Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you able to swallow pills? - Minitokyo

Are you able to swallow pills?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

Oh, I can do that easily xDD with water of course.

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Yes i can... I've been sick most of my life, so i've gotten the hang of it..

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Yea, I have to take medicine every day. The hardest medicine I did have to take is peniciline xx blah! That stuff tastes discusting!
U

I can't.. I don't think i ever have either.
I usually choke or spit it outcause i can't do it.
But i spose it's been maybe 3-4 years since i'veever had a pill i think? not sure

No problem here. I just swallow them up with water.

Gonna turn into a problem when you're older.*thinks Ecchi
*grins
Just a joke.
Hope you can "SWALLOW!" "The Pill" soon.
*laughs untill blood vesel explodes
*chokes on blood and still laughs
Gomen! That was a bit mean,I know,but I'm feeling a little depresed myself,and I though I'd have some laughs.You don't mind,do you?

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

kailone

wandering dreams...

after i watched gundam seed destiny and soukyuu no fafner, where there was always at least one character who popped pills, i had fun "popping" smarties...so fun XD and i'm able to pop pills no problem. maybe it comes with practice >. > try doing it with mints or something ;P maybe it'll help! ^0^

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

because ive been really sick on and off im able to take pills easily ive been taking them for as long as i can remember so it's kinda second nature by now

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

omggg, i have a really hard trying to even put a pill in my mouth, much less swallow them <_< small pills, i mean REALLY small pills, i can do it, but bigger than a regular M&M size....forget it...must b chopped into small pills/pieces, lol.

Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

wha! i hate swallowing pills...and i'm almost 14. i recently "learned" but that was with a super small pill and i drink liquid meds whenever i can...

I use to be a little uncomfortable with it too but the trick is to have the pill float in the water when you swallow. I've never tried swallowing a pill without water but I have experianced not quite swallowing the water and pill in one shot. lol, i'm not sure if that makes sense, I end up with this annoying feeling that the pill is lodged in my throat but it isn't cause the feeling goes away.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Uhhh...well if the pills are huge, then i have a huge problem swallowing them, i'll probably end up chewing them ^_^' i duno why, maybe cuz i got choked by fish bones, twice O.o one was so bloody huge, ( Well i was young then, to me everything was huge ) and the other was thin and small but hurt like crap when i tried to down it with water...So...maybe thats why i'm afaid to swallow pills...lol i know its stupid cuz pills and fish bones are two different things, but i just dont wanna get something caught in my throat again...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

setlogix

setlogix

Kira Yamato

I can swallow pills with ease now, but before I used to have problems swallowing any type of pill, even the smallest ones. If you have that same problem, try swallowing a pill with applesauce - it works every time (at least with me). I used applesauce as a crutch until swallowing pills was no longer a big deal at all.

It was never really that hard for me to actually swallow pills. Except huge ones that I had once but those are pretty rare.

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

with or without water, np. i've always been able to do so very easily. it has to be a really big pill to need water.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

I can eat an entire bottle of aspirins.

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I had a great deal of trouble swallowing pills until I was around 13 or 14, even with water. Headaches were utter torture for me because I couldn't (or wouldn't?) take anything other than little-kid-type chewable tablets, which eventually stopped working for me 'cause they weren't strong enough. I remember a couple times mom and I resorted to grinding up Tylenol tablets and mixing the powder in sugar. That sorta worked, but it was a pain.

I don't remember how I managed to start taking them properly, but I kinda wonder if it wasn't a psychological problem in my case. I remember when I was very young, I had a very bad cold and was painfully stuffed up. Mom gave me half a Sudafed tablet in an attempt to make me feel better, but it was the first pill I ever had to try to swallow, so I didn't know how to do it and it landed squarely on the tip of mu tounge. It tasted utterly vile, so I spat it out reflexively (all over mom :sweat:), and refused to have anything to do with swallowing pills untill my early teens.

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

At first i was scared to^^ thought the pill would get stuck in my throat^^ but i eventually HAD to get used to it cz my mom said its easier^_^
(btw, nice thread subjet ^.~ )

~xianghua~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I used to have that problem...

The problem seems to be your tongue has the "block" reflex built into it: "Don't let that thing down there!" Try this: Swallow some water, then throw a pill in, more water, and quickly swallow that too, then swallow a third sip to wash it down. If water doesn't work, try something sweeter (I like Gatorade).

See if that works. If they're nasty tasting pills you're trying to take, try swallowing some M&Ms first.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

I definetly have a problem with that. I can't even swallow a small pill. When I was young, it was easy to swallow pills but now it's hard.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I used to have that problem too. lol, I could drink 2 full mugs of water but still was unable to flush the pill down my throat. Eh... when no one else was at home... the pills would usually end up in the trashbin.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Well, i need water to get it in, never tried without water. Cos those pills like Panadol taste horrible x_x so i prefer to swallow it quickly

I can't swallow pills AT ALL..x_x; Which is a really bad thing for me, i'm going to be put on depression medication..and I won't even be able to swallow it.

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

swallowing pills isnt really a problem, no water for me just the pill.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.