Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you afford to miss a day of school? - Minitokyo

Can you afford to miss a day of school?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

dusche

dusche

I need tacos!

I can and i can probably get everything that needs to be done by the next day.(not kidding)

Of course no...too lazy to take a signed note around to all the teachers, get their sigs, and then take it down to the attendence office....way too bothersome.

not me

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

Well, giving parents letter to teacher and office is so annoying...and I really want to achieve the meaningless 100% attendence.

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I can afford to miss one day of school. I get good grades anyway. And in my college they don't even ask you where you have been. It's cool isn't it?

Signature

Depends on my days. One certain days I have more lecture classes (those CANNOT be missed) and the other days I'll have studio classes (which can be afforded to be missed in a pinch).

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

you see... if i started... then i might wanna do it again... and i don't want my money to go to waste hehe cuz you know... college you pay for your classes... and if i fail it... i'm wastin my own money =P

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

I think I could have but I was raised up not to miss it except for really serious stuff and no having a cold, a headache or a stomachache aren't serious enough...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

@__@; It really depends I guess. Particular days are bad to miss - like I can`t quite miss too many maths sessions `cause of the notes and the actual teaching process .__.;

Thus I try not to miss school.

- This Free Life Crisis -

well im in college, i cant afford to miss a day unless it is friday cuz i only have a fitness class on friday. all my other classes i would be missing too much, especially my electric circuitry.

i can't cuz I pay A LOT of money to go to college. i don't want my money going to waste. and also, most of the things in my midterms and finals are in the lecture, not in the books...so if i don't go to class, then i'm basically screwed in my midterms and finals.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Definitely not.
I go to two campuses, one gives out more work than the other, but they both hand out work and assignments often. If I were to miss a day, well, lets just say the next day won't be paradise. I'd miss a lot of notes, have to do the assignments, while still trying to keep up with the others and the newer assignment.
I just can't afford it. T_T

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I don't mind =P I love it when i miss school. but i usually end up with more homework...Oh well =P

i cant afford to miss school LOL im a school boy! = P

no my stupid school gives too much d*mn work! ugh!

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

HECK NO! If I miss even one day, it messes up my groove, and that messing up my groove turns my E/A into a G/B!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

me?
if i'm sick or have a decent reason, i can spare myself a day or so.
i haven't been sick enough to miss out a single day at school in the last 6 years <-- euna ish a healthy person
the last time i was away for half away was when i had to go and get my citizenship ^^"

but, i'd rather not miss out school. it's a pain to catch up later and being a goody good student, i'd rather keep myself up to date ^^

DarkShinobi223

DarkShinobi223

Samurai Princess

I don't think I can afford to miss a school day 'cause all of the work I would miss must be made up and I got to stay after school for each class I missed that day.... *sigh* So I can't miss school unless I'm sick or something.......

Signature Image
"I have perfected my Kung Fu..............I WILL BE ACCEPTED IN YOUR WORLD!" -Leifang

I can't because I'm a good girl. I don't want to waste what my parents have done for me to have a good education

Signature

Would love to take a day off, but its really awkard skipping school alone. Rules against absentism are so dam strict too. And there is always too much work to catch up with.

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

I just missed a day of school today. Which means I missed a 80 Point assignment in a class i'm already failing. WEE~! XD

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

yep! i mean i don't like school so i don't care if i miss a day of it. plus i always get my info on what we did from my friends the next day.

erm, maybe...?
but if i'm really sick, then i won't have a choice, huh?

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Not really right now, becasue I have two test exams to take and a huge essay due at the begining of the next week. Every class count's when you in college.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.