Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if you met hitler? - Minitokyo

what would you do if you met hitler?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

i say give him a taste of his own medicine and stick him and his dum officers in the gas chambers.(maybe torture them 4 a little while and starve them before tho) :)
but when you do more research into him, he was actually not that bad apart from his obsession with jews and taking over the world, he pulled germany out of the great depression!

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

Why wait for him to die (the historical way)? Get the shot gun and fire (like a sniper).... or maybe just blow 'em Nazis to pieces!!

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

What a silly question ;)
Just give him what he deserves.... Death.

Oh wait ... maybe pain and then death, not that i would enjoy it, but it is just what comes to my mind.

I would probably shriek out in alarm "Holy sh#t, I'm dead! AND IM IN hell!!!" or something to that effect.....Hahaha I'm just kidding people. After all there is humor to be found in everything, which I firmly believe...

Anyway, to answer you truthfully, if this were a time travel situation where I met him before wwii, then I would kill him, or at least attempt to. But I'm a firm believer in leaving history as it has been, to prevent anything far worse from taking place. And if I were to come face to face with him in some sort of afterlife experience or whatever, I really think that I would move on. I have no desire to hear his side of events or probe into his being any further than what I know. There are far more interesting and worthwhile people to want to encounter than a mass murderer who led a world into chaos. So many people are fascinated by what drove him or what's the mystery of him. He was only full of hatred, and I've never found hatred to be interesting, only destructive. Hope this answers your question! ;-)

(Oh, and I hope he burns in Hell as well....)

samu02

Back to Basics

I'll ask for the spear of destiny. I'll let him know how he is viewed in our time and try to persuade to change his ways. All the while, planting a time-bomb up his ass set to explode if a certain unsavory historical event happens, like say the holocaust of the jews.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

if i met hitler i'll ask his autograph and shack his hand then shot him in the back of the head make sure he is dead. then loot anything of his that is of value so when i get back to my time i can sell it for lots and lots of mula

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

mewhen i met hitler iw illl ask him why were u so racial????were u rejected by a jewish girl or wat? then shake his hand and introduce a jewish girl to him(make sure it is a good one) ....when time pases i will jus shake his hand and ask for his opinions
isn't it good trying not to give nasty opinions ...if i offended all of u tell me and i will edit these.... :sweat: ^_^'

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

This reminds me of a shirt that's out of print. It had a big picture of Hitler and under that it said "Love him or hate him, we can all agree on one thing. He killed a lot of Jews."

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

If I went back in time and met Hitler? That's an odd topic.

But, I would probably go up to him and hit him in the face and say "Stop it!"

And he'd be like "Ok, sorry." No, since he spoke German, obviously, he'd say "Ok, traurig." but whatever.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.