Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been shot down because of your race? - Minitokyo

Ever been shot down because of your race?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

From what I remember, I dont think so. But I thought that was a pretty good thread topic. And I would like to hear what others have encountered ^^

** if its too personal, you dont have to say what it is. You can just say yes or no

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

this seems like a way too personal thread >_> but no i never have to tell he truth, i've seen my friends get ridiculed and i try my best to stand up for them.

never been shot down

Gamertag:legendz009

Intresting Thread you have here strawberrt :o
Nope it never happend to me or anyboday l know.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I was the victim of reverse racism -- racism against the majority race -- in middle school, because I was a white kid in a black school. It exists, we studied that in my senior year of high school in my US Government class.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I was never shot down, but I was thought highly of because I was asian and had glasses. They expect me to be smart when my report cards would disagree with what they say. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Well i dress a little "urban" thats because i live in an urban city but when i go to my cousins house( Suburban) people look at me funny and i feel like an outsider. I dont like where I live and if I could choose i would live in the Sub-urbs I dont even like the ghetto neighbor hood i live in but in order to not get jumped i have to dress like this and i dont mind it that much but i do get shot down but not over my race(Mexican/white.."mutt" lol) but over where i live and how i dress people asume im some ignorant ghetto wanna be gangster but im the opposite of that. So i say..F*** em :)

Yes many times I despize the americans for it but if it get's to bad I can always move back to montreal

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Yeah sometimes cause I am Asian and they make fun of my language!! :(

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Well, I haven't but some of my friends have >_< And it always happens when I'm not there to stand up fo them XO

Quote by animefairyYeah sometimes cause I am Asian and they make fun of my language!! :(

What?! I like the asian lauguages :) I'm still learning mine though -_-'

crypthis

confusing reality

Quote by idananever been shot down

me too. LOL! :D

anjo

nouqhou

hmmm ... not shot down but made fun of?? they were black and they called me and my friends "chinese" ... not that we cared or anything though!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

-Zero-

-Zero-

Rockman Zero

Quote by strawberrtFrom what I remember, I dont think so. But I thought that was a pretty good thread topic. And I would like to hear what others have encountered ^^
** if its too personal, you dont have to say what it is. You can just say yes or no

I do not shot down easily.

Signature
Force always be with you.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Well it happened to us in the cafeteria, we were eating like usual and some Russian guy jumped on our table and said "all hisapnic and black women our hoes!" Then he went on trying to down our races, everyone in the skool was after him, even those who weren't of hispanic or african background. It was horrible at first but it became funny watching teenagers run around the halls looking to beat the heck out of some russian boy! Eventually the students were stopped, but not severly punished since their actions were understandable, and that boy was caught and suspended for a month! Some people weren't satisfied, but nothin happened when he came back. I'm really happy that no one actually got hurt.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yea you damn humans are rerace against the new breeds and i will destroy every last one of you for it

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Nope

as far as i can remember, nope

Signature Image

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I used to live in a place where chinese people is always regarded as scapegoats. It's pretty bad, yeah.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

I'm an American, and I have been ridiculed for being one. When I went to the European country of Romania(beautiful country btw, love those old buildings) when I was 10. People kept calling me a stupid redneck American. Now part of it was true, because I'm kinda a redneck at heart(I'm one of the few people that still have a CB radio in their car), but no way in heck am I stupid. As the day went on, they stopped calling me that though. They just referred to me as "stupid american" from then on. But I didn't pay it too much mind.

What ticks me off is when other countries think their better than the other. I got news for 'em. What makes them think that they're superior, and what gives them a right to say that other countries are inferior when their people take craps and pee in the toilet just like everybody else.

aog506

~Burn It All~

Not really

-Zero-

-Zero-

Rockman Zero

Quote by idananever been shot down

Good answer! :D

Signature
Force always be with you.

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Ummm yep...Im "Latina" or "Chicana" and yea....I have been shot down.....Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I dun care woot dem say! Just because ima "Mexican" chick, don't mean Im a stupid person,or anything....But that shit really turns me off! Fa realz....I hated when other people turn off ma culture! >=(

And yeah thas about it..........! ;)

-LaDy G-

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

No never , no one ever does it to me for some reason.. hmmzz

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Nobody has done it to me yet...O_o....but praise the person,. Don't shoot him down! ^_^ Everybody is cool.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.