Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game should there be a movie to? - Minitokyo

What game should there be a movie to?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

There has been a mortal kombat movie, doom, and even a Halo movie, and a few others. What game do you think should have a movie to it? I would love to see a metroid prime movie.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

brothers in arms would be cool; so would a rainbow six movie; although i would rather have it follow the book instead of one of the games

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

chepe

chepe

chepe

->EVRYBODY HATES CHEPE<-

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE, FROM ANOTHER DIRECTOR, BECAUSE THE RE MOVIES SUCKS, THE DIRECTOR IT'S A JACKASS, HE MADE ALIEN VS PREDATOR, ANOTHER CRAP MOVIE, FROM ANOTHER CRAP GAME

MOVIES FROM GAMES ARE ALLWAYS BAD, AT LEAST STREET FIGHTER WAS FUNNY, MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIES SUCK, TOMB RIDER MOVIES SUCKS, YEAH THEY SUCKS AND YOU KNOW IT

I HEARD ABOUT DOOM THE MOVIE, MMM I GUESS IT SUCKS, ALSO THE FINAL FANTASY MOVIES SUCKS TO, THEY ARE SO BORING, LIKE THE GAME ;)

BUT, i would like to see a movie of Metal Gear

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

i like Magna Carta... the game graphic is a lil like final fantasy...if they put more effort into it, the movie should be something like Advent Children ^^

Zelda, Donkey Kong, Warcraft/Starcraft, neverwinter nights and/or baldurs gate 1&2, hmm any rpg game in a movie would be cool

aiya.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness should have a movie put to it, but i think thats almost reality because i heard rumour of it being made into an anime series, if anyone knows more about that please PM me.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

Kingdom Hearts and the upcoming Grandia III... also FFVIII ^____^

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

kingdom hearts I/II, breath of fire IV, warcraft, forgotten realms: demon stone....n somemore i cant remember =.="

Signature

I second Warcraft, Starcraft, Neverwinter Nights & Baldur's Gate 1 and/or 2. There've sufficient storylines there to make good movies.

However the only problems would be the director and the budget. Given the rather insipid reaction to the D&D: The Movie previously, if any director wants to make those four into movies, they better bring in the entire original creative team of the respective games to supervise the writing, casting, etc. The budget must be sufficient as well as they'll be CGI heavy. In short, give them the LOTR treatment. Otherwise, they'll blow.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I would pay good money for a Metal Gear Solid movie, I would even bribe people for it

Quote by EvoIIICE9AI would pay good money for a Metal Gear Solid movie, I would even bribe people for it

Another good candidate but methinks, they'll have to tone down the trademark philosophical dialogues and undertones in MGS series to a manageable level. Otherwise, it'll likely draw a bad response (if not an outright http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/volrath77/Forum%20pics/wtf.gif) from viewers not versed in MGS-verse.

Quote by EvoIIICE9AI would pay good money for a Metal Gear Solid movie, I would even bribe people for it

me too

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

a freespace 2 movie would be awesome, though i bet it would run high with special effects and CG

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Final Fantasy 9, Kingdom Hearts 1, COM (chain of memories), and 2.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I would agree..they should have a Kingdom Hearts Movies......but I also say.....why not Zelda........It's really famous..and there is definately a story plot you can have....

Quote by WongoI would agree..they should have a Kingdom Hearts Movies......but I also say.....why not Zelda........It's really famous..and there is definately a story plot you can have....

agreed, link and zelda should have a movie.

The Story from FFX or one of the Starocean Series(I prefer the 2nd) could be a good story for a Movie !

Prince of Persia I think would make a good movie.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Quote by dogmeat

me too

As long as it doesn't suck like the other movies based on videogames.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

I think a lot of games might make good movies, but movies based on games always suck. Hopefully if they make anymore they do a much better job, give the games their dues.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Please nobody wanted to make a movie from Legacy of Kain series? I think it deserves that much cause it is one of the coolest vampiric games ever.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I'll suggest two more: Fallout and Fallout 2. However, due to the long adventure, they may also be suitable for mini series.

Quote by SilveRavenI think a lot of games might make good movies, but movies based on games always suck. Hopefully if they make anymore they do a much better job, give the games their dues.

I believe the fault lies more in the director and to a certain extent, the budget. Take Uwe Boll for instance. House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark. Bloodrayne is going to be released soon. I don't think he even consulted the games' original creative teams when he made those movies. He just buys the licences & voila, we are treated to terrible, terrible movies in all aspects. Writing, screenplay, etc. If you go to IMDb, you'll see that Fear Effect, Far Cry, Hunter: The Reckoning & Dungeon Siege have been included as his future works. If I take the fates of House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark as examples, I don't have that much faith in Bloodrayne & he's going to send a few more good games to the trashbin. Why God!? Why!? T_T T_T T_T

As for budget, a lot of games will have to rely on extensive CGI and SFX to make it look realistic and good on screen. That will cost lots & lots of money unless they can come up with cheaper alternatives. That said, directors should know their own capabilities before tackling potentially high investment movie shooting and should just back off when they are given only meagre budgets.

*sigh*

i liked to see a zelda or a kindom hearts movie

Signature

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

I like Diablo 2 ,Counter Strike , or Valkyie Profile.I think some member will also agree with me.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.