Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question for you girls... - Minitokyo

Question for you girls...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

I have a question for yu girls.... well guys can have a say in this...

Question: What would you do if you were ... raped? ...

Im not saying that i did get raped or nethin... well..mayb.. eeh.. nvm... u can PM me if u want to know y i made this thread...... ......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Hmm Hmm..... a tough question indeed.

I think... you would need to go to the hospital if it were recently. Let your lawyer sort of if you were "teasing" too much or whatever. The hospital needs to document everything, I can't remember what it is called (Rape Culture?) but it is necessary for your safety as well as busting the guys' nuts that did it.

Now, I also don't think it counts if you say "No~ Stop it~ *giggle*" but in the courts no means no.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

lol i'm not in the right position to say something, but i guess most girls would tell theyr best friend/parents รด_O unless your beeing threatend

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

*sigh*

hospital? ... ...

lol... bustin the guyz nuts ... ... i would love to do that...

friends? mayb... parents????!?!?! ... rite...

Honestly, I would either seriously maim or flat out kill the guy who raped me. And if I couldn't find him right away, I would hunt him down and prolong his death when I found him.

Seriously, anyone who does that to another human being should die. And anyone who does that to a child should die by being drawn and quartered. Or crucified.

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

What the hell happened to you? O_O

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by MajinaiHonestly, I would either seriously maim or flat out kill the guy who raped me. And if I couldn't find him right away, I would hunt him down and prolong his death when I found him.
Seriously, anyone who does that to another human being should die. And anyone who does that to a child should die by being drawn and quartered. Or crucified.

hai hai... i agree..

Quote by NoctumWhat the hell happened to you? O_O

im not gonna answer....sry..

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

.. bad memories .. ;_; bad bad ....

well ... ....

you HAVE TO TELL YOUR parents .. ....

that's a must .. no matter how much they hit you or hate you or would think it's your fault ......

they cant handle it from there ...

bad bad memories ..... *runs off to saki's room*

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by shyxsakura.. bad memories .. ;_; bad bad ....well ... ....
that's a must .. no matter how much they hit you or hate you or would think it's your fault ......

*hugs saki* ..

i feel like a w****... do u ppl think i am?... ;_;...

*cries and runs away*

andanother

andanother

caged bird

i would definetly tell sumone that u can trust... and yea... u should go to the hospital because u'll need to get checked for std's and pregnancy... believe meeh u'll regret it if u don't tell sumone... i noe *hugs saki and YoukoxLover*

Mmm I don't really think about if "i" were to get raped...I don't think most guys entertain that fact. It happens though, but most guys just laugh and shrugg it off as something that would not happen to them. ANd honestly I can't really say anything cause I don't think it would happen to me.

But to girls I'd say, if you get raped, it's never your fault. Never think that.

First you go tell someone...anyone actually. It's something you shouldn't hide. Report it to the cops, tell your doctor, tell your friends, your family. Don't shower. After you report the attack, you'll be taken to the hospital usually and they willl do a rape kit and get forensic evidence. Get MAD. Don't be scared or depressed. Take charge and get revenge on that bastard. Press charges and make him go to jail...it's unfortunate, rape isnt a capital crime in most cases. Afterward you sue his ass in civil court and take away everything he has.

Revenge is good. It won't make what he did disappear but it may make you feel alittle better.

Still all rapist should die a terrible death....for instance, if someone raped a person I knew I'd do some terrible things to that person, for instance I'd:

Immobilize his sorry ass and cover him with South American army ants and let them chew on him for a bit. Then inject fly eggs into his balls and wait for them to hatch. Put worms up his ass. Then finnally, dunk the sub-human lifeform naked in a distilled water sensory deprivation tank. Add in 0.01 molar HCL at 1 ml per sec. As sub-human's skin begins to burn off, apply low voltage current to tank. The trick is to keep the current and HCL at low enough levels to just take the skin off. Afterward...just add some salt.

And if he's still alive...I'd pierce his penis with rusty nails till he dies.

I know, sound nuts and overboard..I guess it is..but, I'd do it if I really could...and if not, I'd just go buy a gun with a large magazine and shoot up the bastard. Probably start with the joints and non-critical parts, blow away his balls and finish him off with a shot too his head.

Kitty

Kitty

Goddess

well... there are ways to prevent from being raped actually. but i dont think any woman would want to actually do it >>; but i suppose this would lighten the mood a little and make everyone laugh at the dumbasses who think they can get away with it :P

if i ever got raped, i would invite the guy over... you know, to talk about what he did and kinda lure him in :P theres these things you put in like tampons, and they are like... wel kinda like pencil sharpeners or cheese graters. XD (this dosent hurt the woman of course, just a bit uncomfortable) and of course he would give into his own sick temptation and boom, revenge. (if anyone finds that offensive, please disreguard it >> just to make everyone not feel so bad)

but on a serious note, i would deffinately goto the hospital and get myself checked for an STD and such. make sure im not pregnant with the bastards baby either. (not like he would take care of it) but sure enough, i would get his ass in jail and let THE jailers ass rape him and let him taste it.

Signature

mamimi

fr

My conception of things is that the guy doing that (unless it is because a psychological disease) should be castrated. That's all. And it prevents from further offence.

- actually, there are way to prevent girl being raped, but not happy ones..just thinking of excision in africa and middle east...horrible stories you surely don't want to know about, I guess you can imagine yourself what happens when you sew one girl genital parts with obsolete, prehistoric, used equipment, and without being a doctor (most of the times it is the mother who do it) -

(this post wasn't made to disgust everyone and to be tremendously shady, but just to sensibilize people who weren't aware of this. Sorry for the sad and disgusting content)

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

STD? *gasp*...4got bout that... and pregnancy? ToT

woah kenshin...dat seems wrong...

thnx kitty for da advice~

and mamimi ur post isnt disgusting...~

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

Quote by shyxsakura.. bad memories .. ;_; bad bad ....well ... ....

*pats ShyxSakura's back* ;_; you okay?

Quote by YoukoxLover*hugs saki* ..
i feel like a w****... do u ppl think i am?... ;_;... *cries and runs away*

*pats YoukoxLover's back* ;_; no you're not!

As for what I would do? >.>
a) Get the guy arrested and shoot myself -_-
b) Human sacrifice to the yaoi gods XD

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by Aya-chan*pats YoukoxLover's back* ;_; no you're not! As for what I would do? >.>
a) Get the guy arrested and shoot myself -_-
b) Human sacrifice to the yaoi gods XD

yaoi gods.... O.O

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Wow... this got morbid pretty fast. Anyway, I agree with most of the advice here. I would definately go to a hospital and get everything checked out.... They also have relief groups that I've heard are great. They let you share your story and also help other girls/guys become more aware about rape.... but my main concern would be about pregnancy or STDs.

If everything turned out ok- no baby on the way, I would join a self defense class.... no one would ever violate my body again.... they could try, but I would learn lots of painful techniques.... pain.... lots of pain.

Signature

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

I agree with everybody here. Revenge, hospital, and tell certain people. I like kenshin-dono's ideas. That's puttin' your imagination to work, ol' chap! Btw, YoukoxLover, I could try helping you feel better. I had a friend who was gonna commit suicide the very night I met him and its because of me he's still around today. I'd be glad to be of some help.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Ranawen

Ranawen

MoonWandering

I think revenge is unrealistic and dangerous. If you want revenge, take it to the police, and they'll F him up somewhat. Maybe in jail he'll get a taste of his own meds by some fellow criminals. Otherwise, vengeance might only cause more damage to you.

Most of the suggestions here are very important and realistic, though. Get tested and real-life help from tangible sources. There is only so much support you can get in a forum. Even a doctor can point you in the right direction, and cannot just turn you away if you really have an issue to deal with.

sorry, violent post but I refuse to be left alone until I stab the rapist in the nuts. I swear, if I suffer, he will languish in hell and in his current life. After that, I should probably die. Yeah, that wouldn't be so bad.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote by alien21xxsorry, violent post but I refuse to be left alone until I stab the rapist in the nuts. I swear, if I suffer, he will languish in hell and in his current life. After that, I should probably die. Yeah, that wouldn't be so bad.

suicide?...sounds good.. -.-

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by YoukoxLoveri feel like a w****... do u ppl think i am?... ;_;... *cries and runs away*

Definetly not. If a girl gets raped, she should never ever think that it's her fault, and it doesn't make her a whore. A whore is someone who throws herself at anything with legs and a penis (lol XD). I know what whores are because I go to school with them XD I don't exactly know what happened to you, but from what I understand it can't be your fault.

If I was raped, first I'd go into shock, but I can understand why you'd be afraid to go to the hospital or tell someone. And then, I'd do something terrible to the asshole that raped me. I would borrow my friend's bokuto (or her katana) and beat the bastard to within an inch of his life. Then I'd set some ass-thirsty inmates on him XD

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Y >.<! do girls get soo picky about stuff?

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Kill the motherf***** who made me that! >:0( But a very painful death... Not soft and quick.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.