Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Girls - Minitokyo

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Spontaneous

Funny and pretty girl, like Karen from Onegai twins

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

I guess Eclair is sexy and dangerous but shes also cute and kind and sometimes serious and can be funny and pretty. But I'd say either sexy and dangerous or cute and kind.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

cute and kind

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Can't specifically classify, but I'm obsessed with girls like Lain Iwakura from Serial Experiments Lain, and sometimes girls like Yuumura Kirika... cold blooded yet cute at times
Oh,... but I like Mahoro from Mahoromatic, too..
*confused* X3

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

i perfered the cute n kind type of anime girls...

I like cute and kind

I like the mix of cute, kind, serious and mysterious short-haired abnormal/weird girls...

go spontaneous~!

Rei Ayanami rules!

So serious and mysterious, and cute too ;)

I tend to favor the athletic, tomboy-ish girls such as Akane Tendou from Ranma, Kei from Dirty Pair or Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic so I guess 'sexy and dangerous girl' is the closest. Oddly enough that is the complete polar opposite of my personallity and also completely different from the kind of non-fictional girl I find attractive, which would be 'funny and prety girl', I suppose.

Neon

Neon

Mirai Hime

I preffer sexy and dangerous girl!! Is very cool xD

Signature Image

I like funny and pettry girl~~^^

Signature

i like all girls who are young *fg*

must be Sexy only

must be Sexy girls only

4leksis

4leksis

unit 00

I voted funny and pretty^^

A computer is like a submarine: it works fine until you open windows.

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

sexy and dangerous girl i have to say, like ryoko mitsurugi and azumi kiribayashi from real bout are both sexy women and dangerous with or without a weapon :D

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Cute and kind for me. I can't help it, I've got a soft spot for them.

My favorite anime girl is serious and mysterious. My second favorite is funny and sexy =)

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

I would say serious and mysterious while my second would be the cute and kind one

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Sexy and Dangerous girls :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i voted cute and kind, but...... well, im a girl so i dont know very much about it
^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

OnePiece Fan

sexy......2 years ago i did really love girls like that,but Serious and mysterious girl is my fav at present.

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.