Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you wearing a ring right now? - Minitokyo

Are you wearing a ring right now?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

If so, on which finger?

-I'm wearing a ring right now on my right index finger ^-^. It's a silver one with a small emerald and citrine.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'm not wearing any rings ^_^'

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

thats a different kinda question but um yup im wearing a ring, its a plain gold ring on my left middle finger, i've had it for years

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

i`m wearing a ring. on my left hand..uh..on my pointing finger? is that what one...lol
uh..it`s a spoon ring. ^.^

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Left hand on the "ring finger". I'm not married though... it doesn't fit on any other finger XD
It's gold and has a tear-drop pale blue diamond (<-- that's fake) in the center. It's actually my grad ring :)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

A gold ring with my birthstone and five diamonds on each side of it. It's on my left hand, and no i'm not married. Me single.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im not wearing any ring right now.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yep, I have a gold band that I wear on my right ring finger. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

nope, i'm not wearing any rings...

Signature Image

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i have many rings but i dont wear them very often i dont like wearing them very much they get annoying after a while and since i toss around a five pound 6 foot pole, riffle, and a sabor around for my schools guard team it hurts when they hits the ring so i dont wear them very often

No I don't like wearing jewlry. For some reason it bothers me.

Im wearing a gold ring on my left hand ring finger it has a diamond set high in the middle two set alittle lower on either side then 3 more smaller ones on each side laying flat then the inside says past present future with two small diamonds imbeded between the words its gorgeous :) and yes it is real its an engagement ring

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

my high school ring, on my right-hand ring finger.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I don't wear rings. They tend to slip off, because I have slender fingers. Plus, they feel strange for some reason. ^_^;

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

A white gold band on my left ring finger, my bf gave it to me last week but we'll officially be engaged at the end of October *smiles happily*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

no ring on my fingers..

'' live life to the fullest''

no rings on my finage as well, but i do have a ring meant for someone special. xD

Arieanna

Arieanna

Cyborg in Training

yeppers. my wedding ring (its actually a temp ring that will eventually be a real wedding ring) and my class ring.

http://www.hobbyfanatics.com/uploads/1122367446/gallery_2001_72_28421.jpg

Signature Image

Nope, never wore a ring in my life. ^_^'

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Quote by RebuNo I don't like wearing jewlry. For some reason it bothers me.

Yea me too XD

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I'm not wearing any rings :sweat: ^_^' :sweat:

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Yep, I'm wearing a ring on my left middle finger. Sometimes, i switch the ring to my ring finger. My ring somehow looks like a wedding ring, that my grandma gave me. And my ring is real diamond...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Yes and No. XD The ring belongs to mai gf. The ring itself spells "Love". I sumtimes wear it on mai Left Ring Finger, but most of the time it's is mai Necklace. [Click Here For Image]

Yes, I have a ring on my left ring finger, my wedding band:) It has beautiful scrollwork and matches my husband's.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.