Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend? - Minitokyo

Who want to have Kira Yamato as your boyfriend?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by cloudstifeI would choose Athrun over Kira...... i just can't stand Kira sometimes....esp the thought that he killed Heine ...... he tries to act like a saint when he does not know wad he is doin and.....he stole his best friend's girl......

That's not true ! Kira didn't steal Lacus from Asuran. She left Asuran because she felt Kira was the right person for her. Kira never forced her to leave Asuran. If Asuran couldn't keep her as his love, well ... I think that says enough, ne ?! Sorry, but a die-hard Kira fan like me doesn't let things like that to be said without any reply XD hehe, I'm way too much in battle mode lately XD

Signature Image

MiahWar

MiahWar

Genbu no Miko

No... ^^
I would like to have Yzak as my boyfriend.. not Kira.
Kira acts like a child, and cries a lot...

Signature

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Sorry, I'm a dude. I'd probably stick with Lunamaria instead.

As for Kira, he's decent for a GS character and better than that putz Shinn in GSD.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I like Kira...
He's my #1 fav guy in GS/D...
Well, I have to admit that he's sometimes a crybaby...
But I just like him for the way he was...
He's just sooo irresistably CUTE, charming, sweet, smart, and sooo COOL! The perfect guy for Lacus-chan! ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

maybe,but in my dream i really want too!he is so kind and haandsome ha~

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

sheesh hating kira because his a slight pansy at time in the anime, i like to see some of you go out and kill our own kind and not feel remotely compassionate. only thing i hate about Kira is that he took Lacus *raises his fist* hahaha xD overall his got most the qulities a girl would fall for. since i am a guy i going to have to say no, maybe if i was a girl but hey! thats not going to happen hahaha

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

Quote by gpo1zephyranthesThe only good thing I see in Kira is his Gundam piloting skills. As a "real" person he's lacking behind. <.<

i kinda disagree with that...

you see we dont go thru what kira has experience... whether we like it or not Kira existence as an ultimate coordinator actually started this war... thats something a person with so much compassion for people arent gonna take we easily.. and secondly what would we do if we were ask to fight in this circumstances? do we run and hide like kazui (frm the first season) or do we fight for what we believe? and god hes fighting his own best friend over and over again thats not gonna be good right... so i must he really has some principles to admire... thou what i think i you don like is because hes a very sensitive guy... you know thats the kind most girls like...

laurent

laurent

Quote by lacusxxclyne... you see we dont go thru what kira has experience... whether we like it or not Kira existence as an ultimate coordinator actually started this war... thats something a person with so much compassion for people arent gonna take we easily.. and secondly what would we do if we were ask to fight in this circumstances? do we run and hide like kazui (frm the first season) or do we fight for what we believe? and god hes fighting his own best friend over and over again thats not gonna be good right... so i must he really has some principles to admire... thou what i think i you don like is because hes a very sensitive guy... you know thats the kind most girls like...

Well, finally somebody who agrees with what I've said for so long. It's nice that you see the true person behind Kira. Every single word you wrote is sooo right ! I wouldn't want to stand in Kira shoes, and I know for sure that a alot, really a lot, of people would react just like he did ( or even worse ) when they would suffer the same horrible faith as him. I really admire Kira's strong will and the fact he cares so much for other people. Just like him, I'm a very sensitive guy, and it's like you've said, it's those kind of guys girls like most.
Anyway, arigato for your nice reply lacusxxclyne !

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

hell no! that's disgusting! X-O

Signature

Yurifa

well if u ask me, i would love to be his gf or his wife of course but the question is if kira would like me also! hehehe! Lolz
he's hot and very hansome....

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

definitely YES! its like his my fav charac though the whole series even though ,fine i admit,his a bit of a crybaby in gs but since gsd his more matured n he is sooo cute

oop interesting question, but not a good question!
Fist I'm a guy so the super woman I love is Lacus --> I hate Kira :)
Second if I was a female, maybe i think Athrun is more handsome than Kira , and Kira is such a baby cry --> Athrun is a best choice for female
Sorry Kira-fan,but I think Kira is a hero but not a good man to become a good boyfriend :) ^_^'

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

haha.. i would never have kira as my bf coz i'm a guy and do not want to be a gay :D
but i think kira is kind and cool :)

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

im a girl... and NO, in seed he was just a crybaby who was all confused, but in destiny, he's a "bit" better

of course HELL YA! he is so hot but he is really to nice even for his own good and i have to say to all the guys who hates him "If u were a girl u would definatly love him"
but then again i would rather have him stay by Lacus' side and live with her and have a happy ending!

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

Of Course I want HIM!
I hontoni love him! *.*

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

nope!
my hearts already belong to Jin hahahaha

noxzmaze

noxzmaze

MazeaH

i really sorry. i have not idea, who is kira yamato.
....-_-'

laurent

laurent

The main charac from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. It's the guy on my sig, and if you click on it you can go to my userpage where there are lots more pics of him ^^

Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

YESSSSS! whoever made this thread..youre awesome! I love Kira~ hahahah
Kira is
-HOTT (with two Ts!)
-sympathetic
-caring
-kind
-doesnt want to fight
-protects others
-determined

and much more! lol
anyhow.....watch and learn guys! all the guys hate him b/c all the girls think hes hott..but what about learning from him?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Kira isn't THAT sexy.. But he's still sexy. I don't know, does that even make any sense? But either way, I think it's the cool action poses and how he has emotions? :P

laurent

laurent

Quote by starrliteangelYESSSSS! whoever made this thread..youre awesome!

Thanx :D *blushes* glad to have found another die-hard Kira fan

Signature Image

Well, if I was gay...

No, I still wouldn't want that dork.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

oh heck yes. someone that sweet and kind. someone who doesnt fear showing emotion. someone that strong. someone that cute and hot. how can i say no =] teehee

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.