Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talking In Your Sleep - Minitokyo

Talking In Your Sleep

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Do you, or have you ever spoken in your sleep before? Do you know someone who has spoken in their sleep? What did they say? Has anyone caught you talking in your sleep? Was there any particular one that was entertaining?

I can recall two times that I have spoken in my sleep. The first one was with a friend who I was on the phone with. I was really tired and so I kinda dozed off on the phone, but I think I was still half asleep. I was dreaming that I was walking up a staircase, and when I entered a room, a man in a white outfit was there, and when I looked around the room, XD Every wall was filled with windows upon windows. So I said out loud "Why are there so many windows?" I woke up right after I said it XD My friend wont let me live it down.

The second time I was talking in my sleep, my friend was staying the night. And it was around 3 AM and she was still awake. And she said that while I was asleep, I started saying "No! No! I'll never go back! You cant make me I'll never go back!" and she was like o_O?! and she thought I was awake and said "Go where??" and I for some reason responded to her in my sleep and said "The cage! Duh!" I know it sounds hard to believe I answered her..but I did...She still makes fun of me..

So. How bout the rest of you? ^^;

Note: Searched on the forum for "Seep talking/ sleep talk/ etc etc" Only one came up and its old: Here's the link. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4787/

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Errr... I wouldn't know if I talk in my sleep because I'm in my sleep right? I do know my brother talks in his sleep at times though. He starts muttering nonsense and goes on and on and on... Its quite funny to listen to. I don't really know what gibberish he's talking about though... It's usually random mutterings of some nonsense. I only thought he was awake once and when I asked him what he was talking about he only replied me by snoring...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I don't know if i do it. But I know someone who speaks in his sleep all the time. Every time i go sleep over at his house or vise versa, I hear him. here are a few of the things he has said:

"Dam roach"

"Don't let an old man die, no no no no no"

"mum, can i have a sandwhich"

"the aliens are coming"

That's all i remember atm, but they're all true.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yeah, I know I have talked in my sleep before. Usually, when I talk in my sleep, I'm in a dream process, and I end up blurting out certain words. I remember a time when my mother entered the room and asked me for something, but I looked at my radio box and just stated the model number of the radio. My mother said nevermind because she probably knew I was half asleep, but then I said, "Wait, hold on". Then I went back to sleep. Some experience that was.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

My sister talks in her sleep. What happens is she picks her head up and spouts out some wierd thing (like "what happened to the cat?" (we don't nor have we ever had a cat)) then she will fall back asleep and not remember the incident. As for myself, I snore. Loudly. I wake up every morning with a throt sore enough to make it impossible to talk for about a half hour, eh?

Na l never talk when l am asleep never :)

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

I used to talk in my sleep. I don't remember it though. My mom told me. She won't tell me what I said. -_-

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by cardmageErrr... I wouldn't know if I talk in my sleep because I'm in my sleep right? I do know my brother talks in his sleep at times though. He starts muttering nonsense and goes on and on and on... Its quite funny to listen to. I don't really know what gibberish he's talking about though... It's usually random mutterings of some nonsense. I only thought he was awake once and when I asked him what he was talking about he only replied me by snoring...

I have caught myself a few times while half asleep. But I most likely do XD Just no one is around to hear what I say ^^;

Quote by melmachine18Yeah, I know I have talked in my sleep before. Usually, when I talk in my sleep, I'm in a dream process, and I end up blurting out certain words. I remember a time when my mother entered the room and asked me for something, but I looked at my radio box and just stated the model number of the radio. My mother said nevermind because she probably knew I was half asleep, but then I said, "Wait, hold on". Then I went back to sleep. Some experience that was.

You blurted out the model number??.......XD

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmMy sister talks in her sleep. What happens is she picks her head up and spouts out some wierd thing (like "what happened to the cat?" (we don't nor have we ever had a cat)) then she will fall back asleep and not remember the incident. As for myself, I snore. Loudly. I wake up every morning with a throt sore enough to make it impossible to talk for about a half hour, eh?

Awww..my parents are like that..I'll be watching tv in my mom's room and she'll be going about snoring and I'll kind bounce the bed at the same time while watching tv to get her to quit XD

Quote by wind12Na l never talk when l am asleep never :)

Maybe no one hear's you >.>

Quote by Urd-89I used to talk in my sleep. I don't remember it though. My mom told me. She won't tell me what I said. -_-

I would demand to know @_@ lol But most of the time I dont need to..I'm told anyway..

Signature

i don't think anyone knows if they talk in their sleep or not keke
my sister told me i talk in my sleep but i don't believe her lol
my brother once i heard him laugh in his sleep lol that was funniz
i wonder why we talk in our sleep lol and don't even relise it keke

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Well, I don't think I normally do, I know I once did, but I was very very tired and I woke up inmediatly thinking: what was that? o_0
I know my sister did once too, but I don't remember what she said...... but I remember I laughed a lot :D
And finally I have a friend who does talk in her sleep :x She was staying over once, and we were watching a movie, and I made a comment about how that was impossible to happen even in a movie, and she actually answered me (I didn't know she was sleeping) so I replied back so I continued the conversation and when I turned my back to look at her, she was fast asleep <_< I told her the next morning and she couldn't believe it, but it was not the first time she has done that XP

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Juclesia

Juclesia

*glad to be alive*

I could not remember if i had ever spoken, but I know that a view years ago, I stand up when i was sleeping and was going to stairs (because i live in the second floor of our house) and then I was going back into my bed and cryed....I know that I was dreaming that a good friend from me was falling down in a dark ground and that I was completly alone after that....When I waked up I was total iritated because I knew that it was a dream but it was so real also because of the tears on my face....so very sad -_-

Signature
yes everybody can be glad to be alive......so have the fun of you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re life and enjoy every day
my favourite works: ||other4||||daisuke||||other1||||magna1||

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

^ aww..tt's sad. i've cried in my slp too juz e other day, something bout my dad if i'm not mistaken.

back to talking in my slp, i would always rmbr dis one cuz my sis won let me off it. :sweat: it happened years ago, and i was sleeping. my sister asked me something and i blurted out my crush's name. and they were like o_0 ?? who's xxx? and from then on, i got all the teasings from my sister.

the other time, i was late for sch, so my friend called me up. i was still sleeping, the phone was juz beside me and i picked it up. i didnt even know i was alreadi on e phone! OX and she talked to me and i groggily replied in my slp. when i finally met her, she laughed @ me cuz she know i was talking in my slp and i had no idea wad kinda conversation it was. >.<

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I'm pretty sure that I haven't talked in my sleep, but I remember several times when my sister talked in her sleep. When I needed to wake her up, she said some random stuff (maybe related to a dream she had).

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

haha... not onli i talk in my sleep, i even walk to my parents room and knocked on the door. i i was told that i wanted to borrow a tool to use in my science project.. because my parents were sleepy, they dont pay any attention to me and ask mr to return the next day... when the next day my dad asked me what i want.. i told him that " yesterday i sleep early and didnt even wake up to take a pee" =p

my cousin talked in his sleep too.. that time during our holiday, we spend a night in the hotel room.. (with all the family members) and because he was tired, he sleep early, and suddenly while we were chatting, he sat right up.. ( in his sleep and his eyes closed) he murmured something.. then after some time, he's back in his sleping position.. =p
there are many cases like that in my family.. hehe

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

*laughs~* XD I'm pretty sure I still talk in my sleep. I also sleepwalk (no, i don't go anywhere.. just get out of bed ^_^'). I used to share a room with my sister, and uh.. sometimes mum would come in to check on us. Once she caught me dancing - apparently I was acting out something I'd seen on tv. x_x

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

i have no idea, i'm sleeping thats why XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I yeld at my mom once and cursed for al that was good and evil. I don't remember

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

I have no idea that I do this, probably because I'm asleep but my sister told me that once after I have gone to sleep, she came into my room to get something and she heard me saying, 'Mum, can I have some ice-cream?'. I have also sleepwalked before. My sister did it more than I did. When she was 7 years old, in the middle of the night, she walked out to the dining room and fetched the car shade went to mum's room and dumped the shade on mum. Another time was when she wanted to go to the bathroom but instead walked up to the kitchen, turned the light on, sat there for a while and went back to bed.

I have talked in my sleep before. I don't know what, but my sisters told me that I did.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Phew.. I sleepwalk and sleeptalk all the time. I share a room with my sister, who also sleepwalks/talks. <<;; Crazy stuff just happens when we're sleeping. xD

I remember one time, when my sister was sleepwalking/talking, she got up at around three in the morning and whacked me with a pillow. x__x;; I was too drowsy to do anything but roll around on my bed, so I just went back to sleep. xD A couple of minutes later, she whacked me again and said, "Where's Cho Chang's sock?! I know you have it, give it back!" Then she started tugging on my shirt. T__T I was still sleepy when she did all that, so I just ignored her, and she went back to bed. xD

Ah, here's another incident: One night, I went to bed really early 'cause I was tired. Everyone in the house was still awake but me. Fell asleep, then for some unknown reason, I started walking around the house and mumbling random stuff. Next thing I knew, I was at the TV in the living room, turning it on and off over and over again. xD Someone asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Monkey bean. Huh? I need to pee." [or atleast that's what my sister said I replied with. <__<] I knew what I was doing, but I didn't know why. x__X It was really awkward. After all that, I just fell back into a quiet sleep on the couch. <<;;

Signature

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I talk in my sleep only after I have drank the previous evening. At least that is what my gf says. But I talk mostly in my own language (Bulgarian) or in English which she doesn't understand so she can't tell if there is any meaning to what I am saying or it is just gibberish. I talked in Japanese once saying "Gomennasai" many times. My gf thought I was awake and she talked back to me and then I woke up. Strange eh? It is good I don't drink that often :)

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I know I talk in my sleep, I also cry in my sleep. Depends on what type of dream I'm having. Once I've woken up laughing because of something that happened in my dream, and to this day I still don't know what it was. My mom talks in her sleep and.. I've gotten yelled at a few times while she was sleeping. She folds laundery in her sleep and tells me to pick up my room, and once I vegly remember answering her!
A long time ago I spent the night at a friends house because it was a sleep over party. Well... The room was all quiet and stuff and my friend was dead asleep. Or at least I thought she was. All of a sudden (yes, out of nowhere) she sits up, which means she slams her hand on my boob TO sit up, and points to the wall shouting "Those arn't my CD's, those are Scot's!" and falls back asleep with a plop. For the next hours, I'm just laying there holding my hurt boob and staring at her. I was just in utter shock that it happened. I told her about it the next morning and she didn't believe me. But... ah, childhood mental scars. I will never forget that day.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

sleep talk eh... @_@ I'm still not sure I do I hope I don't at least theres no signs that anyone in my family does. But it would be pretty nuts if I let someone catch me doing so, who knows what would I actually say while I'm sleeping. and lol.. just wondering, what were u dreaming about... screaming like that. LOLx... and I wonder, go back where, *oh no, I'm not going back to hell* XD jk jk... dont hurt me..

*sorry but I'm just in a nutty mood* XD

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i don't talk in my sleep, but i do remember having nightmares where i tried to scream but no sound would come out. it's like someone was choking me...so weird.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.