Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge? - Minitokyo

What's The Oldest Thing In Your Fridge?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Yes, what is it that you're holding on to? Or that molding, smelling thing you keep forgetting to through out?

In my downstairs fridge I have octopus balls from a Tanabata festival 2 1/2 weeks ago, and in the upstairs fridge I have a half-eatten nikuman from the same.

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

lol! I have half a tub of vegetable cream cheese from this past April, half-frozen way in the back shelf of my fridge! I keep meaning to through it out...

Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, we cleaned out the fridge lately, but the oldest thing in there beforehand was a 4 month old ramen and stir-fry mix. It had started to warp the container, and we had to throw both out, and burn it because of the smell.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

haha...the oldest thing in my fridge is that qt. of ice cream that my cousin bought few month ago...no one seem to like that ice cream he bought... ^_^'

Signature
ThndRwv5

I threw in a cheese into refrigerator a while back and promptly forgot about it. I don't know how long I left it but it turned awfully moldy so I threw into garbage. Ugh.

Wolfwood411

Wolfwood411

change account into Hakukuroneko

I never like drinking milk so its about a month old by now without anyone drinking it once!!^^

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Probably the pickles... My dad is always complaining that we don't have any pickles in the fridge, but they are usually stuck in the back and he dosen't like to dig, so we end up with several half-full jars of pickles from various periods of history. We also have a freezer chest in the pantry, and I think there's some stuff down in the depths that can be traced back to the Mesezoic Era... ^_^'

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

The oldest thing in my fridge is err.. some wierd stuff (looks like some kind of sauce) that I don't know and some salted small oranges(?) in my fridge. Those things are easily at least nine years old.. and older than the house that I am living in. I remembered moving those things from the old house to the house I am living now.

Signature Image

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Heh, the oldest... Wow. Uh... I'm not exactly sure, but I suspect whatever it is will find its own way out of the fridge and attack my dog sometime, Cowboy Bebop style. Perhaps I'll go look into purchasing a flamethrower...

an old bottle of wine is the oldest thing in my fridge

Signature

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Well the oldest thing on my fridge is a ice cream of three monts ago, hey is impresive your recor of 22 weeks, see ya.

Shaka

Shaka

Ni Ten Ichi Ryu

Sorry doble post, please can you erase this, sorry againg.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

The oldest thing in my fridge is charcoal. yup, charcoal. :D

charcoal to help absorb bad odor in fridge. :) It's weird, but true.
The last time my mother replace a new charcoal was last year. It last about 6 months it depends on you ^_^' if you want to replace it a new one.

Quote by Shkira In my downstairs fridge I have octopus balls from a Tanabata festival 2 1/2 weeks ago, and in the upstairs fridge I have a half-eatten nikuman from the same.

You have two fridges? Must be a big house you live in.

Anywayz, I have a lot of frozen stuff that are month(s) old.

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Quote by DarkIngramThe oldest thing in my fridge is charcoal. yup, charcoal. :D charcoal to help absorb bad odor in fridge. :) It's weird, but true.

Oh yeah! I had heard that worked, though I've never done it before. That's pretty cool!

I don't think our fridge would have the room for a box of baking soda let alone a chunk of charcoal, but it's something to keep in mind for the future.

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Some very bad cream cheese with mold on it.. X.x
Gah, Not sure how long it has been in there. ^_^'
I also found a Ganymede rock lobster I left for a whole yr in there.
The lesson, "Don't leave things in your fridge."

sultanas!I forgot how many months ago i put that inside
hehehehe
I haven't throw it up until now.. too lazy 2 do that..
hehehhee

The oldest thing in our fridge would have to be.... the vegetables. Almost everyone in my family hates the stuff :D

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I actually checked our fridge for this one... ^_^' Well I think the oldest thing there is the chocolate/caramel pudding packs. It taste really weird so its been stucked there for maybe 3-4 months. :\

Signature

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I have a bottle of beer from.....at least 5 years ago.
I bet its good. hahahaha

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

Not sure about the fridge, but in my cupboard I have some Slim-fast that the label on the bottom says "Best by Nov 2004"! Would that count?....

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by toru07I actually checked our fridge for this one... ^_^' Well I think the
oldest thing there is the chocolate/caramel pudding packs. It taste
really weird so its been stucked there for maybe 3-4 months. :\

can someone eat that chocolate, I'm just curious about the taste :D XP

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Blondie4Everlol! I have half a tub of vegetable cream cheese from this past April, half-frozen way in the back shelf of my fridge! I keep meaning to through it out...

Oh man, that just sounds so nasty, lol!! ^_^;;

Quote by EchoChanProbably the pickles... My dad is always complaining that we don't have any pickles in the fridge, but they are usually stuck in the back and he dosen't like to dig, so we end up with several half-full jars of pickles from various periods of history. We also have a freezer chest in the pantry, and I think there's some stuff down in the depths that can be traced back to the Mesezoic Era... ^_^'

Lol! My brothers would do that. Or loose the lids and stink up the fridge. I hate pickles! >_<

Quote by LimitlessDreamsThe oldest thing in my fridge is err.. some wierd stuff (looks like some kind of sauce) that I don't know and some salted small oranges(?) in my fridge. Those things are easily at least nine years old.. and older than the house that I am living in. I remembered moving those things from the old house to the house I am living now.

It's pretty bad when you don't even know what it is! O_O But moving things from an old house, must be treasured or really good items, lol!

Quote by DarkIngramThe oldest thing in my fridge is charcoal. yup, charcoal. :D
charcoal to help absorb bad odor in fridge. :) It's weird, but true.
The last time my mother replace a new charcoal was last year. It last about 6 months it depends on you ^_^' if you want to replace it a new one.

Hmmm... unlike Echochan, I had never heard of that. I always stuck with baking soda. Interesting...

Quote by chee-chansultanas!I forgot how many months ago i put that inside hehehehe
I haven't throw it up until now.. too lazy 2 do that..hehehhee

What's a sultana? *imagines it's a spanish food*

This is fun! =^_^=

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

The oldest thing in my fridge was probably chesse!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.