Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Da Capo Season 2 Discussion - Minitokyo

Da Capo Season 2 Discussion

Tagged under Da Capo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

I like nemu as well. I was waiting for her to come back especailly since they didn't explain where she went.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by xcf33By the way the openning and ending songs for DCSS is out so download away ^_^

ED theme ? that's strange.. i cant find it...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i seached for it quite a while, but found them eventually ^^ V

LOL perserverance is always the key LOL does anyone know when the next episode of da capo is gonna be fansubbed?? i want to watch it so bad t_t

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i don't like nemu... she should've just stayed kicked out of the series.... kotori X asakura forever w00t w00t! it's hard to believe nemu actually just dropped out of hs and went to nurse school... is that even possible? o.O

Sakura, Nemu, and the cherry blossom tree were the three reasons I hated the first DCS so much. I also would like to see Kotori win out, but I don't mind who Asakura ends up with as long as it isn't Nemu again.

lol I totally agree with you cccrip but i got a bad feeling that sakura will definitely be back in the show and so will will the cherry blossom tree since the cat girl comes back i mean she was in the list of cast

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote by kotokoi don't like nemu... she should've just stayed kicked out of the series.... kotori X asakura forever w00t w00t! it's hard to believe nemu actually just dropped out of hs and went to nurse school... is that even possible? o.O

You wish lol as much as I dislike Nemu she does create a lot of drama and conflict right? Kotori would been nice but not gonna happen lol Shes just too nice and too how should I put it too stale? (not dynamic, character wise)

Quote by xistareatthesunxlol I totally agree with you cccrip but i got a bad feeling that sakura will definitely be back in the show and so will will the cherry blossom tree since the cat girl comes back i mean she was in the list of cast

Hmm... Someone has been reading some spoilers haha.

LOL noooo don't insult Kotori LOL she is the best character and she isn't really that stale. I mean she is just ur super nice girl tahts all. And it could be he ends up with Kotori in fact i have a feeling they will be together i mean otherwise why emphasize her so much in the beginning

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

hacha...many people hate Nemu...
i don't care if Junichi is going out with Aisha, Kotori and the other girl....
as long as Junichi's Conflict for Nemu ended ^^

Signature

Yeah i want the conflict jyunichi with nemu is end but the jyunichi is an idiot so it's difficukt to end this conflict

Sorry if my english is bad

Hmm...but i want jyunichi is marry with kotori coz kotori is nice, good, and cute. I love kotori.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

oi...double posting ?
Kotori is cute.. but don't forget Aisia ^^v

Signature

I'm a really big fan of the Da Capo series. It's really bothersome that they're being released more and more randomly. I do have to say that the second season more, though. Up until the last episode, I had having fits over what happened to Nemu. It was as if saying her name had become taboo. That always gets me. I also enjoyed the really close relationship with Kotori and Juyichi. And concerning Sakura, I miss her and I don't. She was always cute and a good element to the show, but she really became quite the bitch towards the end of the first season. The latest addition; Asia (was that it?) is decent, but the series could do without. Frankly, I'm just content with the stronger bonds formed with the original characters.

shut up you jabba kotori is more cute

sorry kyurzei i not want to speak with you but true is kotori more cuter than aisia

huh i'm big fans Da Capo too, my friend tell me Da Capo is bad coz is a roman btw i like roman coz on that the echi and hentai(just kidding)

Quote by xcf33

Quote by ZeroGravityyes kotori's song was the best, damnit which ost is it in? I have a low quality one and i wasn't able to find a better quality anywhere. Just wanna know which soundtrack its in.

ZzZzZz P.M. me for it if you want it.

Quote by MizunaEpisode 6 here also. They did mention Nemu going to a nursing school. What confused me is they said "instead of university" (or something of the like). So unless i'm totally screwed up here, in DC they graduated from Junior High which would put them in High School now, ne?

Ha that's not the only strange thing do you notice throughout the whole DC and DCss you don't really see any adults except Asakura's Grandma and Kotori's sister?? I guess it was just convinent for the story for Nemu to go away and they made a bad way of doing it lol.

Quote by Jyusama my friend tell me jyunichi look the nemu in episode 6 but jyunichi is high school and nemu is a nurse.

khukhukhu but i don't understand why jyunichi look nemu kiss with doctor(my friend tell this)
[img]www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/images/ifirjjkt.jpg[/img]

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Quote by Jyusamashut up you jabba kotori is more cute

................Jabba? hmm? hm???
whos this???
I don't care about Kotori if he's more cute or something, at least I want Nemu on the series ^^v

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Hm. So far i've seen episode 7. Quite disappointed with the script writer. The way their making Asakura act kind of makes me sick.

In the end, i would most probably like to see the story more focused on Kotori. Aisha seems like a side story somewhat. She's there, acts like a little sister, and has her motivation to be a helpful Magician.

Hopefully someone can kick the writer in the nuts and quit making most of the characters so impulsive and quick to jump to conclusions (Asakura & Nemu especially).

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Special for Jyusama...: "hbw !!!!!!!"

Quote by MizunaHm. So far i've seen episode 7. Quite disappointed with the script writer. The way their making Asakura act kind of makes me sick.
In the end, i would most probably like to see the story more focused on Kotori. Aisha seems like a side story somewhat. She's there, acts like a little sister, and has her motivation to be a helpful Magician.
Hopefully someone can kick the writer in the nuts and quit making most of the characters so impulsive and quick to jump to conclusions (Asakura & Nemu especially).

aww...don't be like that, the story is quite good actually ^^ sometimes it dissapointing , but still cute Ne ? ^^v
too bad i don't really like the character design for second season..

Signature

DCSS is one of the worst show I've recently seen. The comedy scences are so lame and the whole plot makes no sense. I hope Junichi dies in the end.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

I still think Nemu's return was a little too early. In the span of five episods in which she was absent, there wasn't really much time for Kotori to have a decent claim on Junichi's heart, much less develop their relationship even a little further. The earlier episodes were spent on introducing Aisia. While I'm not complaining about that, I still wish the writers gave more time for Kotori and Junichi to be a little closer, and then, throw in Nemu. That would be all sorts of angst. XD

Still, you have to wonder, while Nemu was away for two years, what was Junichi doing then? And what did Kotori (and the others) do for him? That still remains to be resolved, and I think if Kotori can stand a fighting chance with Nemu, it's what happened in those two years.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.