Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There's a hacker on MT? - Minitokyo

There's a hacker on MT?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Whee, to start a hysteria!

Actually, I've been seeing random comments about this in guestbooks and such and was wondering if we could get some details or information cleared up on this? Placate the masses, sort of. ~_^

I'm curious as to the nature of the "attacks".

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

All I know is there IS a hacker. From what I've heard though, thats all I can gather.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I wonder, aside from the nature, when they first appeared *experienced suspicious activity a couple of days ago*

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

From what I can see yeah it looks like its a hacker.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Whoa, MT's getting pwned? Hopefully this clears up. I wanna browse the galleries again.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Can you give an example of what the hacker has done...?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by MinatoCan you give an example of what the hacker has done...?

That's what I'm wondering! I've seen comments just saying "There's a hacker". Is it the cause of the thumbnails? Is it the cause of targeted gallery deletions? O_o

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I'm sorry if I'm pressing, but on whose guestbooks were those comments posted? I would like to find out some more about it...

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

Quote: Can you give an example of what the hacker has done...?

Yeah, can you give an example. Well some examples I can think of is that some of the MT code might have changed (by the "hacker"). SOme thumbnails does not want to show and some things does not want to upload.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Lol Minato, you are kindda diggin'. But that's cool. Let's see... Marissa's is the one I remember off my head.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Is this why I can't browse any Gallery? :nerd:

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by gerrit

Quote: Can you give an example of what the hacker has done...?

Yeah, can you give an example. Well some examples I can think of is
that some of the MT code might have changed (by the "hacker"). SOme
thumbnails does not want to show and some things does not want to
upload.

No images can be downloaded, and only avatars and thumbnails submitted before a certain date can be seen. I'm not sure about submitting new items, but I do know that you can't upload a new userpage...

i am getting some thumnail problems but n=most of my work still loads after awhile and it seems that my sig and avatar are fine as well. it is just the forum buttons at top and the image that isnt owrking for me

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Any sizeable more-or-less-open-membership forum will have its share of asshats.

I am invincible!

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

........ this is not the first time that images have been down and stuff.

just stfu the big one and don't start an hysteria. if this gets out of hand you'll be banned, so keep it shut and ask those questions to a mod through the Support Inquiry because noone except them know about it. users just make assumptions and spread false word- just keep quiet and things will solve by themselves kthxbye

http://sites.internet.lu/folders/narumi-kun/nekodata/busi2.gif

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by twistedfreaki am getting some thumnail problems but n=most of my work still loads after awhile and it seems that my sig and avatar are fine as well. it is just the forum buttons at top and the image that isnt owrking for me

Heh, your sig/av = not fine, lol! ^_^;;; At least for me... O_o

And yea, that's right Boris, but if someone knows what's going on, it'dbe cool to let the community in on it.... -_-;;;

At least we know there is a hacker with love for anime. ;)

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I didn't knew that was an hacker btw us, so thats why i can see some avatares and sig's. This is pissing me off, what kind of person is doing all this s***, MT is a community and we should enjoy seeing walls and talking about what MT was created for and not messing with it.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

http://saki.minitokyo.net/

This is what I've found so far. The hacker completely destroyed her account...

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

theres a frikin hacker doing all this?
gosh well this sucks, but surely he/she will be caught and banned

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Two nights ago all the Elite Members were temporarily banned from the site due to the "hacker." The current problem with the avatars, signatures, thumbnails, and site appearance in general may or may not be due to said "hacker."

To all other members, please use this thread to post any problems you think may be due to the "hacker." Pleaes do not needlessly start new threads on this issue.

Edit: Note that I use the term "hacker" loosely and in quotations. There is no information from the moderation and administration team of a confirmed hacker attack besides that of the Elite Member banning. Please be patient everyone as we try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by nekosasujust stfu the big one and don't start an hysteria. if this gets out of hand you'll be banned, so keep it shut and ask those questions to a mod through the Support Inquiry because noone except them know about it. users just make assumptions and spread false word- just keep quiet and things will solve by themselves kthxbye

Thanks for voicing your opinion, as is the point of the thread, or any community forum. I'm not trying to start a hysteria (for having an attitude, you seem to have lost the sarcasm in my first post), but rather giving people an opening to share experiances and knowledge on what's potentially an issue.

If what I read in other places was a rumor, than ban them. Though I highly doubt it, since I've seen worse fly and that's not even this thread's purpose.

And besides, a mod can post to all in one thread aside from many individual gb/pm posts. This isn't more convenient? O_o

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

All of the avatars and signatures have just disappeared, as well as the background image...is this happening to anyone else?

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

:3 i so love posting flame images on idiots... blah anyways

There is NO hacker on MT just KEEP quiet!

only the images servers are down, allright? This is NOT the first time it happens so please HAVE SOME PATIENCE

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.