Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating during class hours... - Minitokyo

Eating during class hours...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hello there, the other day in one of my classes, there was a guy eating something while the teacher was teaching and he asked that guy to stop eating because it was not break time.
Have you ever eaten anything during class time and do you think it would be polite to do so?
I used to do it sometimes but since I saw the teacher's attitude towards that guy, I sure don't want to make such mistake like his, I didn't really care about it before until that time.
So tell me what you think and take care all ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

he he... kids at my school always sneak food during class but if they get caught... they automatically get two hours detention on a saturday....

Signature Image

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

i don't mind eating candy in class, but not something big...i think it's impolite and annoying esp when it makes noises (like chips). In any case we aren't allowed to eat in class anyway so yeah.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

haha, i actually ate a lot in class.specially in college, coz our proffesors were less strict. i even drink coffee every science class, and i always put it in top of our projector, well she always uses our projector, i was kinda teasing her.it took her quite awhile to notice that i was in a way telling her that her class is so boring, it made me sleep..haha i miss the days damn

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

my school rules do not allow food in class. if we're caught, god knows what they'll do to us!

I used to ate at class...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

most of my lecturers don't mind as long as ur not making lots of noise like with crisp packets. We have 4 hour lectures so a cup of coffee is usually required as well just to stay concious ^^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

hmm me and my friends always sneak food in the room all the time the teachers usually don't care sometimes so we all usually chew bubble gum in their faces but if it's food like cookies or a sandwhich we put our text books up and munch on it fast ^.~ well sure it's polite :D well if you haven't had breakfast already ^_^'
not really polite but I see my teachers always eat something in front of us so were only learning from the best XP

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I always eating at the class
apple pie, gum, candy, drink, even fish ball, etc
we also exchange the food during class
If I were the teacher, pretend not see is better & happier for both

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The only time I really eat anything during class is when we watch a video. Even then I usually only eat a piece of candy or something.
Otherwise I don't eat in class. There was a kid in my Earth Science class that ate an apple but never got caught. I just don't get how these people sometimes never get caught.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I never get caught... even i ate every period of classs... hm... now i start feeling guilty...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

At school, my teachers didnt really care if you ate in class as long as you were quiet and the food didnt make the whole class smell. I made that mistake once, when I peeled a very ripe orange in the back of the class and the whole class smelled like oranges. :( I dont know, I thought it made the classroom smell better but it apparently made everyone in the room hungrier so they didnt pay attention as well as they should've. :}

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

I think it's quite a bit impolite to eat while someone is teaching something. Imagine that you're trying to teach a class and someone interrupts you with their eating. (Either that or you see that they pay more attention to eating than pay attention to you.)

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by KiumaruI think it's quite a bit impolite to eat while someone is teaching
something. Imagine that you're trying to teach a class and someone
interrupts you with their eating. (Either that or you see that they pay
more attention to eating than pay attention to you.)

I agree with Kiumaru.
It's impolite to eat during class because your teacher is teaching the lessons...

Holt

Holt

pffft

It's against school rules at my school unless the teacher's being lenient.
I think it's quite impolite because it sort of means you'd rather eat than listen to the teacher.

Signature Image

Costa85

the one _o

Everyone have done that at least once I think although it's not polite.
At least try to hide yourself =P

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! I have eating in classes, the proffesors don't say anything most of the time, but only if is not something big, like a cookie or something like that

Earn money reading e-mails here

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

My university doesn't have any specific rule about students can or can not eat in the class. I didn't before then I saw many of my classmates ate during class and the teacher didn't seem to bother so I did that too. But now I may not anymore, I don't want to be noticed by the teacher just because I was eating in his/her class :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Not really.
Though now, that I'm in collage, I sometimes drink a little during class hours (no alcohol, I meant typicall drinks!).
And why should that be inpolite? A lot of my teachers drink during classes as well.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I used to ate at class . . . but he he . . . i never get caught . . . he he ;) ;) ;)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

hahah the teacher probably chewed on the dude for eating in class hahaha.

:) Eating in class is disrespectful especially when the teacher is trying to get over a point in study, there are different ways to eat in class with out getting caught or ask to go to the bathroom and sit out side eat then head back to class :) .

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Hmm... I have to say that I've eaten in class many times before. Usually it depends on who the teacher is, if they're lenient then I eat, if they're strict then obviously I don't. But yeah it is quite rude to eat when the teacher's teaching, but I don't think it's that bad when they're just letting you do work. It help you think XD

Signature Image

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i can eat/drink in all of my classes except in my CS class, ill get kicked out XD

and might i add, if you plan on eating a full course meal in class which ive seen people do (carls Jr) you deserve to get smacked XD

i don't eat in classes i eat in the computer lab!!

^Lilrea^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.