Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do after school hours? - Minitokyo

What do you do after school hours?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I would usually go window shoppin' with my friends snd then we go 2 each other house 2 study and do homework together.^_^ how bout ya?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

go home, and 'maybe' do homework, Mondays and Thursdays me and all my friends go to the lair until about 6:15, im on the net nearly every night if not, every night. and ill be reading fanfic, working on my site, posting on forums or reading manga, im getting a delivery soon YAY!

I go home and sit in my room on the computer. :b

Return to my dark cave and play games.

I go back to my room and do some gaming or go disc golfing.

andretsch

andretsch

Slave of Sion Eltnam Atlasia

Drawing. While drawing I listen to music, continue creating my game... watch animes...
make chaos...

Signature

Greetings to Zokunen & Azstraph! And to yakitori. Great paintings!

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I straight away go on the internet, maybe watch tv and have a few trips to fridge and just pig out. XD

Then I'll do homework as soon as my mum comes home from work so she thinks I've been doing homework ever since I've got home. :) ;)

Signature

Deedster

''mamoru''

make my homework ~_~''
and learn...
eat..
and then i sleep +_+
and the next day i go again to school ~_~

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmmmm...maybe do homeworks...maybe...
well after that i do something with my friends...
and in the evening the computer is calling me......

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENGLISH!!!^^

Every Monday to Wednesday, I just go home and watch tv or sleep. On Thursdays, I go to the place in my school where I can surf the net and On Fridays, I just hurry up to the computer and connect to the internet and play online games.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Go home and eat. And after that, relax a little bit then here come MT!

And after that, I do my assignments then sleeps.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Eat/homework. Thats all i do after school and sometimes if i have no homework i listen to music. Then i sleep...yum.

Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Come back home, eat while watching some TV, do homework, read manga/watch anime/play games/go online,(if I have time *sigh*) go to sleep, wake up to go to school the next day, come back, etc. Heh, that's my daily routine. Sometimes I break away from the cycle, *gasp* and hang out or something, but that's not very often. I prefer to go straight home to my "dark cave" as someone already said. Hehehe.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Multi-task

What do I mean? Simple as eating while watching TV, while surfing the Net and playing some games while listening to some rap music and jotting down some new rhymes.

Signature

Hmm well after school everyday I usually would stay after cuz of soccer, but I don't think I'm going to do soccer this year at school. Anyways after I would do soccer I would come home and play on xbox live or get on computer with friends or just go hang out some where outside :)

i do homework
eat dinner
then sleep
^_^' :sweat:
same as deedstar

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Go home directly. Unless there are some matters that require my attention.

I gotta go to work. Need to pay for my tuition you know.
It sux, but hey I can buy almost anything I want because it's my own salary!
After that is go home do homework, eat, then sleep.

or

Eat, sleep, and then do homework when I feel like it. Because my
teachers nevers collects homework. All that matters is the mid-term and final exam.

The next day it starts all over again.

Signature

Surf the net, then do any homework due the next day :(

zink

zink

cookie?

i do homework, go on the computer, and dinner

Signature Image

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I walk home, spend the next few hours surfing the net, writing poetry/stories, drawing so on and so forth. Then at around 9:30 I finally decide to do my homework... ^_^'

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Take some zzz at the library, then head home for dinner. Library has good air-conditioning...

Quote by heracliusTake some zzz at the library, then head home for dinner. Library has good air-conditioning...

It's a course called "book-sleeping" and it one of the most popular!
;)

Signature

ItakoLina

ItakoLina

{No Rain cant get the Rainbow}

I go home...There is nothing I could do..

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.