Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the... - Minitokyo

For girls: why we look ourselves so much time in front of the...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

The complete question is: Why we look ourselves so much time in front of the mirror?

Well, i dont know...but i really do like look me at the mirror, i can stay hours in front of one...i look all my face, how the make up is,...and always smile and smile...lol...

Why, WHy...WHY!!!...why we look so much time...my friends do the same thing...arent we pretty??...lol...kidding

Signature Image

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Me, too!! I guess all girls are like that!! lol!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

haha..i guess its like a natural instinct to make sure we look decent...but hey what kind of girl would want to leave the house looking like you just woke up? LoL ^_^'

Signature Image

Boom.

Quote by sEsShIeLov3Rbut hey what kind of girl would want to leave the house
looking like you just woke up? LoL ^_^'

That would be my kind of girl :D

Signature

i spend lots of time in front of the mirror as well.. perhaps because im too image conscious? hehe..

Signature

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

Quote by amarthar

LoL...well that's good...All of the people I noe are like you have to look pretty and stuff...ITS NERVEWRECKING...glad to noe that theres some people out there who are more kind-ish?

Signature Image

Boom.

Quote by amarthar

I agree, because really think about it if you had a choice between someone who was stuck up and someone who wasn't groomed, but shares you're interests does it matter?

But that dosen't mean I don't like girls who take the time to look attractive for me lol *smiles and giggles*

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

I love looking in the mirror, and its not beacuse im very pretty or something. Im a guy btw. <.< :)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

Quote by MithosYggdrasil

Quote by amarthar

Quote by sEsShIeLov3Rbut hey what kind of girl would
want to leave the house

That would be my kind of
girl :D

I agree, because really think about it if you had a choice between
someone who was stuck up and someone who wasn't groomed, but shares
you're interests does it matter?
But that dosen't mean I don't like girls who take the time to look
attractive for me lol *smiles and giggles*

Haha i'll have to agree...If i had to pick a guy who looked all poise and stuff over someone who was really caring and sweet..i'll go for him...

[Giggles?]

LoL

Signature Image

Boom.

I never knew that, wow some people are wierd... (sorry to all girls who do and hyuuganeji88 [hehe], didn't mean to offend you ^_~ )

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

umm for me...
i like to watch myself in the mirror only before school to see how is my hair and all...
but in the rest of the time i like to watch my face in the mirror cuz i like to see my eyes ^^
yup it's wierd but the reson is that i born with anime eyes XD
no kidding..i have grey eyes =D

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

um....usually i never that much look at the mirror. My mum say it will swallow ur beauty. I must say you think its nonsense right. I don't care the hell bout that!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Minamo

Minamo

Utsukushii Sekai

Me too I like look my yellow eyes for a few minutes but i don't know way.
Aniways always I do it ^_~.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Quote by s9031496cum....usually i never that much look at the mirror. My mum say it will
swallow ur beauty. I must say you think its nonsense right. I don't
care the hell bout that!

Yeah, I usually don't look in the mirror that often. I'm usually in a rush... I wake up late a lot >.>;;

Signature

i dont look at me at the mirror so much^^ just to see if i look normal^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

me look at mirror all times too. It's because I'm not have enough confident when I'll go outside house. So, I check over and over myself, to make sure I'm not shameful :)

But maybe, it's a habit for a girl, nee? :p

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

Demca

Demca

Futuristic Alter Ego... for now

well, first of all, i'm not a girl.

but i believe that girls spend so much time in front of the mirror because they are insecure.
they are in front of the mirror because they want to strive to be the one we guys idolize.
they want to be perfect to everyone.. or at least every person.

either that... or they are narcissists
narcissism = Excessive love or admiration of oneself.

so yeah...
just my opinion.

Signature

what you doing reading this.... go do something productive...

Ever girl has to look in the mirror at least 3 times a day. I do look in the mirror whenever I get the chance to. ^_^' But why do we do it? I dont know. Gotta look good.

Quote by Demcawell, first of all, i'm not a girl.

but i believe that girls spend so much time in front of the mirror because they are insecure.
they are in front of the mirror because they want to strive to be the one we guys idolize.
they want to be perfect to everyone.. or at least every person.

either that... or they are narcissists
narcissism = Excessive love or admiration of oneself.

so yeah...
just my opinion.

nicely said
But I don't mind if they look in the mirror to make sure they're well groomed... And why am I referring to them as they...? I'm a girl too, bleh, I only use the mirror in the morning when I wash my face and at night for the same reason...

Well, i never look at myself in the mirror as often as now. For me , I look in the mirror to see if my hair is okay, my face, my clothes,etc.
I guess most girls do this, becuase we care about our appearence, when we reach this age.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I like to look at the mirror too and sometime even like talking too. Like a crazy girl talking to alone .. what a stupid attitude ... hehe..

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

I don'y look at myself in the mirror that much probably because I don't put on makeup, maybe if i notice something like a zit I will stop and then move on. I'm not one to sit in the bathroom for hours on end looking at myself. I talk to myself aswell usually I make up stories or something. XD

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

most girls looks in the mirror...to make sure we look good :P
me too....but only before i go out..lol
sometimes i make funny faces in front of the mirror too...ROFL

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Haha.. I've been busted :D I do it too, and I don't consider myself pretty, but I just want to look and see how I look. Its kinda wierd, but I love to look at my hair in the mirror.... its so ... blue! (on my userpage I still have the pink hair picture, I haven't taken a pic of the blue hair yet :( )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.