trouble with it's reasoning powers. It's disturbing and depressing and it's all happened when we need the strongest, most honest person on earth to lead through the mine field. The good thing about Bush ... he can't stand for a third term. However, I'm sure there is something equally as frightening standing in the wings.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

umm ok...his hair sucks...his face sucks, what he does sucks...umm whats good....lets....jus forget about whats good...the bad list is endless XD

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Quote by Prydeyumm ok...his hair sucks...his face sucks, what he does sucks...umm whats good....lets....jus forget about whats good...the bad list is endless XD

I agree, everything sucks! XP XP

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

He won't be President in 3 years time. Vote for Pikachu, he would make a better president then Jnr.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Personally I dont think Kerry would've handled Iraq very well (since he wants terrorism down to a nuissance) Of course how would you handle it if you were President. It must be hard hearing to sides argue the same thing like "We cant go to war war is evil." and the other side "Those bastards attacked us first lets go kick their asses." and hes also had nothing but bad luck all the hurricanes and 9/11 we may say he's a stupid president and he might be but 10-20 yrs from now we may say he handled things well. Again I know that Iraq was a mistake but we cant just withdraw our troops now otherwise Iraq would end up like alot of the African Countries from the 1950's.

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

For me I guess Bush would be both a Good and Bad President. technically he did a lot of things that are not beneficial to the other side of the coin but he also did a lot of beneficial thing for the other side. :d in other words I guess It's all who are going to benefit and those not going to benefit. but the majority that are affected mostly are the people themselves. the middle and lower class ones will have a much harder time

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

nada

Wat did the pirate say to the cat?............. Meow

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

were there any?

btw go to google and type failure then press on take a guess :P

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The number of posts of uneducated blind hatred in this thread is appalling. I encourage them to look at the facts, not just the crap the press prints. The press has an agenda, no matter how you slice it.

I am invincible!

RubenHironeske

RubenHironeske

The Fox Demon

what good things about bush? in my opinion bush is an illiterate monkey and should not be running this country or any other country for that matter

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Quote by unicorn2006and no I'm not being sarcastic.

Hmm.. good.. Bush... good... Bush...

Well he can't be re-elected again :)

...unless he comes up with another change in law OX

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Its easy to criticize those in power, but you have to realize that he doesnt have all the controll he has to fight with the congress, senate, his political backers...the list goes on and on.

I for think yes he is controversial, I dont think he was voted in the second time because he was effective but because Kerry was more of an idiot. No I dont like Bush never have, after the win over Gore due in part to florida(which just coincidentally his brother is governor of) and then again with the win over Kerry(some more voting issues in florida), does anyone else see this. Anyways, yes he is controversial, yes he is trying to reform Medicare, Social Security, and Education. But at the same time he did nothing to help with our energy prices that sky rocketed nor did he move that fast to help the Katrina victims.

Now Im done ranting, in all honesty Bush was the better canidate for pres, better than Al-I invented the internet-Gore or John-umm which should I chose-Kerry. I didnt vote for either do to those facts. And next election Ill look at the canidates and chose the one thats best for the country be it Democrat(I voted Clinton) or republican(I voted Bush).

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

Quote by WasZanzBut at the same time he did nothing to help with our energy prices that sky rocketed nor ...

ahem... not to mention that energyprices in the US still are the lowest on the industialized planet!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.