Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Depression-How do you deal? - Minitokyo

Depression-How do you deal?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hello everyone this is SanzosGirl.It's been awhile so I thought I would make a new thread. Today in the world we live in there is only one rule fit in or be tossed into the outcast. Today we all no what it is like to not fit in to picked on and laughed at because your different. To live in todays world you have to fit in. And if you don't this in turn causes very deep depression.I no believe me I no how it feels to be pushed into a class where you don't belong. Deprssion can lead to very bad things your pain can really mess you up inside and lead you down the wrong path. So I ask you now How do you deal? Will you chose the right path or the wrong one?........

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Unfortunatly I am undecided. I try to aim for the right path and be 'accepted' by others, however their reactions only serve to push me further toward the wrong path. In response to your question, I try to deal with depression one day at a time. When depression hits you as often as it does to me, you start to run out of rational ways of coping with it...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

if i'm under stress, i mostly let it go & it'll past but if i'm depress to something....i juz go for a drive (midnight) then drive fast....lol and working out helps me too (" ,)

Idk umm try running, or listening to music lol thats what i do O and drawing lol i cant beleive i almost forgot that

I've been in and out of depression for a while now... most of it was further back in school where i would let each and everything get to me. But currently that depression is coupled with the low self esteem problem to. Dealing with it for me is just that... i always think of it in the rational way, what good am i doing being depressed? then most of the time i just push it back surpress it and move on... the longer you dwel on it the worse its gonna get.
And i'm prolly the biggest hypocrite but when i talk to friends about if they are hitting depression i tell them to let it out talk and free yourself from it, when in fact i can't say a word about mine. One way or a another you have to find your way to deal and move past it cause life cant wait for you to get over whats wrong... at least thats how i taught myself to look at it...

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

usually i let my emotions control me,after that what ever happens, happens

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

heres what you do, you watch the last couple episodes of evangelion and itll make you feel a whole lot better

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

I usually just wirte down all me feelings, that always makes me feel better. I never really am depressed because i could careless about how society views me, i am a individual and proud of it. Also as i have my friends and family there is no obstacle i can't conqure

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I usually try to think what's really the problem and how to deal with the problem. If I can't figure out how to fix it myself, I try to ask others to help me.

That's just me though!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i write it in a book that i keep and try to live with it

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

I made a thread about it. Check it out on my sig. I learnt quite a bit about myself on that thread.

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

Hmm depressin eh? I try not to wallow in that because there's no point. And if people can't except you then screw them!! LOL. maybe I shouldn't of said that so harshly.!!! , but seriously If I'm every depressed then hmm I stare at things that make me happy or laugh.(something really stupid) Kinda weird, but it helps.
And as for fitting in.... I rather be an outcast! Spontaneousness is awesome! plus you don't have to worry about the "in crowd" or whatever the hell they call it at school, or sometimes what to wear, I get to be me and hang out with my crazy friends and that makes me happy!

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

When I'm depressed I feel nothing but some emptyness around me........I feel that I can now die.....no, not eaven die .......... just if it could so happen that I was never alive ....... so I feel that if it would be so, nothing....absolute nothing would change. I feel myself so miserable at that moments. So lonely..... I go to the nearest shop, there I buy vodka........

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I will say that drinking really does not help matters. People only drink to forget how they feel for that one moment. Drinking only further more makes the problem worse. I'm deeper then most people and I no that you may think drinking is a good idea but in the long run it only makes you more depressed. I would write about how you feel I write when I feel depressed make up a story and put yourself as the main person. Simple things like that can make all the difference when it comes to choseing the right path or the wrong one.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

well they say laughter is the best medicine

What Can Any One Do ?

same here, I work out to keep my feelings "intact"

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i work out at times, sometimes i prefer a more direct approach
when my friend, let's call him JA, he said that how i cannot match the course subjects and referred me as lazy, i worked damn hard to pass it and even way more than he did, and sometime before that i lashed out at him and told him to F**K off my case
we are good friends ever since....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I blast my music and sing to it, it makes me feel better.

Quote by azndude88well they say laughter is the best medicine

I gree with that I laugh all the time and I feel better.

I tend to bottle things up inside and not let tham show. the only side I like to show is my happy one.

anotherthing that I have come to realise is that noone has the right to insult another. the reason for this is that everyone is different and that if someone says your odd, strange, different, ec but you could say the same thing about them because when looking through another persons eyes you see the world differently.

not sure that this makes sence to you.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

Great anger gnaws me from inside!!!!!! This is what comes to me when I'm drunken.....
But it helps me from depression, really helps...........

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I just find something to do to get My mind off of things

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Watched anime or listen to music.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

To be honest I took the BLUE pill or was it the RED? O.o

Well anyhow, I am still on that situation. Simply said I handle DP(Depression Point)'s with doing something that I like even if others see it quite weird. It actually depends if your taste doesn't quite jive with the "norms" of circles of people as long as you express what you like ^_^ without being offensive. ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Buying thins, yeah, discs and videogames or war books. Is the time when you hate the world and the life, but remember, the life gone on, the life is beautiful.

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.