Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is The Ring scary? - Minitokyo

Is The Ring scary?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

it's freakin' funny! ahahahahahhahah!

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Anyone who feel scared after watching The Ring, watch directly Scary Movie 3

you will know the difference

I don't think is scary the first and second. The same for Japanese version. I think "Shutter" is more scary.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Yes and well done.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i dont think so. i have never really seen a scary movie that scaried me excpet for Chuckie and watched that at like aeg ten. i think that scared me and now no longer is scary movies scary after seeing that a a young age.

but i personally dont think that movie is scary. its about a girl in a well and a quest for answers by w women. not scary at all. but i have to say that the movie itself was pretty intersting but not scary.

the only scary movie that i have seen after Chuckie that i thought was remotly scay was The Grudge and that still wasnt scary enoguh. if i cant be afraid to the point were i would not want to go to bed then its not scary. and after The Grudge i was still able to sleep perfectly.

but as of right now i want to see Stay Alive. that seems like a good movie but who knows.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Ring is funny as hell. i laugh whole time
Ring2 is just way too funny especially the ending. LoL

I saw the original version: the japanese, and I have to confesse if you didn't scare with the american, you should not see the other version. The effects are awful and the woman seems to be plastic, well... the screams are the same.

Am I cute? ~_~

That movie is so not scary now The Grudge is scary.

the movies scary ya, but if you watch all the time its starts to go eh cause you already know whats gonna happen like all movies, but seeing it the first time was scary

The only thing I think is scary is that little girl that comes out from the tv. She's freaky, especially the way she crawls out from there.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yup y'all r right....

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

yea.. it's scary.. >.< but after watching it, i can forget about it.. i usually can't sleep after watching horror movies, or thriller, like saw, house of wax, etc, but with the ring i'm fine, so i guess it's not too scary.. o.O but i feel scared while watching it.. hahah.. confusing ecplaination? lolzz..

lee rocks!!!! ^^

Some parts scared me. >.< I closed my eyes though. ^^; Yes, I know I'm a chicken! But for community service, we set up a "haunted house" to fundraise and I was part-time Ring girl! You know that girl who crawls out of a well in the US version.

it wasnt that scary....but it was still good

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

It wasnt scary at all. I laughed at the "Scary" parts. *lol*

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I have seen both versions of all the released Rings and The Grudge and I don't know why they all say the Jap version is more scary, both are pretty equal and not as scary as to make me lose sleep over it.

If you can laugh your way through crap like Freddy vs. Jason and Childs Play(Chucky) you will be able to handle The Ring with ease!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

it wasn't scary but if u watch the second one, then the 1st 1 looks scary.

when life gives u lemons, sqeeze them into ur enemies eyes!^^
<hr>
"It iz wut it iz"

..i watched the JAPANESE "The Ring"
then
the AMERICAN "The Ring"

So...the japanese one was scarier~~~like ALOT~
and the American vers. seemed funny~XD

air-walker

air-walker

soundless.

First part isn't very pleasant, but the second is nice. Funny.

I have no need for sea view,
For a sea view, I have no need.
I have my little pleasures -
This wall being one of these.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

not a bit

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

nope not scary in the least either of them* bit of a dissapointment*, but the original japanese version is

antipeople

bastion of negativity

This is a rare instance where I think the american version is better than the japanese one.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

I've been exposed to worse shocking things then The Ring i lauged at it when i saw it

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 95 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.