Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you were Edward Elric? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you were Edward Elric?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

what would you do if you were in Edward Elric's position from FMA?
would you go on the journey to find the philosaphers (i know i spelt that wrong) stone and take your original body back?
would you keep the automail and still've burnt down your house for the reasons in the show, but not try to get your body back 'cause well lets face it, automail is frickin awesome?
what would you do or have done if you were in his position???

Signature Image

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I wouldnt care... I would be too stricken that I was edward elric... AND THAT I KNEW hughes *hughes drool* Maybe you have to lose someone to feel like ed...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

to lose someone....
over the last 3 years 5 of my family members have died....4 of them within this and the last year...and back in 2000 my aunt died of cancer.....
i definetly know what it feels like to lose someone, so i think i can relate to Ed, but i think to have your mother die and that be really the only family you have would be the worst feeling in the world....

Signature Image

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

Hmm...well i know how it feels to lose someone but i dont know if i would go on a journey or do something that Ed did. Stuff happens (i think) cause its supposed to happen that way. If thats the way it goes thats the way it goes and you shouldnt try to change it (Ed trying to find the philosophers stone to bring his mother back).

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by RabienRoseHmm...well i know how it feels to lose someone but i dont know if i
would go on a journey or do something that Ed did. Stuff happens (i
think) cause its supposed to happen that way. If thats the way it goes
thats the way it goes and you shouldnt try to change it (Ed trying to
find the philosophers stone to bring his mother back).

i know what you mean, yeah i thought about that, that he shouldve just let it be and not try to bring her back, but i can see why he did that

Signature Image

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

it is really sad when you lose someone, but i won't go to the extreme to bring that person back to life.
but...if i'm edward elric, i would search for the philosopher's stone because i want to restore my own body and alphonse's as well. automail is not my real body...so i won't be comfortable with that :P

if im Ed i'd do anything 4 Al cuz he's like the only family left. i wouldn't really care about myself though..

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Auto mail.....Awesome ^^ ^_~

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

If I was him. I would go and find the stone becuase I would become stronger by challenging enemies. I would even use Alchemy to help others so that when I'm broke. I can go to them without them chasing me. I would even become popular. I'll get my brothers body back, but keep the automail parts. XD

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by miraku-spikeIf I was him. I would go and find the stone becuase I would become
stronger by challenging enemies. I would even use Alchemy to help
others so that when I'm broke. I can go to them without them chasing
me. I would even become popular. I'll get my brothers body back, but
keep the automail parts. XD

lol
id probably keep the automail too :P

Signature Image

mini-kagome

mini-kagome

Fullmetal Alchemist

Quote by WindAlchemistto lose someone....
over the last 3 years 5 of my family members have died....4 of them within this and the last year...and back in 2000 my aunt died of cancer.....
i definetly know what it feels like to lose someone, so i think i can relate to Ed, but i think to have your mother die and that be really the only family you have would be the worst feeling in the world....

wow thats really sad im soo sorry.

if i was ed i would be kissing my self 24/7 i am soo cuuuuutteeee,
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!(...)

I want to be the sky for you even enveloping all of your pains, whenever I look up, I want to feel that I'm not alone, even if I'm far away let there be a place I can return to, a place I could call home.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by mini-kagome
wow thats really sad im soo sorry. if i was ed i would be kissing my
self 24/7 i am soo cuuuuutteeee,
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!((...)

think people would be looking at you strangely.... O_o
but i definetly know what you mean! ;)

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by mini-kagome
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!((...) Her and her cuuuuttttteeeennnnneeeesss!! lol

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by mini-kagome
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!((...) Her and her cuuuuttttteeeennnnneeeesss!! lol

what?

Signature Image

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I think i'll go on journet to find philosepher(I spell wrong) to help recover Ed body

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by Snow-HimeI think i'll go on journet to find philosepher(I spell wrong) to help recover Ed body

heh yeah

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by mini-kagome

what?

Ha, are we making you confused WindAlchemist?

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah, who are you talking about? you said "her and her cuteness"
i dont know, maybe im having a brain dead moment lol

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by WindAlchemistyeah, who are you talking about? you said "her and her cuteness"
i dont know, maybe im having a brain dead moment lol

Ha, lol. What I meant by, "her and her cuteness". Is that I meant mini-kagome and her cuteness becuase she mentioned her being cute if she was Ed. Are you still confused or you want me to explain it a bit more? ^_^'

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

ohhh i get it!
lol
*hits self on the head*

Signature Image

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by WindAlchemistohhh i get it!lol*hits self on the head*

Hurrah! Lets celebrate his new knowledge! Now, what shall we hit WindAlchemist in the head with? Anyone? lol

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by WindAlchemistohhh i get it!lol*hits self on the head*

Hurrah! Lets celebrate his new knowledge! Now, what shall we hit WindAlchemist in the head with? Anyone? lol

LOL!!!
and thats "her" to you buddy! lol
i vote we use a hammer, i think that should get through!

Signature Image

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by Prota-GirlAuto mail.....Awesome ^^ ^_~

If you coudl just have auto mail over your body as armor...that would be hot lol...*slightly off topic sry*

Am I the only one who'd want to join forces with the homunculi? They're all so cool! And then there'd be no more obilgation to not kill that damn Flame Alchemist! He'd regret calling me short, that's for sure^^.

Besides, on a more practical level joining up with the homunculi would make it easier to get my hands on a philosopher's stone and get Al's body back. Just so long as I could ignore the enourmous human sacrifice that had gone into making the stone...

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.