Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life? - Minitokyo

How many Girlfriends (or Boyfriends) have had in your entery life?

page 5 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next » 284 total items

Zeuz

Zeuz

Each To Their Own

Quote by DJ-of-EI have 2 relationships with girls in high school. i break up iwth them for being a bitch about me driving my 1982 280ZX, they keep saying Civics are better and faster (IMPOSSIBLE)

DORIFTO>*
^_^
nice drift king pix btw

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

i had 0 boyfriends and i dont really care about that stuff.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

hmmm I think I had about 9 . . . . yeah that sounds right =P

sadly, i never had a bf

umm none :P

JJ

Study first, relationship later
hahahahahahah

no money to support a relationship yet =P

One and a half, my life is sad I know but before I can find somebody I can spend my life with I have to find a good job that can support my future girlfriend/wife first.

just one...
one i'm with now =) 4 years and going =)

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Go Seta! ^o^ That's a long time. Tele-Fragd and I have been together, a little over 7 months. ^^"" Pretty much my longest relationship, and his too. YAYS!

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Well,I haven't tried anything to meet a girl,but I fear from a real relation.I think its a very complicated thing that can broke your heart many times without a single warning.Maybe that why I still dont have any girlfriend.The fear of having one and then loosing her is that it.

I have had 1 REAL gf all my life, we been together for about 5 years & still going strong. I had MANY chances in the past to go with others, but I am not that type of person. I learned alot of experiences from my bros and sis and about dating. They been through way more than I have and I'm lucky to avoid some of the mistakes they gone through. Just be warned before having a real relationship, are you ready to put time and effort into it?

anime + read = A+

none ,dated two girls but they weren't girlfriend material.

Osiris,
I still haven't found me a cute asian girl either sigh.........

Depends how you would want to define "girlfriend" but I would have to say around 15 in total. I have been around for awhile, but you never know which one will work for you.

about 4 or 5 not sure.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Irix I fill bad for u.....zero. =( lol Well lets say 4 or was it 6 now.lol but they all lasted like 6 months or one year ..till I moved, to somwere else.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by zeGhostZERO I think I need to get out more often.

Too much anime and manga can be bad for your health. or for mine, i'm single atm :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

heh, 0 for me, no one in my life...gonna stay that way.....

3. One of them was a stalker, the other 2 turned gay; and now I'm of the belief that semi-straight boys date me because I'm the closest thing to being with a boy that they can get to (I'm androgynous in both looks and interests)

right now, zero, but hunting (I hope they don't turn gay and leave me for other boys XD ). Hehehe.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

LostInTheWired

LostInTheWired

Ninja Advocate

Uhh... 0.5. We weren't actually together, just kind of together.

Signature Image
What is god to tell you to do? We created him in the first place.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

3 X3 well 2. One of them was stupid. I don't see how we were ever going out. >=0

Uh....another topic of gf/bf? I will count myself out since i don hv 1 from birth till now :sweat: .

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Nothing serious for me. I did date this one girl about a year or so ago, but we broke up after about three days, so needless to say that didn't work out well... >_<

I've got my eye on someone though, so you never know... ::crosses fingers and hopes::

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I have had 2 boyfriends so far..... both relationships are over..... thank goodness!!!!!

Signature

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I've had 0, but it isn't a 0 like any other it's a 0 with a little effort but sometimes does not connect!
And you end up in the fase that you think you can't get a relation because you think you're ugly but it only lasted a week cause you realize that what it matters is us! If we can't get too bad but I will never give up even if my heart is shred in to peaces and let the dog eat the rest cause when I do I won't be among the livings!!
Should've shorten the post
Have fun, or in other words, have love (not sex)!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

page 5 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 Next » 284 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.