Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reincarnation-Do you believe in it? - Minitokyo

Reincarnation-Do you believe in it?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 75 total items

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

my book, "Os sete punhais de Melua" (The sevn Melua's daggers) speaks about reincarnation.

after battling the Devil, the Rainbow, a pro murder elite, reicarnate as ordinary humans in the end of the XX century.

I belive in reincarnation... WHy? because they are a lot of people out there that remeber something from somewhere but they never where in that place.

In catolic but I belive in that and reicarnation is something proved.

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

To me reincarnation just doesnt work to me mathmatically and scienificly. If you and others reicarnate continuously, where does all the souls came from in the 1st place? when Earth was a lifeless rock? If reincarnation exist that means theres always the same number of creature population, then how did you explain the enormous growth of life on Earth and sadly the decline population now? Where did the additional souls came from? And unless you become a God/ness you cant escape the process of reincarnation, so this there that many gods and godnesses? does sooner or later every soul will collect enough good deeds to become a god? what happen if you are the last soul in this universe? how will you obtain good deeds when u have no one to help or save?

Signature

eza

nah, i dunt reallie believe in reincarnation.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 75 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.