Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school? - Minitokyo

What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I wear a cream blouse with a light brown coloured tie and the very same colour skirt usually above the knee. How bout ya?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Erm... I go to a public school, so I just wear any casual clothes I like, as long as it's not against the school's dresscode.

Well i attend a private school, in down-town Toronto CANADA.
Our uniforms are pretty complex and we MUST wear them properly.

Female Uniform
Green plad quilt
Navy blue knee socks
Black heel shoes
Short/Long white sleeve french cut blouse.
Navy blue dress coat.
Male unform
Short/long white sleeve blouse
Black pants
Navy blue dress coat
Navy blue tie
black dress shoes

graduating year student
Graduating year pin on uniform.

Pretty complex ne?

School? What school? Ooooh that's right.... Gosh I feel old. Never had uniforms, Escaped it by one year.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: my uniform was green :o but i finished skool now im going to college so no uniform anymore alalalallaa OX

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

uniforms!? sammie no wear no uniforms! bwahah! Sammie wears stripped stockings and knee highs of all colors and mitch matches dem! I also wear fistnets! plaid pants, sammie also wear arm warmers and fishnet gloves! XD Sammie may also wear a skirt of two I usually wear monkey shirts or band logo shirts sum anime shirts chuck tailors boots

basically a gothic/punk rocker outlook XD [has to much to say anywayz] XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Uniforms.. hmm lemme see..

Uniform when I feel like a student
White Shirt
Black Pants
Underwear (hey, their part of the attire)
Black leather shoes

Uniform when I don't feel like school
Sports Jerseys (mostly Tampa Bay teams)
Loose baggy pants
Some bling
Air Force One
Underwear (hey, their part of the attire)

That's about it.

Signature

shague

shague

sexy hair

I wish my school had uniforms. That would be so cool. I'd love to dress more formally, but if I did some bad things would probably happen to me. I go to a public school and the only good thing about that is I get to have my hair as long as I want. I usually just wear khaki pants or cargo pants with a t-shirt that makes me look like a geek. I also have this awesome pair of old man golf type shorts that I like to wear. Yep, pretty much the regular geek + social outcast attire!

The only geeks that are allowed to have tans are band geeks, and they hate it with a passion.

#JapaneseLover#

I got to a public school, so i don't have to go to the hassle of wearing uniforms.

Signature Image

i also like uniforms. if youre in a privite school you feel kind of advanced. unfortunately in our school we didnt have uniforms. now that im a student no such things either, so those who wear them know i envy you. but if i happen to be a businessman its a good idea to wear a suit like japanese ppl do. you know in russia not every company has a dress code

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

We don't have any uniforms, I want uniforms T-T I just wear my normal clothes to school, and as far as I know, we don't have any dresscode ;) Not that I wear ecchi clothes in school :P Just normal pants and a top and my black gauntlets which I love and adore dearly :D

Signature

luckily i we dont have to wear uniforms so casual style is the way to go.

Signature

You could choose either black or red clothing at our school (from their own design sets). I always had hand-me-downs though, and my brother was very big.

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Well I don't waer uniforms....That was way back in elementary...now its just casual fittings for me.....just clothes...... as long that it matches i'm fine.. :) :) :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Black EMT or BDU pants
Black web belt
Black combat boots
Red Haz-Co T-shirt
Black and red Haz-Co cap

I am invincible!

Well I'm going to a "normal" highschool next year so there isn't any dresscodes. Just make sure it doens't have any of that "gang" related look then your fine.

CliffnCain

Private Eyes

I wear a White colar shirt with navy blue dickie pants everyday to school....kinda itchy to wear when its hot.

I have the Private Eyes that watch everyone!

I attend a private high school in Montreal, Canada.

I basically wear a navy black quilt which has white and yellow lines across it, a white blouse, a tie (colours corresponding to the house you belong to) , knee high navy blue socks, black heeled shoes, and a navy blue blazer.

It's an all girls school so yah...

-Hikari Saiyoko

s9031496c

s9031496c

Most of ya attend private school.........cool !

Signature

female : white shirt and grey skirt
male : white shirt and grey pants

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by chee-chanfemale : white shirt and grey skirtmale : white shirt and grey pants

Very simple my pal.....

Signature

Inuyashafan01

Inuyashafan01

Inuyasha lvr

t-shirt and shorts....i guess :sweat:

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i wear casual clothes

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

I like uniforms, too, but in germany there are no school uniforms. Yo wear casual clothes, whatever you want to wear...

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.