Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel? - Minitokyo

(GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Faggot. -_-' He's obssessed with Dullindal... and now he's acting more and more like Raww Le Kleuze... must be his clone or something. *shudder*

Rey Za Burrell? Well,... i think he is Gilbert Dullindall most important person in Minerva. A bright guy with complete skill and balance emotion.
A really talented yet dangerous person, with brillian strategic skill. He can drive the uncertain but talented combat person, Shinn to do as he wish.

don't know if he's dullindall's toy, but he's obviously manipulating shinn to do what he (and dullindall) wants. i don't like him, since he's hypocrite, telling one,doing other... it looks like he'll battle shinn at the end of the series... who knows

Here's what I think of that bastard Rey. He is exactly like Raww. He's telling people what to do, he's manipultating Shinn, and also I think that his life will end like Raww, Kira gets to kill him. Or better yet, Shinn will kill him. Since Rey is Chairman's go-to-guy, Rey knows everything that Chairman does. And since he doesn't want Chairman's plan to get messed up he'll kill anyone who gets in their way. Rey also doesn't want Shinn to realize the truth because Shinn is sooooo powerful, but you gotta know that Ray and Raww are the same and they will end the same.

Reys just a manipulating little kid and i can't wait for Kira or Athrun to kill him :)

i really think he was trying to keep a low profile of his piloting skills.
Rather girly in front of dull...
anyway, he's definitely smarter than shinn so far...

he' gay, DUMB GAY, MAD GAY, fukin GAY.

oh Rey is making me mad!! I just want to slap him!! whats his problem!! hes a power hungry puppet !! he's using Shinn, betraying everyone else !!! whats his problem !!! ugh!! I love'd Rey but now I'm so disapointed in him!!!

Well, ok, my fist fav is Athrun, anyone who's mean to him gets to me :)

i just saw episode 43.....and boy is rey a big jerk off >_> i hope he dies in epidose 44 and that will make my day muahhahahahaha

DONT HIT KIDS!!!

no seriously, they have guns

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

i don't like rey!! He is like, influencing Shinn. And he encouraged Shinn to kill Athrun!! no i can't accept that!! XO

he just keep on brain washin Shinn.

rybaxs

OUR FUTURE IS NEAR

Rey Za Burrel, his quite a genuis person that can explain some unknow techniques of the enemy, He try to stop kira and athrun not to open the mind of shinn or to know the truth, thats why Rey Za Burrel is more wierd and suspicious.. i dont knw y?

from beginning to end..
the alpha and omega....
eternity
from what we think and beyond....
we have GOD that can serve and poweful!
its from above...
Signature

Well remember he is a clone of Crutz or however u spell it. Well @ least i think he is seeing how he can tell whenever Mwu is near... But he is no where the pilot that Crutz was, Stirke freedom can own ledgen in less than 1 min!

But as for Ray, hes a puppet, or a puppet master dependin how u look @ it. He follow Gilberts word but tries to contorl Shinn... who sux btw!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

he is ok..............

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

I think that Rey is a boy who has suffered very much! ç_ç
He's related with Dullindal and Raww because he's Raww's clone! o_ò I wanna know what was his past...poor Rey!

Signature

better ray than shinn.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think this belongs in the GSD discussion thread at -> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/

Well Rey will most likely be killed because he is one of the main villains now, as well as Dullindal. Patrick Zala and Rau got killed so I think Dullindal is to Zala as Rey is to Rau. The bigger question is by whom will he get killed? I think it will be Shinn reaching an epiphany in the last two or last ep...

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by hongrboiI think this belongs in the GSD discussion thread at -> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27528/
Well Rey will most likely be killed because he is one of the main villains now, as well as Dullindal. Patrick Zala and Rau got killed so I think Dullindal is to Zala as Rey is to Rau. The bigger question is by whom will he get killed? I think it will be Shinn reaching an epiphany in the last two or last ep...

this thread is made earlier before GSD official thread. Yeah i agree, it would be better if the final battle is Shinn vs Rey.

Pride comes before the fall

well i hope he dies i also hope shinn dies.

Ray is just a clone of Mwu dad after all said and done. Hes also not as good as a polit as raww
but he can be freaky @ times!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.