Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One wish? - Minitokyo

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Quote by faceofspades...................... :\

"whatever" means i catch your drift. ^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by Itami-Chan............ummm ^_^'

Quote by Sn34k3rNooo, master! :( Show some mercy! I want pixie stick! :( :( :( please master please!! *cries* :'(

alritey *brings out thoes super BIG bags of pixie sticks and hands *some* to sn3ak3r :o..... *drool* * and for the rest of u :)........*begins to throw all kinds of flavors of pixie sticks!!^_^* ...........(1hour later) the world suffurs from massive sugur abuse :o

*eats some of the pixie sticks and spit out them short after* bleh, master..this was not good :( Me want choloate! :( :( :( please master!! :D

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

hm...
ya know, that "ultimate universal power" thing is sounding pretty good right now...
^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

hahahha ultimate universal powers eh?.....like as in gods poweR?

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Sn34k3rNooo, master! :( Show some mercy! I want pixie stick! :( :( :( please master please!! *cries* :'(

alritey *brings out thoes super BIG bags of pixie sticks and hands *some* to sn3ak3r :o..... *drool* * and for the rest of u :)........*begins to throw all kinds of flavors of pixie sticks!!^_^* ...........(1hour later) the world suffurs from massive sugur abuse :o

*eats some of the pixie sticks and spit out them short after* bleh, master..this was not good :( Me want choloate! :( :( :( please master!! :D

u dissed pixie sticks......o well here *moutain of snicker bars appear* muhahahha

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote: hahahha ultimate universal powers eh?.....like as in gods poweR?

she meant a wish she made.
she wants to smite sn34kers, err both of u. (possibly all of us, runs)
Take care everyone *boards a plane to hawaii*

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chanhahahha ultimate universal powers eh?.....like as in gods poweR?

Quote by Sn34k3r

u dissed pixie sticks......o well here *moutain of snicker bars appear* muhahahha

OH master YOU ARE GREAT!*bows* thanks thanks, master! i will forever serve you now!! thank you!! :D *start to eat* yum yum! :) :) :)

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chanhahahha ultimate universal powers eh?.....like as in gods poweR?

Quote by Sn34k3r

OH master YOU ARE GREAT!*bows* thanks thanks, master! i will forever serve you now!! thank you!! :D *start to eat* yum yum! :) :) :)

o yeah!!! i have a life long slave muhahha

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Sn34k3r

Yesh, master *bows* what you want me to do..? You want me to kill someone..or get you something..i will do anything, master! *bows* o_O

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

no fair... i want a slave... -_-

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Sn34k3r

Yesh, master *bows* what you want me to do..? You want me to kill someone..or get you something..i will do anything, master! *bows* o_O

........i just noticed you had an elfen lied avy and sig.....i just started watching it and......its kinda bloody..... x_x but its a pretty good anime.....anywayz.....u can start your services as my slave by.....cheering up ms.deathgoddes over there ;) lol......or....you can go out and start killing any clowns you see ^_^ your pick :D

I wish for ... something I'll regret later, you can count on it. Maybe for a nicer complexion or something...to be more of a witty conversationalist? Perhaps...

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Omnipotent Power, nothing special.

Signature Image

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

My one wish would have to be live life to the fullest with people you love and admire.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by moonakiMy one wish would have to be live life to the fullest with people you love and admire.

that sounds nice :D

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Sn34k3r

Quote by It(...) ultimate universal powers eh?.....like as in gods poweR?[quote=Sn34k3r

........i just noticed you had an elfen lied avy and sig.....i just started watching it and......its kinda bloody..... x_x but its a pretty good anime.....anywayz.....u can start your services as my slave by.....cheering up ms.deathgoddes over there ;) lol......or....you can go out and start killing any clowns you see ^_^ your pick :D

Yeeeesh, master Elfen lied is a great anime! :) And who cares if its bloddy!? :D

And..No i dont wanna she is a stranger..she migth hurt me, master! :( and clowns to!! :(
*hides behind Itami-Chan* please dont let them kill me, master! :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by sn34kersYeeeesh, master Elfen lied is a great anime! smiley And who cares if its bloddy!? smiley And..No i dont wanna she is a stranger..she migth hurt me, master! smiley and clowns to!! smiley
*hides behind Itami-Chan* please dont let them kill me, master! smiley

Toss him this way itami-chan, god knows what he might be plotting snuggled up behind u like that. :nya:. I could use a mop *glances over at sn34kers with a world domination look in his eyes* , just spilled some lemonade. ;)

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by sn34kersYeeeesh, master Elfen lied is a great anime! smiley And who cares if its bloddy!? smiley

Toss him this way itami-chan, god knows what he might be plotting snuggled up behind u like that. :nya:. I could use a mop *glances over at sn34kers with a world domination look in his eyes* , just spilled some lemonade. ;)

Halp me master, he gonna kill me!!*crawls away*:( :( :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by faceofspades^ is being unneccessarily timid. it's just lemonade, it won't bite. :hmpf:
wish i had itami's leash right now.

Master heeeeelp he wanna eat me!!*hides* :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

No master, dont listen to him!
He wanna hurt me, i can feel it! :( Please Master!! protect me master, i dont wanna die! :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by Slave who mentions master under every breathNo master, dont listen to him!
He wanna hurt me, i can feel it! :( Please Master!! protect me master, i dont wanna die! :(

Since when do masters listen to slaves, that's just wrong XD
ur master knows better, besides she said she'd lend me it on another thread. right mrs. kakashi? ;)

My master is special, she dont want me to get hurt!!...I hope *crawls away again* :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

I'd wish for the universal tolleration of ideas and views among all of mankind.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by Slave who mentions master under every breathNo master, dont listen to him!

Since when do masters listen to slaves, that's just wrong XD
ur master knows better and is not paranoid. besides she said she'd lend me it on another thread. right mrs. kakashi? ;) u can have it back good as new, better than new*

hmmm after careful consideration because my slave seems soooo reluctant and seems to be whining like a scared little girl :) i've decided to keep him under my watchful eye.....of course that is unless my slave would like to go with mr.faceofspades :D ;)

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

heeeeeeey...who you calling Gollum-like!! :hmpf:
Maaaaster he is mean to me..! :(

Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

HEy!dong go around insulting THE slave!!! :angry:.....i mean although he is kinda freaky to look at..... :x i mean its freaky to look at him because.....because....hes...hes...so....so..beautiful to look at! ;)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.