Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity blood ending. How do you find it? - Minitokyo

Trinity blood ending. How do you find it?

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

I just finish watching the last episode of Trinity Blood. It's not what I had expected. I thought it needs a better ending. How about you guys.

I hope they could make another afterward series for it.

You wouldn't betray me, right?

well too bad the author died, so this ending is better than nothing.
deal with it=_=

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Nani?
How many episodes are there? I've seen up to episode 17 and can't find more....

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

there ar 24 eps..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by crimsondividewell too bad the author died, so this ending is better than nothing.
deal with it=_=

O.o What? The author died? What did he die of?
I agree that having a bad ending is better than having no ending at all.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

?! The author is died? When? Where? How?
=_= I don't even know...

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

lol... go http://s7.invisionfree.com/Trinity_Blood/ to check it out...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

This is so depressing. This totally sucks. There's only 24 episodes to my favorite anime? This sucks. Dammit, curse the world!#!@#!@# HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA (laughing like a mad man)

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

x_x I was hoping that it will be more than 24 episodes...

the manga didnt even go past volume 2, and no where near what the anime progressed in story...so i guess the ending was expected.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

dunno, the way it ended there could be an ova or somethin later, if someone decided to continue his work, but you kno who looked fricken badass:D

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

oh man! thats y theres not much of trinity blood. too bad the author died. no one can continue this kind of anime....

havnt seen the ending though... hope sombody continues the anime for the sake of the fans.... but still loving it.

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i was really hoping for a 2nd season cause it is set up for it but since the author died well hmmm that might not happen :( the fight with Abel and Cain was a bit short I was hoping to see a bit more of that but I still loved the end and secretly have my fingers crossed for a second season

Quote by EvoIIICE9A the fight with Abel and Cain was a bit short

I agree... And I can't see much of the fight either... Too dark... *crying*

I read somewhere that there was another writher who is finishing the novels, so there is the possibility that there will be a second season.

Yes! Please please please continue the anime....

arashiyuki

arashiyuki

Sparkly Bishounen~*

While the ending was indeed disappointing, it certainly opens the path up for another series or at the very least, an OVA. As such, I am certain something will come up in future if the fanbase is large enough, inspite of the deceased author. GONZO may very well decide to end the story as they see fit, and go through a completely original arc.

I'm curious though, if anyone has read the novels, did it actually ever get to this point where Cain fought Abel?

"Chire, senbonzakura"

WAI, Byakuya-sama <3 <3 <3

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

trinity blood needs a second season! don't you agree? i don't kno about the author dying, cause anime news network would've said so on the author's thing. I was kind of wishing more of a lovey love love thing with abel and esther >-<! just me and my love for the estherXabel coupling. but yes, the ending was really confusing. @_@. Even if they don't make the series a 50 episoder or something, at least a 26 episoder =__=

when i watched the ending i was like "no it can not end like this the has to bee more episodes" but if the author is dead it really doesn´t seem good for this serie, but we can always hope and end did really wasn´t an end of any kind it was only laying ground for second season were abel an io hunt for cain

I really don't know as well...

Does anyone know where I can get the TB novel? I think it's gonna be interesting. I don't really wanna see the manga. Don't know why. If anyone has any info how to get the novel or the manga, can you write a PM or write in my guestbook?

merged: 11-17-2005 ~ 11:47pm
About 2 weeks have passed since the author died and I'm still so sad!#@!#@! If anyone please have any info on Trinity Blood please write~

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

an estherxAbel ending? i was banking for a IonXesther ending...i'd think that abel would still have the memories of the other chick in the coffin....ya know kinda like guilt....

I personally is a EsterxAbel fan.... heehee... But Abel likes the lady who died... you know..

exactly! which is why i reckon it should be an Ion x Esther ending... Abel has too many memories of the dead chick...besides isn't Abel immortal (being a vampire and all) ...where as Esther is a mortal?...though i might eb contradicting myself since Ion is also a methuselah (i mean look at his grandma! :i'd hit it: )

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.