Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Wait for Sex? - Minitokyo

Why Wait for Sex?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Why do people wait to lose there virginity?What is the real reason people wait?I mean for morals and reputation and what society deems right.But what are morals anyway?Do most really put much emphasis on the emotion attached to something so personal as sex? Why not act on instinct?
Just because it's safe sex does that mean you should sleep around?
Does sex really feel that good?
Do people really have the self restant to wait till there married?
I think it's wise to wait till you find the right person. But I had a little debate with a friend of mine the other day and she just said I was buying into what ever society feeds me with out question on the matter or what I really think about it. I think she's right but I'm trying to figure out why people do what they do?

I have a sparate question for girls-Why do girls feel they have to dress so bad.And what I mean by that is-Wearing short skirts lots of makeup and all the other things girls today wear.Is that really the way you want to get a boyfriend?To me that's giveing off the wrong impression to guys and if you dress like that then if you do get a boyfriend then you right off the bat what he really wants.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well.... I would feel like shit if I lost my virginity to a slut. Sluts like to take advantage of virgins.

Only a brilliant girl will feel my lightsabre!

I'm waiting. Not until I get married but until I find somebody who's in the relationship for more than just what goes on in the bedroom. I can't stand the thought of being.. used.. like that.

aydz

Pink goddess

Quote by ArinamiI'm waiting. Not until I get married but until I find somebody who's in the relationship for more than just what goes on in the bedroom. I can't stand the thought of being.. used.. like that.

Me2^^..I agree ...

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

A. my parents would kill me
B. i dont want to risk having a child with someone im not married too

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Maruko87

Evangelion forever

Quote by SekiRyuuA. my parents would kill me
B. i dont want to risk having a child with someone im not married too

if one is not your relatives or those of your pair. Sex is simply sex, if you want you can make sex with anyone, but is not the same to make sex with the person who more love.
but one either is not to be violating people
sex is a great responsibility

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

It really does kill relationships if you're not married...And I mean various realtionships, not just the two people who decided to do whatever. I get horny easily and sometimes I feel that I just HAVE TO DO IT. But first of all I'm kind of a little girl and the first time always hurts like hell so I'd rather have a first with someone I could ignore the pain with. I know that sounds wierd, but in other words someone who I lurve and who would not make me regret it and I probably would not do it at all until I'm married 'cause it's a huge responsibility and it's a huge thing and we don't need it just now.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well said Kamikaze6491 keep the post comin.Thank you all for posting so far.

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Sex is probably the most intimate form of communication one could make with another person. To think that I would waste it on someone who I just met for a few months or even a few years before I am sure she's the right one is out of the question. I would not feel the same level of communication with my spouse if I had done it with someone else before (as a commitment involves that kind of communication).

Such a waste if you do decide to lose your virginity...

Conversely, one can ask, Why not wait for sex? What's the hurry? Is this some kind of a race?

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

There are lots of good reasons to wait... religious beliefs, physical hazards, etc.... but I think one of the best reasons to wait is so you are not disappointed. No matter what people say about it. It is only an activity between people. Yeah it is fun, but it is only so much fun. It is much better to wait and experience with the right person for you.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's better to wait to have sex when you're with the person of your life because, though sex could get old with that person as time passes on, at least you won't have to regret having any sex with anyone else.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by Sanzosgirl19Why do people wait to lose there virginity?What is the real reason
people wait?I mean for morals and reputation and what society deems
right.But what are morals anyway?

Morals are a set of guidlines individual people, groups of people, or humanity, live by. Humanity has agreed upon what is "right" and "wrong" and these morals originaly came from the various religions.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19Do most really put much emphasis o the
emotion attached to something so personal as sex?

I do, but I also agree that most people really don't. Evevn if they think they do.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19Why not act on
instinct?

Because it's better to act on logic. Instincs are for animals, are you as low as an animal? If we all acted on instinct, then we wouldn't be as far as a species as we are today. Instinct doesn't help us make decisions while considering the risks. It just helps us know things like to sleep at night instead of at day, and to eat when we are hungry, and drink when we are thirsty, and breed when our numbers are low.

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

I think that people who're waithig is becos they are realy based on emotion and they atach a lots of emphase on the relation that they have with the person with who they have sex and becos the sex is something realy special becos you take a LOTS of risk by doing that.

Myself I waith for the good time to do that becos I'm realy atach to my GF and I want to explor her befor having sex with.

I think that the best thing that a person can do its to go step by step with his/her gf/bf becos you can do a lots of sexual thing without losing your virginity like mutual masturbation, suck and you can do a lots of non-sexual thing too like walking in the forest, swimming etc... and when the time come, you will know that and the rest will be donne automaticaly.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Wow really well said CopKiller thank you very much for your post. And to everyone else who posted if you have more to say on the matter please reply.

well, I think that its all about being confortable with Urself... I mean, If U wanna wait till the right person, do it, U don't wanna any premarital sex, fine, I respect that, I think those are results of a very good education and show that the person has solid moral grounds.
but also, there are people like myself that don't give a damb bout that...
I don't wanna be rude, nor offend anyone... but I belive that sex in a relationship, is just as normal as kissing of making out.

oneanother thing to have in mind, acording to my way of thinking is that U cannot confuse sex wtih making love to someone... I mean, sex is one thing... passion, lust and isntincs envolved, Great sport
but maikng love to someone is completily different, there are also feelings (strong feelings) envolved, and just that makes it far more pleasent thatn plain sex.

now that I gave my opnion, I wanna touch another issue (is U don't mid Sanzosgirl19...) the thing is that, there are so many people now a days that talk bout sex as a taboo!!! and I belive that is just stupid!!! by making sex a tabboo U just keep youth unninformed, and ignorant about it!!, that is usually the cause bout then screwing things up!!!
and also, the other side of the history, the ones that make sex "tha shst"... I mean.. I've seen guy that thing that virgins are loosers... WzUp with that?!?!... wy can we all just embrace it?!?!
I've even seen guy that think THEY are looser cuz they are virgins still... man!!! one of my best friends is still virgin!! his 20 and his hell of a guy, and his even a player!!! yeah! we usually go out on fridays and weekends and finds ourselves some sexy girls to spend the night witha nd go dancing, he makes out and gets a little dirty, but he just doesn't wanna go laying with every chick he sees!
and I think that is somethig to respect...
If any one bothered to read this (cuz I got exited an writed more than expected), I'll ask u to thnk bout it... take a look around ur social groups, and think... what is Ur reality bout this issue??

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Sex is supposed to show that a married couple's soul is one or something like that. ^_^'
That's why the baby has genes from both of you or whatever. O_o I used to know this! XD
I won't have sex w/ that special girl until I get married. ;)

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Quote by SonicWindWell.... I would feel like shit if I lost my virginity to a slut. Sluts like to take advantage of virgins.
Only a brilliant girl will feel my lightsabre!

A brilliant virgin girl no less right? Lightsaber. Or Hank. Whichever you prefer.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I dont want to take a chance of having any STDs
or aids, so I am going to wait until I am married.
I also dont want to end up pregnant....my parents
will be so disappointed in me...i'm only 16 years old.

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

taimoor

Oooh!!! banana pie!

My car's bumper sticker says it all.

Why wait, masturbate.

;) No STDs, no kids, just pleasure. (Of course, your gf/bf gets left out of the fun, but who cares... buy them a vibrator too.)

~Tai

~Tai
Hating AOLers since 1997.

welll...i guess when you think about it,once you hit 16 you're not really too young for sex.but sometimes how early people start having sex is almost disgusting.i've heard stories (from friends.about them) who try sex (both your basic sex and oral sex) at age 13.
this is just my opinion,but 13 is waaaay too young for sexual relations of any kind...

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Yes that is way to young never have sex at that age.

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

uh... wow, this is kind of expected.... Is everyone like going through a horny stage now? lol anywho, what I think about this is that you can do it whenever you want, but I would much rather prefer it with the right person (aka the one you love) you want to have it and not regret doing it later in your life. You also don't want to take advantage of people on that subject or anything O_o.... Their is many strange people out there that take sex as an advantage and that they just want it for their own pleasure... But that my friends is what we like to call rape, rape it THE most horrible experience to go through for something that means alot.. But that's besides the point... I have never had sex before or have been raped, I'm going to wait until I know that I have the right person with me and that he knows what he is getting into, and what the consequenses could be... I want the first time to be as meaningful as ever, I want it to mean the most... I don't really care for sex at all, but maybe that just goes along with my age too lol. Sex means alot of things, and if your friends are trying to pull you into having it, that isn't a really good idea... Just so you could experience it for the pleasure, you're bound to become a whore... You don't want that to happen now?

Well that is pretty much all I have to say about this topic I guess, if I do come up with more I'll be sure to post yet again a long yet very logical paragraph lol ok well See Ya Sanzo! ^_^ keep making threads and what not, I'm having fun spreadingmy knowledge to everyone....lol

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

beyond haveing a kid, think of what you could catch

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.