Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reincarnation-Do you believe in it? - Minitokyo

Reincarnation-Do you believe in it?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Quote by raysgirl20032000why are u just u???

That is according to my opinion exact the reason why we are here on earth, to get to know ourselves in all different ways. Ok, it is getting old, but this is my opinion.
There are numerous of reports about reincarnation, but we don't WANT to believe it.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

raysgirl2003200 that was a wonderful question I don't really no why I was sent hear but I don I feel blessed to be and everyday I thank god for sending me hear.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmm last night my gf and i were talking on the phone about the bad things about being a guy or a girl

and she said a few things that she thinks being a girl that she hates
1) her breast are in pain when they grow
2) the period stuff
3) pregnancy ofcourse *ouch*
4) and getting your ass grab when walking into a crowd *lol*

so if i were to die i would like to reincarnate to be a girl to experience all those lol im just curious

-onieyez-

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Reicarnation ???? I don't believe ^^ , because people only have 1 chance in their life, and They must use their existence carefully.

Signature Image

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

onyneyz that was beautiful your girlfriend is very lucky to have aboyfriend like you.

No! I don´t believe in any kind of rebirth!

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

Well, i believe in reincarnation. And if i was to come back as an animal, i would be a rabbit b/c i love to run away from danger^^ If someone died and she was the love of my life, i want to be with her again. Hmm, but if payed attention to the wedding vows, u hear the quote "Till death do us part." It could mean after we die, we'll have to start the process all over again, were we try to find our soulmates and fall in love again. Just my opinion^^

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

A few weeks ago I saw 'Little Buddha' on tv ((a movie with Keanue Reeves playing as a buddha type character)) and the day after I saw it, I picked up this book called 'The Journy to Self-Discovery' that I got in the Los Angeles airport for donating to a monk foundation and it was pretty much based on the studies of Hinduism which talked about reincarnation and related things.

Even before I read it, I always thought about dieing and coming back as another person. My mom's even said that when I was younger, I had elders say that I had a good past life.

I'd say that I do believe in reincarnation, but another part of my book says that if we're able to discover the real meaning of life, we won't have to come back as another material body but instead find real happiness and just be a free spirit.

I hope I wasn't getting too religious with this. I really am not much of a religious person but my parents are Buddhist.....I think hehe...

But if I do get reincarnated, I just hope I come back as a regular person because I want to be able to experience the technology and whatnot. And hopefully I can get my hands on a similar book earlier in my life so I can start with yoga sooner and probably become a vegitarian >__<

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

yup

Signature Image

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

hard to say, life after death is hard to explain, because if reincarnation does exist you cant fully remember your past life, and if it doesnt well doesnt matter.

If it does exist then my past lives were nothing special. :)

i need a better Avatar....

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I also believe in recarnation! In the manga called Wish is similar to this topic :) You should read it, it's really good!

Signature

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

Yes I most certainly believe in reincarnation...I get Deja Vu alot and plus it makes sense...

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

i do....... My brother id reincarnated...... sounds crazy but true..............................................

I'm Back!!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

counting by your name, i assume that you are chinese...
Buddha once spoke of how if you do bad unto others, karma will follow up and turn you into a beast when you are reincarnated.
according to his scriptures, it is true that we all eternally renew our lives here in a flawless system of regeneration of life. he believes that there is no hell, there is earth and then his kingdom of eternal peace. earth is the testing ground for those who have faith and those who must prove their worthy to be as he is, to achieve eternal peace.
the reason is largely because of his influence in early hindusim( a type found specially in ancient india), which largely comprises of people suffering themselves in order to gather better life in their reincarnation, which is most probably a form buddhism before it is named.
Buddha tried that himself, and found it to be missing in linkage, there is no peace, only the hopeful thought and hope that things will go that way.
instead he changed it and made it to sound like this so that even normal people can achieve it and should as be righteously normal.
"do right and be kind to all, be it man nor beast, and in return, your life shall not be full of regrets, hatred, anger, and instead peace. this life and then the next without fail. achieve and read my scriptures and meditate, achieve inner peace through good doing and never cast harm unto others. when you do, you shall join my kingdom of eternal peace."
i believe in Buddhism as well, justified to be an openminded belief rather than others.
so i must say that i very much believe reincarnation exists. it is the balance of life.
we are reincarnated into animals for a reason, not just because we are doing bad in our past lives, but more so because someone has to do the job.
so be it that we come as man or beast, i belive it is justified.

there is also a belief to say that in ancient times, taoism has transcended the theory that all of us who are meeting, talking, eating together as family and friends have actually somewhere in many past lives met before.
The pattern of arabian number 8 is the eternal linkage from which we are eternally bound.
unless we are immortal that is....
on the tip of each linkage, 8 has three as you see, along the lines that connect to the linkage are lives that we have lived as other things, beings, at the tip we shall meet again, and then we die....and then we meet again, through a complex maze of eternal reincarnation.

which is also why Buddhism explains very plainly, :"all man and beast be our brothers and sisters, not do harm unto them, for they are also life, bound by the will of eternal cycle of life from even I was born, but through what i have told you to do, you shall achieve peace as you have never done before...."

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

No, I believe we're only given one round in this game of life. :)

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Im agnostic. basically i dont know but it could be wrong or right.

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I believe in rebirth.
But it is a difficult thing to discuss.
What is being reborn? Is it the mind? the consciousness?
Think of it as a candle, when you light up another candle, is it the same fire?
I think what is being 'reborn' is a mixture of things, that always change.
Which leads to the conclusion that what we call 'me' or 'i' no longer exists, since it changes all the time....
I am blabbering, so I will stop now... -.-;

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yup, but its mostly how u live this life thats determine how ur next life will be. ie, ur an evil dude thats willing to step on anyone to reach ur goal. ur next life will be a cockroach, who everyone hates and want to step on. so ur next like is like a payback to the deeds u've done in this life

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Well, you die, and shed your carbon-hydrogen body, but there's a ton of things that can happen from that point. You might be led by someone else to one of the 'heavenly cities' - which appear to be havens, or outposts for spirits to hang out at. You might have to find it on instinct or something. You might simply remain on Earth in confusion and haunt some place. Or, of course, attaching to a fetus and starting a new Earth-life is an option. These can go in any order - there aren't many rules governing what you can do after death.

Sky's the limit, really. So of course reincarnating can be done. There isn't some kind of restriction on how many bodies you can jump into.

no, i dont really believe in it.

Yes! I believe in reincarnation =)

its a scary thought to think you stop existing once you die, well actually you don't, the matter that created you will go back to nature so technically you still live on in another form. I really do wish that there is such thing as a afterlife and that your soul will live and leave the physical body and go to some place or stuff like that. ah, this brings back memories from my philosophy class.

elias888

elias888

Kishiro rules!!

Reincarnation?
Well, there must be something like that.
I mean, do you think that your dead is your end? I don't.
For me reincarnation is something like a certain event in a huge cycle of life. And life for me is Gaia and everything it implies.
I can't say in which form i will be "reborn" but i'm sure i will.

Greez

Greez and c'ya! Tomorrow is a new day :-)

YES

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.