Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatred/Love at first sight - Minitokyo

Hatred/Love at first sight

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

is there really such a thing, I mean....is there someone shallow enough who would fall in love from a 3 second sight of another being? are there people so hateful that will hate someone from just a simple look? well, I've found that..people I dislike at first sight, I usually end up liking once I have talk with them, and girls who are pleasing to my eye from the start end up being fucktards. But there are people who will hate you from just seeing you, or simply hearing you talk and never try to get to know you. Share your thoughts on the matter.

Signature Image

How can you have hatred towards someone the first time you see 'em? That would just be narrow-minded. I don't even believe in love at first sight, not to mention hate.

Quote by SketchDR10How can you have hatred towards someone the first time you see 'em?
That would just be narrow-minded. I don't even believe in love at first
sight, not to mention hate.

you'll experience it someday, you'll just look at someone, and think to yourself of how much you already dislike them.

Signature Image

it's a shame, there are people like that everywhere. Normally u can't like someone or hate someone with just a look or simple words in a small amount of time. to LIKE or HATE someone; u must know the person better...this has a cost called time. u have no right to feel any of these emotions if u actually know the person. I mean in every way. why do u hate someone anyway? what reasons people need to hate some other? and for love also...how can u like someone at first sight; by the looks of the person?...ridiculous...this is called first impression.
hate or love at first sight is simply stupid. these are just a personal opinions though...
but whatever we talk is meaningless anyways...there are people like this and I can't understand the nature of them. I also have experience with many of this kind...many has a tendency of hating me at first sight...they must have their reasons I dunno. but I learned to ignore them. If u met one...just show them the middle finger...that's all (again; just my opinion)

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Sometimes how you present your self defines the person you are... Being hated or loved for that reasons will never work out (most of the time). I been known to dislike some people by the way their act even though I don't know them... You will not be liked by everyone so why bother. You are only judge by the way you present your self in the end...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Ebony

Ebony

Dark Neko

I'm not the kind of person to judge someone based on first glance but once I met one of my best friend's foster mother's new foster kid Adrian I got a sorta bad but mostly weird vibe about her and even though my best friend had ranted about how a brat she was, I believed her after the first meeting.

Things are never what they appear to be
Signature
Thanks Kuai for the awesome avi and sig! <3

Member of *~cat-army-advanced~* *~High-Spirited~* *~Animal-Lovers~* *~Girls-Only~* *~Pure-Light-Love~*

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

I personally don't agree on love on first sight nor hate on first sight. i believe that, for guys at least, if we see an eye pleasing woman, i consider it not love on first sight, but lust on first sight. even if the woman looks intelligent and you say you want her because not of her looks but for her mind, it is still a form of lust, because you lust after her because she is unique.
with hate, i personally believe that you cannot hate someone until you've learned everysingle little detail of that person, and if you and he/she has even one little detail the same, like fave color is blue, then you cannot justify that you hate her/him, because that would just be hypricriticle (sp) because when you say you hate someone, you hate every single aspect of that person, thus if you say you hate someone who likes the same color as you, then in turn your saying you hate that color also.
umm i htink i went off topic but meh, w/e i took the effort to write something >.>
that should count for something right!? XD

i know how you feel useally i ended up likeing someone i thought i'd hate and hateing someone i thought i would like. but i also know how you feel about people hateing you i have alot of people hate me but i useally don't like them either. they never never get to know me but personally i really dont want to get to know them. well thats my thought !

Signature Image

thanx sumomo-!!

i dont believe in pre judging a person just by the way they look or act. and love at first sight thats just stupid :p

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Well as stupid as it sounds, I'm sure we've all come across a person who we've
seen for like a few seconds and then you just point out everything you don't like about that
person, but I think some people judge quick because sometimes they might know what kind of person they are just but looking at them and what they are wearing and the expression on their face, but then like they say looks can be decieving, so you're never really wrong or right when judging a person from first sight.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

hmmmm i don't think I've ever felt real hatred towards someone on first sight. Hatred is a strong feeling that takes time to mature as you learn more about the person. I've definately felt a disliking towards someone, possibly because of the way they dress (Scallies, Chavs etc) which I guess makes me fairly shallow.

Never experienced love at first sight. Strong attraction, yes, Love, nope.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Actually I do beleive in hate at first site I mean half of the people I meet end up hating my friend the first second they see them! But to me there is no such thing as love at first site....but maybe at a second time of seeing them * blushes*...because it has happedned to me and to others I know ^_^

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I admit i've hated and loved someone at first sight but like you said it turned up being the opposite after i got to known them. that is why you really should try avoiding doing that.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by SketchDR10How can you have hatred towards someone the first time you see 'em?
That would just be narrow-minded. I don't even believe in love at first
sight, not to mention hate.

LOL! That hatred at first sight happend to me! Its funny when u think about it.

Signature Image

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I believe love at first sight, but not "love that will get any where". Judging someone by their looks is way shallow, and sadly it's something a large amount of people do. You have to really get to know someone before you know if you really like them all that much.

Heh, "hate at first sight", so true. First time I saw a picture of Philip Ruddock, I felt like I would I have no problem smashing him in the face (even put aside he is a part of a political party I also hate a great deal).

pamkips

pamkips

?????

holy crap...well i see your point and you're extremely right because recently i saw this one girl and i really wanted to be buds with....'cause i thought she was funny and stuff...well talk to her and we become "friends" and she's a bitch up the ass...and that was extremely irratating.....but....were speaking of love/hatred...well i don't know much about love because i've never fallen in love....i'm a girl that's hard to please because i'm a bitch sometimes...but whatever..i KNOW i didn't state what i had to...sorry SharinganKnight...^_^

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

Whooo! yes i've felt that before, i just looked at someone and said i know im not going to get along with them, i dont know, maybe its about the way they act, like this girl i saw at school one day, she was new and i KNEW there was something not quite right about her, the next day, she must have been into two fights and she just came, something told me she was a trouble maker.
and no....Never....have i feel in love at first site, i can see a good-looking guy and be like her cute yada yada, but ive never said "omg hes so cute, do you think he'll go out with me? blah blah blah" i think its stupid
as for that girl i said i didnt like at first site, were best friends now, one day i snapped and told her that shes "very stupid comming to my school looking for fights, it just proves you want attention" to my surprise she started crying :\ ^_^' saying that she doesnt have any friends in all the schools she went to and no one likes her because she looks mean, i felt so bad after that and we were friends since then...so happy ending xP

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

ohhh...you sounds like a total newbie hating bitch...haha j/k ^_^

Quote by kawaii-chickenholy crap...well i see your point and you're extremely right because
recently i saw this one girl and i really wanted to be buds
with....'cause i thought she was funny and stuff...well talk to her and
we become "friends" and she's a bitch up the ass...and that was
extremely irratating.....but....were speaking of love/hatred...well i
don't know much about love because i've never fallen in love....i'm a
girl that's hard to please because i'm a bitch sometimes...but
whatever..i KNOW i didn't state what i had to...sorry
SharinganKnight...^_^

LOL, you're a bitch? aww...you've never been bitchy to me ^_^

as for the love/hatred at first sight, I've found that the people I've loved the most, I've spent some time getting to know and most of them aren't even whats considered good looking.

Signature Image

i never really come across strong emotions such as love and hate during my "first sights." for me, it's more like look, assess, consider if they're interesting enough for me, then acquaint and get to know. after that, if we were meant to be friends or such, then good and if not =/ meh.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Ha Ha, I hate everyone at first sight! ;)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Quote by sjolleyHa Ha, I hate everyone at first sight! ;)

nonsesne, you loved my guts from the momment you saw me, with the background music, slow motion and all

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by SketchDR10How can you have hatred towards someone the first time you see 'em? That would just be narrow-minded. I don't even believe in love at first sight, not to mention hate.

lol i do that all the time.
now whenever i see a cute blonde girl wearing pink and smiling and sh*t, it actually turns me off.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

nonsesne, you loved my guts from the momment you saw me, with the background music, slow motion and all

lol, You wish. :P

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Quote by sjolley

Quote by SharinganKnight

lol, You wish. :P

nah, I know! you think I don't notice all those love notes you leave by my walls in geran..yea...

Signature Image

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 101 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.