Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 britney spears...slut? - Minitokyo

britney spears...slut?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

is it just me or is britney spears a total slut?
the things she does in concert are just apolling!!
and she also claims that she cant have sex unless theres a camera recording her in the same room! --- -what do you think???- --
(im sorry if you like her, please dont kill me!!)

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

why anyone would care to find out about the sex lives of celebrities is beyond me? I believe what going on in the bedroom stay in the bedroom. -_-

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Slut:10

normal:0

A total slut and thats all I will say!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

She's nothing but 100 % slut
and i don't like the way she sings.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

She's dumb. Not just blonde, but stupid.

Brownie the Cat

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yes, Totally!

Signature Image

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

slut/10

'nuff said

Signature Image

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Quote by WindAlchemistis it just me or is britney spears a total slut?
the things she does in concert are just apolling!!
and she also claims that she cant have sex unless theres a camera recording her in the same room! --- -what do you think???- --
(im sorry if you like her, please dont kill me!!)

What if i want to kill you >=(

||Love Always, Sakura01||

Her music isn't all that bad; I think it's all to do with her image. She really doesn't do herself any favours with what she does. And that recent thing about not caring about piling on weight? Bad publicity really. Poor girl.
About her being a slut; I really don't thnk she knows how to be one. Cut her a little slack though. I don't love her, but her life is a nightmare already.

- This Free Life Crisis -

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

stix & stones fellow freaks...stix & stones... :D

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i doubt that my opinion matters, but i think that britney is just trying to form another image for herself, maybe flowing the influence of Madonna. she probably isn't thinking too much of her younger fans, but it doesn't seem like it matters, since she's getting older, she must want to aim for an older more mature audience....or a more perverted audience. *shrugs*

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Li-Meii doubt that my opinion matters, but i think that britney is just trying to form another image for herself, maybe flowing the influence of Madonna. she probably isn't thinking too much of her younger fans, but it doesn't seem like it matters, since she's getting older, she must want to aim for an older more mature audience....or a more perverted audience. *shrugs*

hmmm makes sense (your opinion matters!!)

Signature Image

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I dont see why your opinion of her even exists. What she does in her personal life is just that, personal. If she leaks information its so people will be like "omg britney is a slut" all over internet forums so that her name gets out. Its a common, age-old celebrity advertizing trick. She doesnt even have to work too hard. She can just let the tabloids and forum users do it and all she has to do is shake her ass a little harder than everyone else and have her publicist drop a rumor here and there.

I apologise if this sounds harsh towards the thread starter, it was not intended to do so.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by SuniraI dont see why your opinion of her even exists. What she does in her <A onmouseover="window.status='personal'; return true;" onmouseout=" window.status=''; return true; " href="http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=40061,363727,1116988130">personal</A> <A onmouseover="window.status='life'; return true;" onmouseout=" window.status=''; return true; " href="http://server4.103092804.com/Release3/linkredirect.php?h=41719,363727,1116988130">life</A> is just that, personal. If she leaks information its so people will be like "omg britney is a slut" all over internet forums so that her name gets out. Its a common, age-old celebrity advertizing trick. She doesnt even have to work too hard. She can just let the tabloids and forum users do it and all she has to do is shake her ass a little harder than everyone else and have her publicist drop a rumor here and there. I apologise if this sounds harsh towards the thread starter, it was not intended to do so.

yeah it makes sense what you said, but it still disgusts me lol
thanks for saying you apologise if it sounds harsh ^_^

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I think it's sick.I don't want to know a celebrity's life's story especially hers but I guess it can't be helped cause every one just wants to know things and then films them or takes pictures of her and such.I'm sorry I'm not a big fan of Britney and never was a fan

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hahaha, yea she is a slut..Hehe, a major one too. Have any of you guys seen her new reality show Chaotic? Haha, she's really lame on camera even though she tries to seem like all real and normal...which she's clearly not....and yea, I think her concerts are all about her dancing around half-naked.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I think she leads a sad empty life. She started out so young that I don't think she actually formed an identity of her own, she just tries to please her "audience". But like my very wise Grandma was always quick to tell me "you can't please everyone", I don't think she knows that.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I thought we already know that ages ago, she is a slut. I wonder why would any one actually listen to her music.

Signature

I hate her!!! She is a slut!!! Yap, Yap, Yap.(I don't think I should say what the Yaps mean)

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

well, in my own opinion, i think almost all female artists are slutty [brtiney spears, christina argueila, etc etc] they all started out innocent and proper, and now look at them >.< all different, i think it happens ta all female artists, they start out appropiate then turn slutty, but thats juss my view on it >>

Signature

lol well i cant say ive met the woman, so how would i know? dont get me wrong, i am certainly no fan of britney (or really much pop in general). ah, i'll be blatant - i really have an intense dislike for britney. all appearances in music videos would certainly suggest slut, in a BIG way. but, in saying that, magazines, etc. have a tendancy to give news on whatever dirt they find - theres heaps of sluts out there, but its her they will target simply because shes so well known. and, even if she is a slut, so what? i dont like sluts, but shes got her own opinion, as has every other female, so who am i to argue on what she wears? her choice, whether others like it or not.

Siri

Siri

Suou

i think she's ok
lol
i mean her music.. some of it is alright
she can look really gorgeous at times

in a world where sex appeal sells
heck i can see why she'd do it

but i do think she's a pretty stupid girl
with all that marriage stuff
lol

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

mightymegaman

mightymegaman

Brains over Brawns B.O.B

Her life is personal and not any of your business so leave her alone.Stay out of her life and worry about Windalchemist and Windalchemist alone. Would GOD approve of you justifing people. I don't think so! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

"I hear it" the sound of paranoia... the sound is coming closer,and closer until suddenly,it stops i turn around and no one's there.I go about my daily life seeing things i didn't see before the paranoia seems to keep on following me even through the doors.
Things don't seem as critical and i don't seem to spass out the sound of the paranoia is what i hate the most.To see it smile,to hear it grin,i guess this is what it's like to have a paranormal sin.......
~mightymegaman~
Signature Image

Thanks to Limefreak for my sig!

do u really have to ask?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.