Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming - Minitokyo

Prince Of Tennis: Your Prince Charming

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Fuji Syuusuke would be a very charming prince...
but i would have to choose Ryoma because although he's arrogant and probably won't be charming at all~, he's still the best-looking (in my opinion) and is attractive in his own way!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Definitely Fuji Syusuke! He's just so mysterious... with that indescribable smile and such heavenly eyes! Kyaaa~~ Fuji Syusuke all the way! <3

lol..I'd say Fuji as my second choice...seeing as a good majority of replies have given reason as to why he'd make a good prince charming.... >.>;;

but, definitely for my number one prince charming--

Shishido Ryou <3

^__^ He just strikes me as the not-too-romantic but hard-trying type. (lol did that make sense?) Anyways, he's just too sweet for words. Kya~ Shishido-sama! *melts*

haha, and to keep pondering...
third would be . . . Atobe? Although his narcicism doesn't really suit the whole 'charming' business...
hm, maybe Tezuka? Bwah! Toast-like personality; but, I guess fangirls see him as the 'mysterious, cool guy' type? ah, but I do love him ^^;;

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

my prince is Eiji Kikumaru ^_^ kya........he's so cool in his acrobatic play ^_^ when he's playing, he always says "hoi hoi" kyaaaaaaaa so cute ^_^

Fuji was my first real prince charming, but in close second place comes Choutarou. I'm convinced he's the perfect boyfriend XD

Though Kaidoh Kaoru is my favorite character in PoT, my second favorite would do nicely as Prince Charming; Kawamura Takashi--Taka-san. He's decidedly unprincely if one sticks to the connotations with "prince", without Atobe's flair or Fuji's grace or Echizen's arrogance, but I find his character has heart and dedication. That's why he's my Prince Charming.

Besides, can anyone imagine Kaidoh wearing a crown without giggling? I can't! Tee hee.

I like Fuji, Oshitari and Tezuka.
Strangely, I always seem to like characters with glasses...
Hmmmm~... [lol]

I'll pick Oshitari Yuushi~ He's cute, he's cool, he's hot, HE'S SMART! PRODIGY OF HYOTEI! XDD

i like eiji and fuji :] eijis cute cus hes always so happy and cheerful while fuji is always so calm and happy~~

tezuka!

akikaede

akikaede

NERD

Mine would be Shishido! With his hair short of course. :P

He's my prince~~~

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Mine is Mizuki, i really love it when he play with his hair XD

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

mine?
i cant chose!
between ECHIZEN RYOMA
and FUJI!
I JUST LOVE THE HELL OUT OF THEM!
o i love eiji too.....
i just love all of them!

caspertarian

caspertarian

...:::Slacker Inc:::...

fuji syusuke.....

although his triple and fourth counters are extreme wierd.. erm i don't play tennis but can a person really does such moves in a match...
but he is a tensei so maybe his skills are all very special

Yuushi fron Hyotei or Fuji from Seigaku..I really can't choose XD

I go with Fuji Syusuke too! he's just so hawt~ he's handsome and sadistic too! and he can be the protective type too when it comes to his friends.

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I can't choose!
Syusuke: cuz he'll be protective and I kind of like his sadistic side
Kikumaru: He's so lively!
and
Sengoku, Yukimura too!

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

Syusuke! *¬*

Signature Image

FUJIIIIIIIIIIII! OMG he is amazingggg <3

I think Tezuka is a lil too quiet & serious for me. He doesn't show too many emotions. I like Momo too, but he's too hotheaded. Ryoma is the same as Tezuka, emotionless on the outside. I would never be able to stand that!

Momoshiro <3
I like guys like him =3 I love his looks and I love his personality, the others guys from POT are good too but for me Momoshiro always will be the best <3 luv him the most *____*

Pockycest

Momo-chan

Takeshi Momoshiro----he's the best ^o^

SENGOKU <3 *dies*

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by aprilsh0wersFUJIIIIIIIIIIII! OMG he is amazingggg <3

I think Tezuka is a lil too quiet & serious for me. He doesn't show too many emotions. I like Momo too, but he's too hotheaded. Ryoma is the same as Tezuka, emotionless on the outside. I would never be able to stand that!

i can stand Tezuka's quiet nature and seriousness compared to Ryoma's arrogance and provocations. i just can't stand Ryoma. i think Momoshiro should have been the main character :D.

i think they're all great. but in the end i'll stick with Kaidoh. S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s. his bandana looks cool too. i like how he "shuts up" the annoying 1st years. i love that :P.

:3 Eiji~
he is such a cutie :)

Talking about prince charming...of cos its Tezuka...haha he just have this aura aorund him, mysterious at times, and good at playing....haha

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.