Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long can u go without eating? - Minitokyo

How long can u go without eating?

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

3 days because i was very sick

merged: 11-14-2005 ~ 03:46pm
sorry not sick but ill (sorry i'm french)

two hours...
i eat in my dreams too

Besides sleep, if I can keep myself occupied, I can go a long time without food. I've never actually tried to starve myself, though...

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Two days in a time.

Normally, 12 hours :P

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

ive gone a day without food but im sure i could go without it longer.

1 day, but i will drink a lot during that 24 hours

Not long...not with the seeming metabolism of a rabbit (IOW, I burn the energy quickly).

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I think the longest I've gone without food of some sort is about 13-14 waking hours not counting the sleep time.

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I can don't eat for 2 whole days (50+ hours) without feeling any hunger.
So I guess I can last for a few more days before I eventually die of hunger. lol, I haven't really tried that since I find no reason to starve and torture myself. :S

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

2 days...due to sickness.....I just stayed in my bed the whole time.....else I've heard of my school doing 30 hour famines..but I'm not sure if that counts......becuase they had to oppourtunity to drink water..not sure if that counts as eating....

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Half a day... i wouldn't dare to try any longer than that... i know i suck *yeah yeah*
But when i get desperately hungry i feel really weird... like i have to bite something... or someone...
Don't worry, that's why i always make sure i get fed. ^^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

To be serious? 2 Days. I remember being in camp for a week and by the last two days, the food supply ran out (guess we ate too much ^_^')

So, we had to go on for 2 days without food. Man, I almost died then... x_x

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

I didnt eat anything for 1 day.

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

i've never tried but i get head aches after about ten hours of not eating.

if we had video games to play all day, like world of warcraft or anything else, we can not eat for like 2-3 days! :D, i think i the most i went without food was a day or 2,

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

my record was a day, i was pretty busy in front of my PC at that time....

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

About a day, yup, in desperation of being slim. I planned not to eat for a whole day. But I can't resist eating! At the end of 24 hours, 10 minutes and 5 seconds I ate a whole bar of Cadbury chocolate from New Zealand. Chocoholic here~ But man, did my stomach ache. It hurt really bad, I thought my stomach even digested itself! But anyways, I lost 1 pound :nya:

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

well for me, i can go for the whole day pretty much until supper...ya see, the thing is, i sleep late, sleep in until noon the next day, have coffee/mocha, then i'm good until supper time around 5:30-6pm...

stormtrooper

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

hmm i never tried before maybe i should.. i did went without eating for 2 days during camp =D

20 - 21 hrs each day for 5 days. -_- i couldn't be bothered eating...ahahaha ^_^' *all the food that i missed out...soo sad :sweat:

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i can go for 1 day but if i really need to i can go on for a lot longer. 1 day is usually when ill start looking for things to eat.

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

i can not not eat for about a day, maybe more...

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I've gone for about 2 and half days without eating when I just wasn't hungry. I've gone for a week on minimal food (equiv to about half a bowl of cereal a day)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Banda-kun

Too much is never enough...

week or week and a half was my record but usually six to eight hours

Death is always option.

page 4 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 197 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.