Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you anime marathon much? - Minitokyo

Do you anime marathon much?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Up here in Canada we have marathons every New Year's Eve and I make a point of watching it.

Yeah I do that quite often. One of the funniest was watching the whole GTO serie after a 48 hours non-stop lan party with my friends. We were so worn out that whe laughed whenever there were the smallest joke:D

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes when I have time and have time off.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

saraane

saraane

Dream on

Dude, I'm in an anime CLUB six hours of anime straight twice a month. lol.
But on my own yes I do sometimes.

Everyone has dreams...
Signature

yea a lot. lol

if a series is really good sometime i cant stop untill i get to the end

I do every once in a while. I watched most of Haibane Renmei, Berserk, and Soul Taker before. I thinks theres more, there just not coming to mind right now...

It's rare for me as I have a lack of complete series and at times I do get distracted (like when the DVD player freezes up)

Just finished Ragnarok the Animation (i.e. Ragnarok Online) marathon. 26 eps. Quite nice. I think I'm going to watch GitS:SAC & SAC 2nd Gig again.

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I don't really marathon. I don't have enough continuos hours to do so :(.

Hmmm... yup sometimes. But only to catch up with the old series.
the newer one's, i'll catch them every week. I love the chase too ^_^

I used to do marathons all the time. I had a friend who lived in a different city and I was only able to see him about once every two or three months. We used to watch anime together all the time. Because I would only be there for about 2 or 3 days when I would visit so we would cram as much anime as we could into those days. We would average about 50-60 eps of anime in a weekend (about 2-3 series). My best "marathon" would have to be watching all of Gundam Seed in one sitting. O_o That's 52 eps... yeah.... that was a long day... but worth it!

I marathon usually during spring break or thanksgiving break since only myself and one other guy are usually here on campus. He's an anime fan too, so we have a large collection to choose from. Our last marathon was Juuni Kokki, Elfen Lied, and One Piece. We're currently planning our next marathon for the upcoming thanksgiving break, heh heh.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

yeah....

esp. when im bored, i watch a bunch of anime the wholeday.

MPX88

MPX88

Love Goku :P

My very first marathon was Gundam Wing at TV^^
15 episodes by day :D

Then, i make a lot of marathons. The last one was with Saiyuki^^
But i made it with Soukyuu no fafner, Mai Hime, Gundam Seed, the three first moovies gundam with 0080 war in the pocket and 08th ms team :D

Meshi ha ... ?

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

marathons is the way to go.
i ve gone in one shot through Evangelion, Great Teacher Onizuka (drama, including movie and TV special), Onegai Twins, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Sadamitsu the Destroyer, Tsukihime... and almost every series i had enough episodes to do so... :P and all of the OVAs of course.

all of those are fansub-marathons, greek TV rarely airs any decent anime.

its the same way with books... you just cant leave a story half-read, can you? ;)

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

Yeah... the last animes I did a marathon with were Gokusen, Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, and Full Moon Wo Sagashite. That was when I was stuck at home on the rainy days..

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Usually I watch a series at a time, sometimes over a course of consecutive days.

I am invincible!

kaidou

kaidou

.mousou.dairinin.

Ya, I love doing marathons. Every now and then one of my friends and I will schedule a HunterxHunter-thon or a Gundam-thon or whatever. Back when I lived with 3 other otaku, that was our weekend--every week we'd get done with our homework, pick a series, grab a couple bottles of whatever we drank, and press Play. I still do it whenever I can.

My website of nothing: Sappari
http://www.kame-house.net/sappari

Ya I had 2 in one week a month ago. Fist I watched half of Fullmetal Alchmist and then 99% of Neon Genisis Evangelion.

I've done a lot of marathons already especially when i get a sem break or a very long vacation.

Signature

Yeah! I'm having one right now although it will start at aroung 7:00 am after I've done my chores. I usually do it during sembreak and christmas vacation. I'll be watching GSD, EVA, Witch Hunter Robin and 12 kingdoms. This is gonna be fun!

Signature

Rarely... I think my record is 20 eps of FMA. I don't have much time and it is sometimes difficult to have anime that I can watch without stopping.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Depend if my favoriet character appear or show example Inuyash. I only watch it when I know Sesshoumaru is in it. Or if is my favorite show example Mirage of Blaze. I have watch it over 10-15 times now or may more. Kind lost cout. Don't mind watching it over and over.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 84 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.