Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls And Only For Girls!! - Minitokyo

For Girls And Only For Girls!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Here is the question: Why we always look our butt when we are looking ourselves in front of the mirror?

I dont know, I think its already an instict, cuz i always do that. And i have many friends who do it too, ^^"
I Start looking at my face, the hair, how tha blouse looks and finally i turn around and look my butt and when i am buying jeans i always do that..but you know why? you do that?
and at school I used to do that.

how about you, your opinions.

Signature Image

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

lol ya sumtimes
im in luv wit baby phat clothes
der sooo adorable ^-^

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

Haha... I do it when I'm buying jeans also. Guess when I buy my pants my booty gotta look good in it. XD

Hmm. I don't do that. Maybe I'm werid?

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

you know what? i have NO idea why i do that, maybe its just girl intuition xP
i know my friend does that at the same time "every month" to check just in case lmao!

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

i dont look at my butt that often i dont have much of one...lol..but i do look at my hair constantly...lol..but i think its because people have insercurities about the way they look..but i say be yourself..dont compare..but i know what you mean..good questioin.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i dont really look at my butt, most of the time is just when im putting my clothes on that day and i have to see what i look like in my pants and when im trying on jeans too.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by trinigirl524i dont really look at my butt, most of the time is just when im putting
my clothes on that day and i have to see what i look like in my pants
and when im trying on jeans too.

i agree with trinigirl524!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

Quote by animefairy

Quote by trinigirl524i dont really look at my butt, most of the time is just when im putting
my clothes on that day and i have to see what i look like in my pants
and when im trying on jeans too.

i agree with trinigirl524!!

Me too. And I actually really never look at my butt... o.O

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

Quote by AlishaHaha... I do it when I'm buying jeans also. Guess when I buy my pants my booty gotta look good in it. XD

lol, I agree with Alisha. You've got to make sure you butt looks good in a pair of jeans. ^_^

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

I don't look at it when i'm looking at the mirror...but i'll look at it when i'm trying out jeans or pants...cos one got to see if they fit it...i meant why would any buy a pant that don't fit in their butt...it make them look like they have no butt..

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I dont really look at my butt in the mirror that often, only when Im putting on new pants or sometimes when Im getting dressed in the morning.

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Trust me, enjoy looking at your little teenage butts now.. hehe After about 20 every thing changes... *sigh*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

To see if to much of it is showing!
Thats the only reason I look if I'm buying Jeans, otherwise I choose to ignoreit!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

I watch my butt to see if those trousers are okay there :) that's all

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

haha.. i dont usually look at my butt..
but i will look at my butt only after i finish wearing my skirt or jeans to see whether they are properly wore.. >.<
but i do look at them sometimes when buying jeans.. i guess that will make us feel good in it.. >_<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

When I look at ma butt I get sad because I don't have a fox tail... *snif*

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

I think it's just a unconcious thing we girls do. If I were to guess why, well, I'd say it was because we want to see if we look good in what we're wearing. I don't look much myself, but then again, I don't care too much about how I look, as long as I'm comfortable. That's all that matters to me. (I guess...... ^_^' )

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I don't check myself in the mirror too often, but if I'm out eating or something I'll check to make sure I didn't sit in something and get food on me.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

tempting me to take a look again are we?
T-T :p
*wonders how many boys have already read this tread...*
*comes to the conclusion : prob all*
ah wel bye!

[center]Signature Image[/center]

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Heheheh...nice qustion..
But i don't look at my butt... ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

yeah i do that too maybe cuz i have a sexy big ass and i will look that i look fine and my back side also XD

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

hehe im a guy!^^ mesa dun look at butt..XDD

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

instinct? to look at your ass while looking in the mirror? i don't think mirrors have been around for as long as we have.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.