Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear? - Minitokyo

Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear? Example of this... falling in loved with your online friend. I just want to know guys if this is right or wrong. I want to know your opinion.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

uy, kanino? pm mo sakin dali..hehe won't tell promise..

but personally, i don't advocate that kind of relationship(if ever it blooms dude). simply because i believe that a relationship should have touch and affection at least once in their relationship. but it depends on your preference really.. up to you dude, absolutely up to you..good luck

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Maybe you're right, I'm confused now.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

2 tell u the truth! WHO needs love? i certainly dont! (no flames please)

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

It may or may not go somewhere. Probably not, but I can see it happening. You can admire someone online for their work and also chat with them, getting to know them. You can definately for feelings, but without meeting or physically being with them, where can it go from? Otherwise, nothing's wrong with it! ^_^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DarkIngramI think I'm falling in loved with my fellow MT member here, it's weird. Maybe your laughing now. I just want to know guys if this is right or wrong. I want to know your opinion. ^ ^ I'm only true to myself.

Seryoso ba talaga yan? It's okay to fall in love but you must know her more and if possible, you should try to meet her...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I think love is more pure when it happens before you see or hear the other person, because then you know it's their personality and their thoughts that you're falling in love with XP
Of course, long-distance relationships are most likely harder to maintain than the common ones. The risk of lies and deceptions might seem more possible since all you have to go on is what they tell you. I believe you should just try to trust your partner in situations like this. If they didn't lie, then you saved your partner the pain of being accused of something they didn't do, and you can't really find out whether or not they lie anyway. I suppose it's up to you whether or not to take the chance though.
If you feel you're committed enough to love someone you have to wait before you can hold in your arms and whisper "I love you" to, then go for it.

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Quote by lapukuy, kanino? pm mo sakin dali..hehe won't tell promise..
but personally, i don't advocate that kind of relationship(if ever it blooms dude). simply because i believe that a relationship should have touch and affection at least once in their relationship. but it depends on your preference really.. up to you dude, absolutely up to you..good luck

chismoso ka kuya!!! hehehe...

well... i think he's right... love should have that touch and affection thing... well... i'm not a genius when it comes to love because, personally, i haven't had a boyfriend... but my friends call me a love guru because i tend to help them... funny, i tell them about love but i haven't really experienced it as much as they have... oh well... hmmm...

still i think that it isn't so absurd... what if you meet that person in the future? this may be only the start... who knows???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by ProtonianZeroI think love is more pure when it happens before you see or hear the
other person, because then you know it's their personality and their
thoughts that you're falling in love with XP Of course, long-distance
relationships are most likely harder to maintain than the common ones.
The risk of lies and deceptions might seem more possible since all you
have to go on is what they tell you. I believe you should just try to
trust your partner in situations like this. If they didn't lie, then
you saved your partner the pain of being accused of something they
didn't do, and you can't really find out whether or not they lie
anyway. I suppose it's up to you whether or not to take the chance
though.
If you feel you're committed enough to love someone you have to wait
before you can hold in your arms and whisper "I love you" to, then go
for it.

yeah i agree with ProtonianZero :D

Quote by DarkIngramI think I'm falling in loved with my fellow MT member here, it's weird.
Maybe your laughing now. I just want to know guys if this is right or
wrong. I want to know your opinion. ^ ^ I'm only true to myself.

How much do you really know her? Which part(s) of her caused you to fall in love? How much of your love for her is based on what you "believe" she is? Is she responding to you in that special way?

Answer these questions to yourself truthfully and you should be able to ascertain whether this is right or wrong.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by DarkIngramI think I'm falling in loved with my fellow MT member here, it's weird.
Maybe your laughing now. I just want to know guys if this is right or
wrong. I want to know your opinion. ^ ^ I'm only true to myself.

advice to you: make sure that the fellow MT is opposite of your sex, you know how many ppl pretend to be a girl in counter strike?

falling in love with someone regardless of any shape fashin or form (within reason) is ok in my opinion. BUT it cannot be "true love" unless you have interacted with the person face to face. there are so many different ways to define "love" but again in my opinion true love can only be attained when you are actually with that one person...or else it'll be like loving a robot? or something like that.

Siri

Siri

Suou

I don't mean to be harsh, just blunt
but no matter how much you talk to someone online
you will never really know that person
until you meet them in real life

Online all you know is words maybe a picture. Even if you end up calling each other
Actions can be so much more than words

To love someone I don't think you need to know everything about them, every one has their secrets, but only knowing someone online there is so much you really don't know...

You might think you're in love now, but I don't think you'll ever really know for sure until you meet them

I'm not laughing, and i'm really not the one to tell you whether to be in love or not. But thats just my thoughts on internet relationships for you
Hope I didn't offend you in any way (though I'm not sure how i would have done that any way)

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

jap it's ok.

A long distance relationship, if one is to start blooming, is nothing I recommend at all, it is hard and it is strange knowing that for the most part the only way you will know this person is through what they write, you will likely never see them in person and likely never hear their voice.

i agree with what others have said, it is possible to fall in love with them, but I am not sure it can be true love if you never speak with them face to face, never walk with them and just talk, or have an actual date with them. Without that, what you are really in love with is the image you gain of the person in your mind, and not the real person.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

it's okay, there are people here who have been like that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I met my sweetheart online when I was 13 and I just turned 19. I think I got to know him way better this way because you can feel more open to speak and say your feelings then you can face to face... We talked for a few years before we actually met, and in that time we had other relationships but have always come back to each other. When we did meet face to face we felt exactly the same plus even more and plan to always be together now.

People say you can't really KNOW a person if you haven't met them face to face, but believe me when I say that there are millions of people who thought they "knew" someone and got lied to, hurt and betrayed. I have gone out with guys in "real life" and thought I knew them only to find out they sucked and were nothing at all like they let me think they were.

People has forever have pen pal relationships that ended up in a lifetime commitment, so I think that interent is kinda the same, only faster. True you can get hurt and people can misrepresent themselves, but that happens offline too. My cousin just found out that a guy she has been going out with for 2 years has a wife and 2 little kids in another state. She thought she KNEW him too.

So I guess I would say go for it, and don't count on anything lasting happening, just be happy if it does. And also you never did say if the person also is having feelings for you too cuz if you just spend a long time loving someone who doesn't love you back or doesn't even know you love them, then that's not very good idea.

Love is love, wherever you find it. <3

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

omaygulay XD talaga?

well anyways, thats possible, hmm but come to think of it, i never get close with someone on the net, love needs touch and affection, i have to agree with lapuk. its a different story unless you'll get to see each other sumday, when theres a will theres a way.

good luck by the way on the path which you take. ^_~

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

Quote by lapukuy, kanino? pm mo sakin dali..hehe won't tell promise..

I totaly agee with im a relationship should involve toutch and afection but it is youre life so ho am i to say anything

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newgrounds

Newgrounds

Problems Of The Future, Today!

I think it's okay to love someone's personality. However, I don't think you should love someone just because of their posts. Perhaps you guys can be e-friends, but no cybering please. kthxbai

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i think it's a little wrong because online, you never know what is what unless you know that personally (in real life) but i guess it's not completely wrong but i wouldn't count on it going anywhere...

well...i don't really think u should cal it "love"..more like..."like" or "fond of"
bcuz yeah, u don't hear them, or see them, or even know what they look like...
i prefer not falling in "love" online

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hey, it's totally fine....I met my love on MT....maybe it'll work for you!! I wish you all the best!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i think it's a little wrong because online, you never know what is what unless you know that personally (in real life) but i guess it's not completely wrong but i wouldn't count on it going anywhere...

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.