Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any rock/metal fans out there? - Minitokyo

Any rock/metal fans out there?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Thanks a lot for the suggestions people. This is one hell of a thread for anyone looking to get into rock and metal ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Sora147

Sora147

Nerine Daisuki Desu~! XD

I do listen to a lot of them also tho..
Megadeth and Iron Maiden is really good i'll say :)

Signature

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

Metallica
Linkin Park
Velvet Revolver

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm, i don'y know much about old rock bands^^ but i know the new ones like Linkin Park
( LP rulez!!! XD ) , System of a down, and Green day ( i'm not sure this band is considered as rock) ^^"

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

Hi men! =) yeah thats rocks! Helloween, Ozzy, Black sabbath, Dio, Iron Maiden, Gamma Ray, grave digger, judas priest,metalium etc etc.... =) and I continues for all eternity jajaja =) Is good to now, how many people likes the good stuff =P see ya. Saludos!

Me! Me! Me! Me! I'm a super-fan of metal music! I love almost all the subgenres: heavy, thrash, epic, power, folk, death...I looooooooooooooove Helloween, Iron Maiden, Dio, Yngwie Malmsteen, Blind Guardian, Angra, Freedom Call, Grave Digger and so on! ^___________________^

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

hooray for metal headz woot! rock iz teh only kind of music. iron maiden and all the others are frickin sweet. go listen to some metallica, lamb of god, black sabbath, system of a down, nine inch nails, velvet revolver, KIA, incubus, foo fighters, godsmack, pantera, and judas priest

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I like:
-Metallica
-Tool
-A Perfect Circle
-System of a Down
-Slipknot
-Mudvayne
-Marilyn Manson
-Kittie
-Korn
-Rammstein

I listened to a few songs by Dimmu Borgir, but the only one that I like by them is "Puritania"

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Rammstein
Marylin Manson
Linkin Park
Ect.

They are teh hott stuff :3

Signature

Quote by DeneikoRammstein
Marylin Manson
Linkin Park
Ect.

They are teh hott stuff :3

*high fives*

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Yeah,
I consider myself as metal fan too!
Megadeath, SlipKnot, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses, Motörhead...
Rock on, baby!!!

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hheh. I know some of that bands :).
Nice people, nice :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

JosefStalin

Wandering Mass Murderer

1. Metal IS rock

2. Yes, I am a fan.

AC/DC
Grateful Dead
Eagles
My Chemical Romance (I hate all other emo bands)
Led Zeppelin
Santana
Rolling Stones
The Redwalls
Jet
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
Double Trouble (a.k.a. Stevie Ray Vaughan)

*waves*

These bands tend to rock my playlist:

Alice in Chains
Jerry Cantrell
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
A Perfect Circle
Audioslave
Tool
My Chemical Romance (to some extent)

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

xellokelly

-Smiling Assassin-

metalica and linkin park are the picks for me ^^;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Id-Weltall

Id-Weltall

True Son of the Northern Empire

i went to ozzfest 2005, it was awesome. i saw arch enemy, trivium, rob zombie, IN flames!!!, black sabbath, iron maiden, mudvayne, shadows fall, gizmachi, as i lay dying, and a few others. got to meet in flames: got their autographs and meet them. they were really cool.

The raging pulse of wardrums sounds as the legions of hell marches on. A swarming mass of darkness and hate, behold the wrath of the fallen

I'm fond of plenty of the older stuff like Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath, though I am not really a metal-head. I'm a big fan of 70's rock.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://www5.cd-wow.com/detail_results.php?product_code=1107 - does anyone think this might be a good purchase? I can't see it being a bad one considering the immense number of songs you get for the price. I ask as the only song I know is 'My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down' from the film, School of Rock [which I think rocks] .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

o_O I never replied this thread o_O ??

I've been a metaller for more than 15 years now ^_^' ... Long-haired lazy guy OX !!

This year, I've been to 2 festivals

-Fields of Rock (Netherlands)
*Black sabbath w/Ozzy
*Velvet Revolver (quite crappy, but being able to see Slash & duff :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )
*Slayer (a fantastic mosh pit on "angel of Death" and "reign in blood" x_x >_< >.< OX XD :) :)
*Motörhead (still kickin' :angry: )
*Rammstein (rulz)

Then

-Graspop (Belgium)
*Megadeth
*Lacuna Coil
*Iron Maiden
*Anthrax
*In Flames
*Slayer (once again ^_^' )
*Epica
*Samael

for those who interested me... There were hundreds of bands ^^ !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Quote by Aa-chanBriefly searched for similar topics.
Now, before we begin, I mean some of the older ones such as Iron Maiden, Zepellin, Whitesnake, Megadeth and Stratovarius.
I've recently started listening to a lot of Iron Maiden stuff again and also some Blind Guardian, Stratovarius and Whitesnake. I was wondering whether there were some fans of similar bands and if they could make any recommendations for other albums and artists I should check out.

Yes.
I listen to metal (just about any kind) and old school rock (not a fan of modern rock)
my two fav bands are Dark Tranquillity and Orphaned Land

recommendations? well u seem to be into the more Power side of things so off the top of my head... humm...

Dream Theater, Gamma Ray, Heavenly, Evergrey, Judas Priest, Dead Soul Tribe, Vision Divine, Rage

not exactly my thing, but u could always give em a try

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I do like some Gamma Ray stuff, although I've only ever listened to a small amount.

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

Yes.
i listen to all types of rock my fav bands are...
*Audio Slave
*Disturbed
*Metalica
*In flames
*Static X

Quote by Aa-chanI do like some Gamma Ray stuff, although I've only ever listened to a small amount.

u might wanna try Power Plant then... very 80's sounding CD (seems up ur alley since u said u were into Maiden and what not)

a few others just popped into my head...
Fates Warning, Manowar, Iced Earth, Helloween, Lost Horizon, Edguy...
and if u're not adverse to harsh vox then Skyfire and Children of Bodom

perfect-zero

not a big fan of rock, but i do listen to it once in awhile, especialy when i'm playing a certain game with my friends( the music make it more intense!!!)

Yeah..................okay

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.