Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your most hated vegetable? - Minitokyo

What is your most hated vegetable?

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 217 total items

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

As the above states. Which vegetable(s) do you hate most and why?
I hate peas. They're sooo gross! I just want to kill them all! (yes, I want to kill peas. That's how much I hate them).
Also, brocolli is another one. I don't mind cauliflower (sp?), but I can't stand brocolli. Not only is it the taste, but the little green things get stuck in yout teeth.
Those two are my most hated vegetables. I dislike loads more, but I wanna give other peoplea chance XD

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

string beans. they get stuck in my throat and choke me. -_- maybe i'm just a clumsy person. :(

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Peas... i don't feel the taste in them
i hate broccolli and Brosel Sprouts,.... hhhmmmmm cauliflower is olrite yeah.. Olrite nothing more nothing less
To anyone that likes them
UUgguguhgullll ugughhglglgllughlgu

Cauliflower, and peppers. Peppers are vegetables , right? dont like chili things .

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know, I hate all vagies!!!! (wasn't that one of Naruto phrases?... oh well ^_^' ).
Okay, maybe not all, but most.
Hard to say which one I hate the most... probably peas or beans.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....
I think it's tomato...
I can't eat...
If i try to eat it i feel that i have to vomit what i ate... :angry: >=( >=0!!

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I hate lettuce. They don't taste good. XP I also hate boiled corn. Just looking at it makes me want to puke.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i hate olive hohohohohohohoho i'm only here who likes the brocolli and caulifower :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Whats a wrong vith olive? ^_^' Imo the most evil vegetable is onion. Definitly the worst! >_<

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

ALL freaking BELL peppers should BURN IN h3ll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because i despise them for no reason... i can see it in their eyes... it's evil.... pure evil.... *glares at the evil bell pepper* but the broccoli is my friend.... *hugs mr. broccoli*

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Haha! I'm getting some pretty interesting answers here! Thanks to everyone who answered so far!

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Davoi hate olive hohohohohohohoho i'm only here who likes the brocolli and caulifower :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

I like brocolli and cauliflower. lol

An addition, I also hate turnips. I just really don't like the taste. bleh...

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Lima beans. I cannot stand lima beans. >.> Disgusting...

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by Davoi hate olive hohohohohohohoho i'm only here who likes the
brocolli and caulifower :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

I like brocolli and cauliflower. lol
An addition, I also hate turnips. I just really don't like the taste.
bleh...

I've never eaten a turnip before... I do know that the juice stains though! Maybe that's why I've never tried it...

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Beans. For the lurve of Dios-I hate beans. Except for string or re-fried. Also I don't like raw onions.

Signature Image

Quote by Chloe-chanAs the above states. Which vegetable(s) do you hate most and why?
I hate peas. They're sooo gross! I just want to kill them all! (yes, I want to kill peas. That's how much I hate them).
Also, brocolli is another one. I don't mind cauliflower (sp?), but I can't stand brocolli. Not only is it the taste, but the little green things get stuck in yout teeth.
Those two are my most hated vegetables. I dislike loads more, but I wanna give other peoplea chance XD

You and Bush Sr., will get along marvelously on this one. He hated brocolli too and said so in public years ago. Boy, you should have seen the outcry from brocolli growers. :D

As for me I don't like zucchini. Don't like the taste or the texture.

Cellury, hate it so much, the smell, taste, even look of it...

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Quote by NaneoCellury, hate it so much, the smell, taste, even look of it...

Same here. I hate celery! It's so tasteless! XO

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i forgot about a lot of that stuff, peas, celery but i would say cooked carrots, regular is fine but i dont like the mushy things, like eating paste.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

brussell sprouts and lima beans they are tied the taste of them makes me gag

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i hate cerlery and lettece just because they're tasteless.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i could stand broccoli but i despite aspaurugus!!!!!i cant even spell it even if im a hecka good speller!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

The only vegetable I hate...is rotten VEGES!
Okay, seriously, I hate bitter melons! No taste buds for 'em!!
Wait...is bitter melon counted as a vege or fruit? In my family (Chinese), my parents cook 'em with sauce and serve 'em like that... And I go blahk! and shiver shiver shiver blahk!

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I hate onions blehhh They taste so bad!! Garlic is a bit better, but onions OMG >.<

Signature

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 217 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.