Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One wish? - Minitokyo

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by Sn34k3rHihi, it sounds like me! :) I think we will be best friends and he can help me be your slave, master *bows* and it will be hard to feed him... Hardly got food to my self.. i will feed him with stuff i find on the street :D And i will call him...Getoutofmysigth! :D *hugs the bunny* Thank you, master!

hmm....im not too happi about the feeding food off of the streets so you two can live with me in my "house" but of course that means you will two be doing all of the chores no exeptions :).....oh and you will be expected to be waiting on me hand and foot :D XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

My one wish would be to have 5 billion pounds.
I have a great girlfriend, i enjoy life but working and having to live with my parents is shit. Money could fix all my problems.

"Your Purged,,,,,,BANG" Tachikoma

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

My one wish is that Ed from FMA was real and was my Boyfriend! He he he!

" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk."

gracie-chan

gracie-chan

bubbles' drill sargeant

Quote by supouh that i could make myself sound and look like anything i want to that way i could look like an anime or a star ^_^

But wouldn't it be awkward if you were the only anime character in the real world then?

Signature
LOVU LOVU PANDAS KYAAA >__<
BBLS!! move those muscles.. I wanna see 30 pushups!!

i wish i could have my own world. a place i could go to and relaxe :D

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

that my band keeps giving concerts

Super powers. Man, it'd be so funny. I'd be all like "yeah? well I can fly, bitch. how do ya like those apples?" and then fly off. 8) Best way to end an arguement with anyone, evar.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by animal crueltyHihi, it sounds like me! smiley I think we will be best friends and he can help me be your slave, master *bows* and it will be hard to feed him... Hardly got food to my self.. i will feed him with stuff i find on the street smiley And i will call him...Getoutofmysigth! smiley *hugs the bunny* Thank you, master!

*snatches super d00per ninja bunny from him and puts a sticker w/ my name on it*
It's mine now. It deserves better than Gollum-feed, and my cat needs a playmate, and a Sensei in martial arts. I could use a ninja cat around the house. :hmpf:

*clears throat* this is off topic, but so's half of this thread
XP . rather than hearing what everyone's unattainable wishes r, it's been more fun watching u 2 roleplay and play the villain. I've been mean at times but i just wanna say no hard feelings r real.
Even tho i in fact am a jerk ;) *throws paperball at Sh03s* u're not really Gollum, if u're having doubts from all my teasing ^_^'.

my one wish right now would be to wish everyone a happy 4th of july. With lots of fireworks XP *falls off the stage*

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by animal crueltyHihi, it sounds like me! smiley I think we will be best friends and he can help me be your slave, master *bows* and it will be hard to feed him... Hardly got food to my self.. i will feed him with stuff i find on the street smiley And i will call him...Getoutofmysigth! smiley *hugs the bunny* Thank you, master!

*snatches super d00per ninja bunny from him and puts a sticker w/ my name on it*
It's mine now. It deserves better than Gollum-feed, and my cat needs a playmate, and a Sensei in martial arts. I could use a ninja cat around the house. :hmpf:
*clears throat* this is off topic, but so's half of this thread
XP . rather than hearing what everyone's unattainable wishes r, it's been more fun watching u 2 roleplay and play the villain. I've been mean at times but i just wanna say no hard feelings r real.
Even tho i in fact am a jerk ;) *throws paperball at Sh03s* u're not really Gollum, if u're having doubts from all my teasing ^_^'.
my one wish right now would be to wish everyone a happy 4th of july. With lots of fireworks XP *falls off the stage*

.....yea your right this whole thread is off topic (well most of it anywayz ^_^' sorri guyz) but yea its fun!!and we dont think your a jerk!!right slave? :D but anywayz its been reallyyy fun!!!hehhehhe i have fun reading this thread everyday too see what u all say ^_^ and yea happy fourth of july everyone!!!!!.......why did u fall of the stage?o well its all kool just dont hurt yourself XP

-p.s u are ganna have to fight my slave for the bunny XP :D

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by Itami-Chanand we dont think your a jerk!!right slave?

Uhu..Dont know if im gonna agree with that, master..*roll eyes*
and yesssh!! he have to figth if he gonna take my friend from me! *takes out a deadly butterknife* bring IT ON jeeeerk! :angry:

and thanks that i can live with you, master! i hope you got lot of food! :D

And yeah this is very fun! :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

Quote by underlingUhu..Dont know if im gonna agree with that, master..*roll eyes*
and yesssh!! he have to figth if he gonna take my friend from me! *takes out a deadly butterknife* bring IT ON jeeeerk! smiley

Ahem!
*Taps the sticker on the bunny's butt*
my property ,His arse r belong to me. :hmpf:
I don't think any amount of butter will help u. *walks up and eats his butterknife*

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by faceofspades

Quote by underlingUhu..Dont know if im gonna agree with that, master..*roll eyes*
and yesssh!! he have to figth if he gonna take my friend from me! *takes out a deadly butterknife* bring IT ON jeeeerk! smiley

Ahem!*Taps the sticker on the bunny's butt*
my property ,His arse r belong to me. :hmpf:
I don't think any amount of butter will help u. *walks up and eats his butterknife*

ehhh i dont intend on getting in the middle of that whole "that bunnies mine thingy" but i suggest you go to a hospital...errr vet....cuz eating butterknives aint exactly healthy ^_^' LOL

I wish that every people around me and who are closed to me live a peaceful and happy life

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Money, please..... im poor :sweat: XO

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Quote by AyasalMoney, please..... im poor :sweat: XO

.....agreed ^_^'

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hm....i would then wish for 99 wishes! XD lol! um im not sure what i want! XD i would have to think about it for a loooooooonnnnnnnngggggg time! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

SealedSword

Sword Demon

To traverse into any world/realm I think of =P. E.g: an anime world
(Or I'd wish for a magic lamp, then with the third wish I'd always wish for another Magic lamp XD

simple, money!

Moneys always nice. c.c

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.