Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talking In Your Sleep - Minitokyo

Talking In Your Sleep

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

i sleeptalk all the times or at least that is what my mum told me. she never understand wad i'm talking bout XP i can still remember crying in my sleep too, must be a sad dream...

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i think i don't ... at least nobody reported it ^_^ My best friend talks very often while sleeping. I remember one time ; he was sleeping then he suddenly stood up and screamed : "i found the keyyyyy" ; we were "o_o max ? you're awake ?" ... no response ... what key are you talking about ? "The key of the castle ! then he started talking again but we couldn't understand what he said ...
Other friend sleep walk and begin to hit her sister ... ^^'

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Hmmm... I do sleeptalk... (and sleepwalk too xd;;..)... I remember once I had been at my grandmother's... and first I was talking something about butter... and later... that there was a spider on the wall ^^;... <- but that was many years ago xd;;...

but about 2 years ago... I was told that I was screaming (funny thing is that everyone heard... but none came to check on me ;p)... then nothing happend for few months... and I sprang out of bed, made a lot of noise, turned on the light and was crouching next to the bed O.o... my mom came to check on me... and I told her that something's flying here xd;;...

hmmm... what else? I was told that I once came to my parent's bedroom... the TV was on... I took a bottle with water... and when mom told me that there is a remote controller somewhere... I took it and turned the TV off O.o... and went back to bed... <- dunn remember ANY of it >.> xd...

there was a time... when I was really tired, and went to bed quite early... I think I dozed off... and then mom came to my room to ask me when I have school tomorrow... and I though the tomorrow was already today... and that I had to get up and get dressed xd;;... <- dunn remember any of it so I can't say what exactly happened ^^;...

Can't remember anything else xd;;...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

acctually I ave some reaaly heavy sleep, and I just go into "bear snore mode", thats the closest I've been to talking while sleeping

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by pegassussWell, I don't think I normally do, I know I once did, but I was very very tired and I woke up inmediatly thinking: what was that? o_0
I know my sister did once too, but I don't remember what she said...... but I remember I laughed a lot :D
And finally I have a friend who does talk in her sleep :x She was staying over once, and we were watching a movie, and I made a comment about how that was impossible to happen even in a movie, and she actually answered me (I didn't know she was sleeping) so I replied back so I continued the conversation and when I turned my back to look at her, she was fast asleep &lt;_&lt; I told her the next morning and she couldn't believe it, but it was not the first time she has done that XP

Wow lol. That is pretty funny. I remember a few times when I would talk to my friends and they would be asleep >> I would not get any reply. Your lucky XD

Quote by snowflakez^ aww..tt's sad. i've cried in my slp too juz e other day, something bout my dad if i'm not mistaken.
back to talking in my slp, i would always rmbr dis one cuz my sis won let me off it. :sweat: it happened years ago, and i was sleeping. my sister asked me something and i blurted out my crush's name. and they were like o_0 ?? who's xxx? and from then on, i got all the teasings from my sister.
the other time, i was late for sch, so my friend called me up. i was still sleeping, the phone was juz beside me and i picked it up. i didnt even know i was alreadi on e phone! OX and she talked to me and i groggily replied in my slp. when i finally met her, she laughed @ me cuz she know i was talking in my slp and i had no idea wad kinda conversation it was. &gt;.&lt;

I have cried in my sleep before too..but I dont remember why sometimes >>

lol that reminds me of a time when I was around 7, and was asleep on the couch and the phone clear across in the other room rang, and I sat up and acted like I answered the phone and even said "Hello?" I was half asleep at the time ^^

Quote by freetimehaha... not onli i talk in my sleep, i even walk to my parents room and knocked on the door. i i was told that i wanted to borrow a tool to use in my science project.. because my parents were sleepy, they dont pay any attention to me and ask mr to return the next day... when the next day my dad asked me what i want.. i told him that " yesterday i sleep early and didnt even wake up to take a pee" =p
my cousin talked in his sleep too.. that time during our holiday, we spend a night in the hotel room.. (with all the family members) and because he was tired, he sleep early, and suddenly while we were chatting, he sat right up.. ( in his sleep and his eyes closed) he murmured something.. then after some time, he's back in his sleping position.. =p
there are many cases like that in my family.. hehe

You know, I have never actually physically gotten up while alseep >> and I'm not sure if I want too >>

Quote by bucket-shot*laughs~* XD I'm pretty sure I still talk in my sleep. I also sleepwalk (no, i don't go anywhere.. just get out of bed ^_^'). I used to share a room with my sister, and uh.. sometimes mum would come in to check on us. Once she caught me dancing - apparently I was acting out something I'd seen on tv. x_x

rofl now that is funny! Yeah sure, I have seen and heard of people "walking" in their sleep, but never dancing XD

Quote by NakayoriPhew.. I sleepwalk and sleeptalk all the time. I share a room with my sister, who also sleepwalks/talks. &lt;&lt;;; Crazy stuff just happens when we're sleeping. xD
I remember one time, when my sister was sleepwalking/talking, she got up at around three in the morning and whacked me with a pillow. x__x;; I was too drowsy to do anything but roll around on my bed, so I just went back to sleep. xD A couple of minutes later, she whacked me again and said, "Where's Cho Chang's sock?! I know you have it, give it back!" Then she started tugging on my shirt. T__T I was still sleepy when she did all that, so I just ignored her, and she went back to bed. xD
Ah, here's another incident: One night, I went to bed really early 'cause I was tired. Everyone in the house was still awake but me. Fell asleep, then for some unknown reason, I started walking around the house and mumbling random stuff. Next thing I knew, I was at the TV in the living room, turning it on and off over and over again. xD Someone asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Monkey bean. Huh? I need to pee." [or atleast that's what my sister said I replied with. &lt;__&lt;] I knew what I was doing, but I didn't know why. x__X It was really awkward. After all that, I just fell back into a quiet sleep on the couch. &lt;&lt;;;

XD XD XD You have entertained me greatly lol.

Quote by RizovI talk in my sleep only after I have drank the previous evening. At least that is what my gf says. But I talk mostly in my own language (Bulgarian) or in English which she doesn't understand so she can't tell if there is any meaning to what I am saying or it is just gibberish. I talked in Japanese once saying "Gomennasai" many times. My gf thought I was awake and she talked back to me and then I woke up. Strange eh? It is good I don't drink that often :)

xd

Quote by CrimsonShadeI know I talk in my sleep, I also cry in my sleep. Depends on what type of dream I'm having. Once I've woken up laughing because of something that happened in my dream, and to this day I still don't know what it was. My mom talks in her sleep and.. I've gotten yelled at a few times while she was sleeping. She folds laundery in her sleep and tells me to pick up my room, and once I vegly remember answering her!
A long time ago I spent the night at a friends house because it was a sleep over party. Well... The room was all quiet and stuff and my friend was dead asleep. Or at least I thought she was. All of a sudden (yes, out of nowhere) she sits up, which means she slams her hand on my boob TO sit up, and points to the wall shouting "Those arn't my CD's, those are Scot's!" and falls back asleep with a plop. For the next hours, I'm just laying there holding my hurt boob and staring at her. I was just in utter shock that it happened. I told her about it the next morning and she didn't believe me. But... ah, childhood mental scars. I will never forget that day.

rofl. I love that story! Just like the snot bubble >> THAT was funny!

Quote by Frostysleep talk eh... @_@ I'm still not sure I do I hope I don't at least theres no signs that anyone in my family does. But it would be pretty nuts if I let someone catch me doing so, who knows what would I actually say while I'm sleeping. and lol.. just wondering, what were u dreaming about... screaming like that. LOLx... and I wonder, go back where, *oh no, I'm not going back to hell* XD jk jk... dont hurt me..
*sorry but I'm just in a nutty mood* XD

Well I dont think many people do in my family. But then again most of my family live far away, I know that I have and my sister have XD >> And I have no idea what I was dreaming about..>< I dont remember!

Quote by bblsi don't talk in my sleep, but i do remember having nightmares where i tried to scream but no sound would come out. it's like someone was choking me...so weird.

You know, I have had that happen to me too. I would want to wake up, but I would not be able to move or scream. I could not do anything. And I remember wanting to wake up but I couldnt and would want to wake up though my mind would play tricks on my and make me think I was awake ><

Quote by papyworldi think i don't ... at least nobody reported it ^_^ My best friend talks very often while sleeping. I remember one time ; he was sleeping then he suddenly stood up and screamed : "i found the keyyyyy" ; we were "o_o max ? you're awake ?" ... no response ... what key are you talking about ? "The key of the castle ! then he started talking again but we couldn't understand what he said ...
Other friend sleep walk and begin to hit her sister ... ^^'

rofl XD XD XD You have deffinatly entertained me greatly to a point where there is no return.

Quote by SigourneyHmmm... I do sleeptalk... (and sleepwalk too xd;;..)... I remember once I had been at my grandmother's... and first I was talking something about butter... and later... that there was a spider on the wall ^^;... &lt;- but that was many years ago xd;;...
but about 2 years ago... I was told that I was screaming (funny thing is that everyone heard... but none came to check on me ;p)... then nothing happend for few months... and I sprang out of bed, made a lot of noise, turned on the light and was crouching next to the bed O.o... my mom came to check on me... and I told her that something's flying here xd;;...
hmmm... what else? I was told that I once came to my parent's bedroom... the TV was on... I took a bottle with water... and when mom told me that there is a remote controller somewhere... I took it and turned the TV off O.o... and went back to bed... &lt;- dunn remember ANY of it &gt;.&gt; xd...
there was a time... when I was really tired, and went to bed quite early... I think I dozed off... and then mom came to my room to ask me when I have school tomorrow... and I though the tomorrow was already today... and that I had to get up and get dressed xd;;... &lt;- dunn remember any of it so I can't say what exactly happened ^^;...
Can't remember anything else xd;;...

You as well have made me laugh. XD Sometime I wonder how I dont remember anything. Though I still have never actually gotten up and walked while asleep >> makes me wonder though. I used to think I did when I was little because the covers would always end up messed up when I woke up. Though I was little and did not understand that I would simply moving in my sleep, I still thought that little green men moved them on purpose because every morning either the covers would be pulled down or I would have moved. >> But its ok, I know the truth now.

Quote by SaschaCacctually I ave some reaaly heavy sleep, and I just go into "bear snore mode", thats the closest I've been to talking while sleeping

lol. I know a few people like that >>

Signature

i dont relly talk in my sleep
except when i sleep walk....or so family tells me

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

so, wads the scientific explanation when we sleep walk? hehe..

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

i dont think i do. But i can hear my brother shout something muffled out every now and then. hes asleep upstairs and i can still hear him ~_~ .

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I've actually mumbled stuff like.."no I don't want this..." or "stop it..." Hahaha, yea some minior stuff like that, but that's only sometimes when I'm half asleep...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

that is how my gf figured out my feelings for her. cruel world. embarassing.dirty sleep talk

I my self dont believe that i talk in my sleep, But my friends say differnt. Well what thery have told me is its not rele "talking" more randomly saying something like a 3 word phrase i guess u could call it and i dont say the rest. and one of my friends say that when she hit me, I replied "I dont want to ride the Zebra......?",But im not crazy i think she was making it up but yeah.

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Not really sure about myself...I think I do (or used to).
My sister does, though. She even walks in her sleep...she passes my room to get to the rest of the house, and I'm still up doing work typing at about 1 or 2 AM. I ask her where she's going, and she just looks at me with a blank expression and half-closed eyes! Haha...was kinda freaky...happened only about once or twice, though. ^^ And then she can't recall anything the next morning.
And my dad also does sleeptalk...mostly about work. Or so my mom says... ^^

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

i laugh in my sleep... mom and sibs tell me i do. ^_^'

ego vici mundum

no, i don't talk in my sleep

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

i talk sometimes. my mom gets a kick out of it. she doesnt tell me what i say. pity.
once i woke up singing......singing in my sleep. that has to be new.
never walked in my sleep....
i also dont snore...but my parents do....they are right now in fact. LOL. they sound like chain saws.

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

I don't talk in my spleep but I have heard myself cry. Once I was dreaming with a huge spider (I'm afraid of spiders), I was so freaking scared. I heared that I was moaning until my mom woke me up.
The one that talks in his sleep is my brother, sometime is hilarious cause he's talking about weird thing, but sometimes he scares me in the night LOL
I use to sleepwalk when I was small, my dad told me that I once I was about to go outside, he told me that "I was looking for my brother", at least what he told me, I don't remember though.

kthxAya

kthxAya

She Sheds No Tears

Lol I never talk in my sleep but I sleep in the weirdest positions ever.

Fear Is Only But A Image In Your Mind.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I "supposedly" have but I'm not even sure.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Yea... but I didn't knew it until my parents told me I did... hehe =)

Hahaha these are funny!
My friends and family say I talk alot in my sleep.......
From what they've told me I've once said:
"I like the smell of bowling balls....."
and that I've smacked the wall and yelled "NO!"
hahaha it's really funny when people talk in their sleep! :D

My sibling sings in Korean when he sleeps. I just tell him to STFU, cause he's sucky singer. XD (Even if he can't hear me in his sleep.)

haha yeah I do talk in my sleep. My friends catch me at sleepovers the first time they heard me they said I talked about something about monkeys...I think it's in my genes my parents both snore so maybe its the noisy sleeper gene?

talk while you sleep i think is very ?

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

hmm... I don't think i sleep talk, but my cousin said that when someone sleep talks, whatever you ask them, they'll reply you? o.o Freakyy =X

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.