Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you anime marathon much? - Minitokyo

Do you anime marathon much?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

subjugator

subjugator

Scrubtyme!!!

wen i watch the whole gundam series like seed/destiny and wing it takes me a week....

"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!"

I never and will never do that. I slowly enjoy watching them like I would good food.

I try to have one once a year

i'm late about naruto so i'm doing marathon hehehe
i usually wait until the anime is far or ended so that i won't need to wait hehe

Signature

What's the longest series that you own on DVD

FARELADO

Spirit of Elementals

hmmm...
based on Medical fact...running anime marathon too often is bad for your eyes ..
but, i did it anyway ...
:nya:

yup. esp. when you subscribe at aninenetwork

its 24/7 anime channel//!!

FARELADO

Spirit of Elementals

Quote by ipizhmaniacyup. esp. when you subscribe at aninenetwork

what is anime network ?
is that a cable TV with the whole lot anime from DAWN till DAWN ??

Quote by FARELADO

Quote by ipizhmaniacyup. esp. when you subscribe at aninenetwork

what is anime network ?
is that a cable TV with the whole lot anime from DAWN till DAWN ??

Depends on where you live. cause up here in the Northwest we only get the anime channel ON demand but as of late there seems to be less and less episodes being put up to watch.

oh yahh. I went on a bleach marathon!

FARELADO

Spirit of Elementals

Quote by gogeta999

Quote by FARELADO

Quote by ipizhmaniacyup. esp. when you subscribe at
aninenetwork

what is anime network ?
is that a cable TV with the whole lot anime from DAWN till DAWN
??

Depends on where you live. cause up here in the Northwest we only get
the anime channel ON demand but as of late there seems to be less and
less episodes being put up to watch.

I see..
How bout in Australia .. Is that channel airing as well in other country ?
never heard one here before

i would love too>.< so much to c+to learn.. but no time..its so sad..i dont like school for this T.T i dont have so much time for my hobby then...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by FARELADO

Quote by gogeta999

Quote by FARELADO

Quote by ipizhmaniacyup. esp. when you subscribe at
aninenetwork

what is anime network ?
is that a cable TV with the whole lot anime from DAWN till DAWN
??

Depends on where you live. cause up here in the Northwest we only get
the anime channel ON demand but as of late there seems to be less and
less episodes being put up to watch.

I see..
How bout in Australia .. Is that channel airing as well in other country ?
never heard one here before

australia doesnt have that channel here sadly, that said i dont think anime is big enough here to warrant it

Signature Image

The Hole Slayers and Slayers Next series including Bubblegum Crisis and a stop in good old city hannover for buying more anime stuff and fan-arts! (maybe I watched about 35 hours non.stop!)

azuuuh

azuuuh

~Manmo Sumairu~

I marathon always when I finished downloading some complete series XD.

My best record was watching 95 eps Prince of Tennis without stopping XP.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

next marathon which is this week will be please Teacher and Please Twins ^__^

Signature Image

don't do it anymore, im just too lazy to find and dl a entire series nowadays. I remember i did it with love hina(can't remember the others) + a few manga series (scans). good stuff. I usually do it during holidays, at night.

I think the last time I marathoned an anime was when I watched Rurouni Kenshin tv series starting Friday and finished on Sunday. Wish I had that kind of time now. :(

When I borrow a complete serie or I download I always watch until I finish the serie, jeje is really good :D sometimes my friends say that I'm crazy maybe but I don't care I enjoy watchig anime or reading manga

Chapenbovet

Furi Kuri

Me and some of my friends marathoned GTO, and then FLCL. Went from about 10 in the morning to 5 the next morning. ^^

Not a whit of wit.

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

yep.. one. i inivted my friends over and we watched 5 hours ofr fruits basket O.o

usually if i download the entire series at once, i usually watch them 20 to 30 episodes at a time since i want to clear them off of my computer as soon as possible since i dont have that much free space on my harddrive...

LOL i marathon tons of anime all the time LOL. I mean i usually stay up all night just to finish an anime series. If its thirteen episodes or less i will watch it all in one go, but if its 20 or more episodes i break it up into two section but yeah i do maratho a lot.

If you are talking about watching for a long time then,
I go crazy when the anime is actually worth watching, like DNAngel, Gundam Seed, RahXephon, etc. Otherwise, i'd just shut the TV and catch on my sleep.

If you are talking about TV marathon then never cause here where i live, there's no anime manarthon on the local channels.

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.