Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 things that annoy you in exams - Minitokyo

things that annoy you in exams

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

If Some Of My Classmates Makes Ruin By Keep Annoying Everybody In The Class Like Yelling, etc.
I Can't Concentrate At All =(

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

my pessimistic thinking that i may fail my exam....

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

they asked this question in my physics exams but when i look through it i was shocked it is not an physics question it turned out as an IQ question freaking me out and the whole school requested for bonus marks.....

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

prince-leon

~Lion~

I know that the chairs we sit in annoy to me no end. Sitting in those things for 2+ hours can be murder on your behind. =/

Also when the lecturers continuously walk through the aisles. Breaks my concentration dammit. >_<

"Zankoku..."

shodan

Shotokan Disciple

i hate it when i doubt myself and change my answers during the exams, it always comes back to kick my ass

ohh i hate the feeling when i have to write an exam or get the exam back...but the most hatefull feeling and situation for me is: If i´m sitting irght now on it and i´m going like crazy..then reading the task and then getting more nervous..espacially then i read this and always have to ask myself what this task is asking for..then i´m going more crazy and then soemtimes i write the wrong answer T.T

i dunno why-...but its hard for me to understand the thins>.<

ppp

ppp

I have to study till 2am to finish my portion and when the mornining comes I forget it all.

ppp

omg i have to learn for an exam like one week before-.-''

but if its math or german..i need one month T.T''

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

A 6b pen in a math exam.... >___<

And other time... when I was a lot sick taking a statistics test. An annoying thing for sure is having your mind blank x_x

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

i hate:
d. None of the above
e. all the the above
f. only a and b

annoying and tricky types of questions.... >_<

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Certain types of exam formats bug the bejeebers out of me, especially the annoying types, grr. Also, when a question is worded really badly, that makes me mad too.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

To see the questions on the test--the ones I didn't study for hours on. Also to see people finish their tests before me and act like it was easy when it was clearly not.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

stupid proctors who keep walking around, makes me lose concentration

Signature

Imagine taking a extremely tough maths paper and when you are stuck on a qn and trying to concentrate in the silent exam hall when the guy behind you starts banging on his calculator. First it scares the hell outta ya, and it also messes up your concentration. And tests usually lack sufficient time too!

Periphery

The End

Having the clock in a really awkward position. I have bad eyesight so when I take my exam in the hall I usually can't figure out the time, being so far away, so I work as fast as I can, thinking every minute is my last. Having the teacher shift the mike when I've not yet finished scares me horribly, my heart starts leaping about and my hands immediately tremble, and I break out in cold sweat. Horriblel what exams make you go through, thank god they're nearly over.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

i hate exams that dont have multiple choice on them. I cant guess when theres no multiple choice.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I hate when the other students, who have finished the exam yet, speak and speak.

Teacher forgot to copy some exams papers
so we only had page 1 and the exam was 2 pages
Some people already left the room (like me) and we had to remake it a week later

if i can get a 5.5 (10 is the max you can have) i passed
But some times i get a 5.4 or 5.3
That really sucks and i have to redo it

Signature Image

Joslin

i wish

the tests i'm having in my sch are all conducted online. where you do it and submit online. what i really don't like will be when there are times when the server goes down and we have to do it on the paper. if that's so, might as well do the test all on papers from the begining. and because of that, we tend to forget to bring along the pens and pencil for just in case the server goes down again. and another most annoying part was, when you finish the test and click the submit button, sometimes there's error and the answers will be all gone. and have to do on the papers, it's just a waste of time because you have to do it all over again and there's not much time left. we only 30 mins to do the test. esp when you having a programming test, it's very fustrating when such things happens.

I hate chair kicking. I constant squeky sound coming from chairs and desks, building works outside, questions I don't know the answers to haha... The general annoyance.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Tests that run for more than an hour. I think that I almost fell asleep while taking one. I also detest having to take those tricky multiple choice tests; usually, I can find a reason why any of the given responses could be right. How wrong is that?!

It also really annoys me when the teacher walks around. I mean, sure, I can understand why they would, but it's so annoying - it's like they're just so paranoid that students are cheating.

Oh, and the worst of all - tests given right before lunch. I wanna eat! - not take an exam... :( (and you can hear other student's stomach's grumbling too... haha ^^; )

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

TRICKY QUESTIONS ON TEST ESPECIALLY (MATH) ! >_< also people who talk when others aren't even finish with their test or exam yet.....

well, the clicking sound of high heels on the floor does irritate me a lot, especially when there are quite a few female invigilators(in heels, no less) "clok-cloking" their way through the rows of students taking exams. worse still if the ground is not concrete but wood. loud!

The structure and use of fonts for the exam really stresses me out. Like they only use that kind of font in the exams only.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.