Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wanna go japan? alright. where exactly? - Minitokyo

wanna go japan? alright. where exactly?

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

i basically wanna go to japan or just anywhere in japan cause i reallllyy wanna viisit it :3 my friends just recently visited it and i envyy her for that but id prbly wanna visit Kyoto :O cause thats where one of my cousin lives now!

shibuya and tokyo

Lots of places worthy of visiting in Japan:
Modern, trendy: top picks- Tokyo, Osaka
Historic, maple leaves & sakura viewing: top pick- Kyoto
Sunshine & chicks on beach: top pick- Naha (Okinawa)
Religious, in paritcular Buddism: tour Shikoku

Akihabara! And Tokyo XD Anywhere that I can go shopping~ Shinjuku district ... duno where else XD ...

I want to go shopping in japan >w< they have such cool stufffff~~~

yes tokoy

Akihabara most definately. If you don't know where Akihabara is, and what it's msot well-known for, then you don't deserve to be here D:. Thinking about the shops and merchandise there just makes me drool.

PS. I Kinda want to visit Shinujku as well, since it is mentioned in Code Geass.

i dont have any idea. but i really want to go there once i graduate college and take a nice job.

The Last Year I Went To Tokyo, By All Means I Want To Return And To Visit Places Like Kyoto, Nagano, Osaka, Good

juniok

juniok

From the moon

me i would personlly go to okinawa but as for a city Sendai because thats where im from.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I decided after finishing graduation and heading to Japan, but I prefer heading Kyoto, Odaiba and Miyazaki for interesting sights and learning more of Japanese language.

Signature Image

I want to go to Tokyo!

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I'm most likely going to be able to go there for free, yay, (either okinawa or iwakuni) but I hope to visit kyoto and tokyo.

Well, I don't really want to go to Japan, there's no point to for me. I never liked travelling in the first place, so that's to be expected. Although I actually lived there for a year, I barely remember anything, including where...

I'd like it, specially Okinawa

Pageantry

Pageantry

That Peculiar One

I would definitely want to go to Kyoto. <3

Tokyo would be a nice place to go as well. I would specifically like to see the Shibuya area and the chuken Hachiko/"faithful dog Hachiko" statue/memorial.

HELL YEA! I soooo want to go to japan! I would pretty much love to go anywhere in japan but i guess my first stop i would to start at is Tokyo!

In tokyo as well. Take over that city is what I have in mind.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

Yeah!
Tokyo
or maybe ...
well
I don't know what exacly it is

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I really want to see Japan. It's a shopping district. I could shop there. There's crazy fashion, too... like kogals and all. Harajuku too, 'cause they have crazy fashion too.. XD

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i wanna go to shibuya
but i won't stop there i wil see more of japan

why?

i want to go to J from i was studied grade 8
but now i am not going to J
i am sad, very sad

hmm shimokita, osaka, harajuku,
i wanna buy a lot stuf

Kanji157

Kanji157

Hitsuzen da..

Japan huh... yeah sure. I wanna go.
As for the place... Definitely Akiba (Akihabara). I'm gonna go all out and spend all my money on things that i wanna get xD
Another would be Nagasaki and Tokyo. For me, these are great places to be in (^_^)

Signature
	Image kono deai wa hitsuzen da...

Tokyo an dshopping!, perhaps okinawa, i love their dialect! or some place were it's calm =_= or perhaps flirt with some boys >_=

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.