Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how often do u get a haircut? - Minitokyo

how often do u get a haircut?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i just got a haircut today and i just wondering how long do u people wait to get a haircut? i usually get one every 3 to 4 weeks. how about you?

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I used to get it cut every 6 weeks or so, but now that it is quite a bit shorter, I get it cut once a month or so.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Around once a month.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I get it trimmed and shaped every once in a while but I have a friend who is a hair designer who usually does it for me. I haven't actually cut my hair in a long time.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

When I feel like it. Since I'm a girl it doesn't really matter to me.

Once every 6 months. That's long, isn't it? ^_^'

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I get it cut when it's long. XD like once every 7 months.

Signature Image

Whoa... that IS long... :o

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

well, i cut mines once a week.. i've got a really short hair and likes to keep it that way..

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I used to have to get one every other week because my hair grew really fast. My parents used to call me the human chia pet. Now I just grow it out. Saves me alot of money this way.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Every 8 months...for a little trim^.^

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

Wow, now that I think about it, I can't remember that last time I got a hair cut XD Oh wait, no I lied it was back in October. But I would say about...every 6 months or so for a bit of a trim

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm...I guess when I think my hair is getting long enough...then I go to my aunt's and get a free haircut!! Tee hee ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I usually cut it shoulder length and let it grow out long...I'm not exactly sure what the time interval is between each haircut but...maybe once or twice a year?

Haven't had mine cut in several months....mainly because I desperately want my hair long again...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

every 4 months
Long hair is bothersome to me, I'm just too lazy to cut them sometimes.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

not often enough... i got 10 inches cut off a while ago... for Locks of Love... and now i look like Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth. Or Roxy Hart from the musical Chicago. ^_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Never! I've never gotten my hair cut and I never plan to. :D

Quote by TurtleEmperorevery 4 months
Long hair is bothersome to me, I'm just too lazy to cut them sometimes.

but it's very sexy.

I have a very big fetish for guys hair... :d

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Like shindou13, I have short hair so to keep it looking smart you have to cut it very often because it all grows at different speeds. I cut it every 2 weeks but it really needs doing more often than that.

skh

Infamous Leecher

Every 2 or 3 months ; because I don't want a long hair, but I'm also too lazy to get a haircut more often... And in winter, it warms my ears...

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...i just (well, that is an overstatment) got a trim about 3 months ago. first time i cut it in about 2 years! my hairs up to my butt now! i'm planning to cut it at the end of the summer, 6 inches to 10 inches...shorter.

about every month

Signature

almost never, you can imagine how is mu hair ajajaja

Signature Image

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Twice a year...in general. But I think I haven't got a haircut for 7 months. Maybe I should let them grow a little more.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.