Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife? - Minitokyo

What Shuffle! character would you want to be your wife?

Tagged under Shuffle!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

I would have a hard choice choosing between Kaede and Primula :sweat: . Kaede is extremely cute, quiet, and apparently a good cook, shes got good measurements too ^_^' . I am not a pedophile or a lolipedo-fin :sweat: , but i think Primula is also very cute, and shes the most quiet girl in the series, but i think she would be a kool girl to get to know. Decsions, decsions, decsions....

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

I'd go for Asa-sempai!

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

Kaede

merged: 01-19-2006 ~ 03:48am
Kaede ^^

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

well....Primula....but yeh really hard to choose,

Rankings for me

Primula>Sia,Nerine,Kaede>Asa

I can't choice,because every girl is very beautiful.
especially kaede, I love her very much

KAEDE ALL THE WAY

I don't know who's the most beautiful (almost everyone ^^).

The best wife could be from Asa or Kaede (Nerine would be good, too)...but...

Primula is just too cool ^^
I think my vote goes for her.

Definitely Shia. She looks awesome, can cook ...

*WATCH OUT, I'M GOING TO SPOIL! DON'T READ ANYMORE*

and she got another personality:)

Zerox0714

Zerox0714

The Chosen Angel

Quote by Teusz-chanDefinitely Shia. She looks awesome, can cook ...

*WATCH OUT, I'M GOING TO SPOIL! DON'T READ ANYMORE*

and she got another personality:)

I'm with you don't forget though that is also one of the cutest girls there hehehe ^_^ sorry for anyone that disagrees

Life is too short to spend time fearing death ^_^

Either Nerine or Primula for me... ^_^

it is too hard of a dicision, i choose them all! lol

Asa-sempai!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I'm actually in the middle of that show right now and I'd say out of the characters, Asa is the most appealing. The other characters are too one dimensional, Asa on the other hand has a lot of personality traits that make her better.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Kaede, she seems like your typical (not so typical these days...) ideal vision of a female you'll want to have as a wife; quite presentable and great in the kitchen and other household chores, definitely the choice if you want a pretty maid-like bride XD

Instead of choosing just one, it's so much easier to just take Kareha or Sia to be your 1st wife to be apart of the realm of the gods. Since it's a polygamous society, you then chase after whoever else you want and create your own little (or maybe not so little) harem, hah ^_^'

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Quote by RyuukikunErr... It's real tough..
I like Nerine and Lisianthus..
Lisianthus because she's Cute and funny
Nerine because she is kind and always tried her best
But i think i'll coose Sia.. Because i want my wife to be funny..

man i would LOVE to have Sia for a wife. XD
to bad it is only fantasy :sweat:
i just better keep to drawing her. XD

merged: 02-16-2006 ~ 09:41am

Quote by RyuukikunErr... It's real tough..
I like Nerine and Lisianthus..
Lisianthus because she's Cute and funny
Nerine because she is kind and always tried her best
But i think i'll coose Sia.. Because i want my wife to be funny..

man i would LOVE to have Sia for a wife. XD
to bad it is only fantasy :sweat:
i just better keep to drawing her. XD

Signature

asa san

OMG Kaede hands down, 100%cute, and 200%hot, athletic, smart, great cook, and shes really goes all out for someone she loves. if Rin-kun had any more sense than a rock, he would have chosen Kaede. No second thought, about it, definitely Kaede. Plus, im 5'11.5" and Kaede is like 162cm = 5'2" or 5'3" so a hug would completely engulf her, lol. so cute... she's got all the qualities of the ideal "see-you-in-my-dreams" type of girl. I love Kaede

merged: 03-13-2006 ~ 10:51am
===SPOILER===
AAARG you ppl who want Kaede then see episode 19 and change your mind, man thats so annoying! AARG~! dont you all realize that Kaede was the Victim in those episodes? she was the victim because Rin lied to her about what happened to her mother. I know he said it to help her with her life, but a true friend would have comforted her in other ways. If i was Rin, i would have constantly be at her side everyday. To help help her back on her feet. Lies only hurt others, Kaede would have known this. She was the victim. even if she knew she was the reason for her mother coming home. she couldn't help it if shes got a cold. Real friends dont lie, Rin-kun just isn't smart enough to help her constructively. "Whats the matter Rin? not smart enough to help her, so your just gonna lie instead?" Then in the last few episodes she blames herself for everything, all Rin can do is look stupid while she suffers. Rin is lower than dirt, compared to Kaede-chan.

kaede-chan ! ^^ or maybe asa-senpai (so cute and kinda funny girl... ^^)

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

Kareha for sure!
i only want Kareha ... *dreaming*
*___*

Well i agree with what profnightvision said, all of Kaede's attributes are just way on a whole different level compared to other girls, that might came close to that is Primula, i like her too ;D

I agree that Rin shouldn'tve lied to Kaede about the incident when her mom died, because sooner or later she'll definitely find out the truth, if the longer the truth is hidden from her she'll get hurt more severely. I do get Rin's intentions that he wanted to comfort Kaede by telling her that the incident was his fault not hers. But what Rin doesn't realise is that, if you do things based on false-truth, things would go alot more worse, even if Kaede knows the truth before hand... If Rin was a true friend, he should've acknowledged the truth and help to cheer Kaede up.

Now on to the question, I don't know about marrying but...
i'll join the Kitto-Kitto-Kaede *CLUB* for sure!
X-P

Shia or Mayumi. I think I'm the only one who chose Mayumi. Why those two though?

Shia
Well, she's a very flirty girl (don't want to spoil anything, but for those who finished the whole serious, I think you know what I mean by flirty). Also, she looks great physically and has a very cute personality in my opinion.

Mayumi
Well, it seems like she needs the loving. I'm one of those guys who don't really care much about chest size. As long as they have a great personality and heart, I'm all theirs.

i like primula the most... but she's too emotionless.......
for kaede, she's the perfect choice as a good wife

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

I like Kaede the best ! In my oppinion she is the cutest and (for those who have watch the anime) I kinda pity her at the very few episodes of the anime.

Having all your effort to be completely ignore by someone you like sure hurts a lot...

for me... shia and nerine is out from the beginning. they from other world. who cares. and that make kaede or asa senpai. of course i choose asa senpai. she's cheerful. kaede is good, but i rather think her as a sister.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 167 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.