Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can u go without eating? - Minitokyo

How long can u go without eating?

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

18 hours, which is tried and proven today.
I can't take it without food. I was feeling a little sick, too, so I really shouldn't have done it, but now I've had something to eat, I'm fine.

Note to self: Don't skip 2 of the 3 main meals of the day.
I need to put that somewhere I'll be able to see it. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

~*||Ageha||*~

I can go for one day I think...I sometimes just forget to eat ^^'''
But I actualy like to eat...still I can't cook...;____;

~*||Shounen Ai Angel||*~
Signature

I can go almost an entire day. Usually I don't eat breakfast or lunch, I just don't have much of an appetite.

I have not eaten for about a day on only a few occasions, usually when I am so busy or caught up in something else I did not have time to eat.

i don't really need to eat. i only eat for fun. ^^ when school starts i usually stop eating altogether.

for me, my guess would be about 8-10 houres (counting when i sleep) but without sleep would be only about 2hours

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Lunch is only optional. The official count is 5 days.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

please dont laugh or think im cheating you, but the longest time i go whitout eating was 27 days, 5 weeks ago i wanted to make miself a proof, and i wanted to go 30 days without eating but my father didnt permit me :(

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Pushing aside the time I sleep on average (12 hours +), I'd say about 2-3 hours during the day. I love eating, it's like a hobby :D

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

3-6 hours maybe.. A man needs to eat when a man needs to eat!

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I would say an average of 4-5 hours. I can probably last at least a day if I don't see any food.

i survived three days without food in my stomach. i had to work on school work and my fiancee's family business.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

surprisingly a long time...i can skip breakfast, lunch...but i have to have a snack and then dinner. i can't if i have to do something really physical though. :) like pushups. then i need milk! :D

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

prbably one hour XP

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I think around 15 hours (sleeping included) but if it happens 2 or 3 days in a row then I can not survive -_-

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

In recent memory, I went 2 days without food. That, combined with my undersleeping, made me pass out from lack of energy.

Signature

If you say with plain water, maybe around 1 week.
Include sleeping = 48 hrs,
Without anything, 28hrs.

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I've gone three days. My boyfriend then stopped me. He force-fed me cookies..

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Quote by winxfairykayI've gone three days. My boyfriend then stopped me. He force-fed me cookies..

Uh... Forced to Eat cookies is considered eating as well...

The longest I've gone is a couple of days, and I can go for about 12 hours without eating easily. But normally I want my food at my regular times...

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

hmmm i guess i could survive for two day max...
but i would be half dead after that

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

I've gone almost 2 days without eating or drinking......I do that when something has severely depressed me. Being very upset kills my appetite.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

5-6 hours then i start getting hungery, thats actually about how long it takes the body to digest food i think, so thats probably why you get hungry after about 5 hours, but when i had some dental stuff done in my mouth, i couldnt eat anything, so i didnt eat for like a day

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I can go about 2 days without eating..... I've tried it.... (dare) T_T

page 2 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.