Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Girls - Minitokyo

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

i like cute and nice because they dont give you pressure when we want to talk to them

Sexy and Mysterious.

cute and kind....

not the mean one..lol

Yamcha

Yamcha

Wandering Wolf

Serious and mysterious. There just aren't enough of them. :(l

<Signature here>

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I like Serious and mysterious girls like Ciel from Shingetsutan Tsukihime :) Sexy and dangerous girls on 2nd position :)

Eh, I usually don't like anime girls, but when I do they're likely serious and mysterious. XD I can't stand the genki types who worry about everybody's welfare and can't shut their mouths.

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

i like funny and pretty girls and cute and kind girls but sexy girls are not bad :D

i prefer cute and kind, its call more my attention XD

I like strong, sexy and funny women like AikaandYoko ( Devil Hunter Yoko) ;)

It's kindof a tossup between the Excel type and the Mahoro type. Cute and kind is great, but energy and drive are more exciting.

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I like cute and shy anime girls just like Karin from Stratos4 or cute, sexy and pretty anime girls with inflatables ^_^'

Signature

i like girl that it cute pretty and funny

What about Glasses. I like the glasses girls. most fall into cute, but some are dangerous and sexy or mysterious. what ever the category glasses are a definate plus.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

Funny and pretty!!!

ZA WARUDO!

Gawd, it's a tough one, but if it were possible, I'd date Nakuru Akizuki from Card Captor Sakura. She's very cute and vivacious, just how I like it. ^^

Does having a favorite actress count? I choose Chiaki Kuriyama. =D

glasses definitely, and cute is kicking ass in the polls, yeah! absolutely love cute little chicks.

in anime i like all kind of babes as long as she's sexy

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Any - that would be the good answer. And none in the real life.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

One word: Yuzuki. She's the pretty and kind type, in my most humble opinion. Even if she is a Persocom.

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

cute and kind!! ^___^
Yay! cute and kine rules!!!! (for now...he..he...)

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Can't believe i was forgeting Kirika, from Noir.... XD mysterious too.......think she's cool killing so easily, but also kind, like the episode of the cat....

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Cute and kind is what really turns me on!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Quote by ludomanCute and kind is what really turns me on!!

ooookeeeeey???? O.o

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

chopsuey

anime lover

my fav anime girl is the serious and mysterious girl

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.