Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tea or coffee ? - Minitokyo

Tea or coffee ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 142 total items

does mocha count? never got use to the bitterness in coffee >_< also like green tea occationally

neither for me. i like iced tea, but don't like tea and i hate the smell of coffee much less to drink it.

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

I like Pure Black Tea.
Then again... I like starbucks. ^^

Tea is the way to go man/gal cause it's awesome in all the seasons

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

It depends. I drink both, depending on the need and the taste. If Im into something mellow, with a soft flavor, or else my body is indicating a dire need for vitamins, phytonutrients and other biochems found in it, I drink tea. Ends up being a mix of storebought stuff and the mint I grow myself.

Now if I need to stay awake, I brew up rocket fuel. Take three pots of ordinary coffee(and if you have any of the sludge left at the bottom of a pot after a few days, so much the better), and brew them all down into a 32 oz cup. Gets a thick consistency, with that interference pattern on the top like you see with oil.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

I prefer tea to coffee.

i can't drink coffee without sugar, so i'll have to go with tea ^_^

Signature Image

i prefer tea

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I prefer tea, however in the early mornings I get a coffee, but usually if it is that bad an energy drink will suffice. I am in College full time & work full time. Sleep is a luxury, not a requirement lol.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Tea tea tea....

Coffee! Though not straight coffee...more like cappucinos and mochas. lol, I do love chai tea, though!

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

Quote by PrydeyHey...i have a suggestion! Mix BOth coffee and TEA ! MIX it! Make sure u put the creamers and sugar...jus have a go ^^ it wont kill you...hehe

He He He...i've done it long time ago...before i read this post
It Tastes like mix of plain flavoured and bitter flavoured, I prefer tea than coffee anyway,...TEA IS THE BEST, also makes us healthy, too

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

Tea with milk, no sugar :)

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Definitly Tea ! Mmmmmm Hot tea.... yummy !
Coffee is yuck ! i hate this taste !

Signature

Dont really get why people like tea - it taste very little.
I prefer coffe - although mostly derivates like cappucino, caffe latte and so on.

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Iced Sun Brewed Sweet Tea. Yummy Yummy

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I prefer tea, it tastes better.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Hmm...I'd go for coffee, it goes great with pastry.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

tea, easily

i hate coffee

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

i'd say tea...bt i dun hate coffee..really depends on my mood in terms of coffee..n and need heaps of sugar, choco, caramel added to it ^^

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

T!...i heard that younger generations in japan don't drink as much t and the older generations are upset b/c it's kind of like an art and a tradition what with the t ceremonies and all that jazz. caffeine's bad for you and ... stuff.

o.O

green t...did you know that there's green t icecream? haven't tried it myself, though.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 142 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.