Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were u afraid of when u were little??? - Minitokyo

What were u afraid of when u were little???

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

well, for one thing..when i was little, i was afraid of sharks and imagined them coming to get me on land !! XD that's after seeing JAWS!!
and i was also afraid of the dark, i was afraid something's suddenly gonna pop up and eat me alive!!! but basically i was afraid of being *eaten*

btw-was anyone here afraid of clowns?? *evil*

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by hikarinotenshi

YES!!!! There scary as hell!!!!

Signature Image

Dose the Bugger Man or Buggy Man and alos the Closet Monster counts?

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I would be afraid someone would come out of the closet at night. I would cover myself with my blanket so I would be "protected"

Quote by wind12Dose the Bugger Man or Buggy Man and alos the Closet Monster counts?

yes they count...i was afraid of them for a while too XP XP

bloodygirl

bloodygirl

Angel of the Sky

When i was little i was afraid of the dark too and that a freaky alein thing would pop out from a corner and kill me or something ,those thing creep me out even if they dont exist or not they still do/i dont mean the one with sharp teeth from the movie alains.

light and darkness are not so different they both have a meaning in life and they both help us grow

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I think we all were afraid of the dark when we are small.

Signature

Of monsters under my bed
Or in my closet..lol.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I think we all were afraid of the dark when we are small.

not true... when I was little I loved the dark (I still do)

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

when i was little i used to be terried of dolls and puppets, i got one for my 4 or 5 year bday , and my mom told me i started crying because i was scared. and she told everyone to never get me a doll ever again.
today i still dont like dolls or puppets, they still freak me out

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I was afraid of the dark when I was little... I still am. >.< Oh, yeah... and there was the closet, and under the bed. And I had this creepy feeling that a face would pop up at night whenever I looked out the window. I always shut my blinds. Scary! O.o

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by hikarinotenshi

They're very very scary!! I hate clowns!! X_X

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

crypthis

confusing reality

yeah, clown sucks esp when i saw movie IT by stephen king novel
damn as hell back then :) lol!!!

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Quote by crypthisyeah, clown sucks esp when i saw movie IT by stephen king novel
damn as hell back then :) lol!!!

Yea, that book/movie didn't help me with my hatred of clowns. ^_^;

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

i was never afraid of the dark or anything that could actually hurt me. I was never really afraid of anything. Except for a Troll that i personified and one day kept telling me to play with him when i stuck him in a drawer and his voice chip got looped. He wouldnt stop talking. didnt really sleep that night.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

The boogie man. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

the cellar ^^''

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

Seem kind of stupid but i was a fraid of aliens my mom told me they were really strong and they would take me away and i tought that i was doomed i couldn't i kept thinking that it would come and i hoping that batman would save me ^_^' OX XP

What Can Any One Do ?

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Quote by hikarinotenshibtw-was anyone here afraid of clowns?? *evil*

Yes, me too O.o And also I was and I am still afraid of spiders, yay... *sees a spider and runs away*

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

nothing...
exept the dentist (hes evil)
XP
still hate the guy

[center]Signature Image[/center]

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by RainOfStarsWell, I think we all were afraid of the dark when we are small.

not true... when I was little I loved the dark (I still do)

yea me too ....well i cant remeber what was scaring me ..hmm maybe my bro i guess he was freakin me out :sweat: and bee but now im over them lool :hmpf:

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

I was afraid of those grey gorillas from Congo, after watching it at a more recent age, I question why.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

dying and being alone.
dont think there was anything scarier back then ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

the dark, thunder, one of my teachers and clowns. I went to a religious private school-so being a young and naive child- going to hell was terrifying.

Signature Image

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.