Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tea or coffee ? - Minitokyo

Tea or coffee ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Tea AND coffee, sometimes at the same time! Give me about an hour or two after that, and I look like a total wreck!

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

tea with a touch of cream, no sugar. earl gray for the mornigs.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I drink tea most of the time, but coffee is good sometimes as long as it's with milk!

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

tea....all the way...coffee makes your breath smell BAAAADDDD! lol

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Shitloads of coffee

I like tea more than coffee... coffee taste so YUCK

I like green tea with lots of sugar.

I love the smell and taste of wonderful coffee with cream and sugar, but if I had to choose i would pick Tea plain green tea.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

tea is my new obsession. My boyfriend drinks tea all the time so I've gotten accustomed to it. In the morning I drink peppermint tea. Helps perk you up! Also good for those that have asthma.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Coffee! is the best, with a lot of sugar and sometimes with milk, and of course very effective when you don't have to fall asleep :)

Ooh ooh me me! I drink iced tea. I've never had coffee.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I'm not quite sure.

Tea is nice and sweet and lovely on those tired days when ya just want to put your feet up.

But I love the smell of coffee and it has a very strong taste which is great on the overslept mornings ^^

So, I like both :)

Signature

i like tea with sugar because its good for you and it smells good

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I like to dring Greek coffee but i like tea and cappucino is good too. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Both. I don't like plain coffee, but I love cappucino and mocha. And I need sugar in tea. XD;

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

i like green tea, much rather be drinking that.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I preferr tea myself. I mostly drink Iced Tea but also green tea too.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

green tea ^.^

I prefer coffee

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i go for tea...i just can't get used to coffee...it's not like it helps me with anything
tea is okay i guess...it doesn't usually matter what kind it is as long as i can drink it ^_^

Coffee! With lots and lots of sugar! With some cream as well. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I stick with coffee. I frequently take it black, just because it is easiest that way.

I am invincible!

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Coffee, but only with milk and sugar

ooh thats hard. I'm more likely to drink coffee because my mom makes really good coffee. but I have the worst coffee making skills ._. I always seem to add too much cream or not enough of this and that. tea is nice, but I don't drink it often

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.