Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lunamaria Hawke - A Shallow Character? - Minitokyo

Lunamaria Hawke - A Shallow Character?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

Who do you like Lunamaria the best with?

Shinn and Lunamaria
60 votes
Yolan and Lunamaria
2 votes
Rey and Lunamaria
13 votes
Arthur and Lunamaria
6 votes
Athrun and Lunamaria
11 votes
No one, bitch deserves to die. ^^ <3
36 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

He? Luna impopular with girls? I'm girls and love her so much~ XD
She's cool!

Well Luna? from teh beginning is Shinn I guessed, well I even a bit suprised that the beginning they paired Shinn with Stellar... ;) but if must ShinStel..
Rey x Luna is so great~ 2 cool! XD

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I just want to say again that this isn't a thread for bashing, just people stating their opinion on this particular character. ^^

And though I realize that we could blame the writers and producers of the show, that's true for every anime. I'm talking about Lunamaria and that's it. ^^ No Fukuda or any of that... even though essentially they created her and are the reason for her lack of development, I'd still just like to focus on the character itself and not the people behind it.

I'd say much more but I'm on a friends computer, but once I get my internet back, I'll have a more indepth comment.. and reply. ^^ Anyway, thanks for posting on this everyone and once again I'd like to state that its not just for stating your dislikes or annoyances with Lunamaria. If you like her, please say so. ^^

Thanks and I hope you guys had a great holiday, though it's a little late now. ^^ <333

EDIT ::::

Oookay! ^^ Now I can reply! <3

Nightangellj

Everything you said made sense to me. But we're just looking at Lunamaria, not the people who wrote her. Or how badly they wrote her, though of course it has everything to do with how she is. Get what I mean? Lunamaria as a character was immature, had irrational jealousy, hit on the guy who shot her sister out of the sky, and wasn't a good pilot. All in all, for me, she's not a likable character.

Only I don't think Meyrin could be called an attention whore. The only time she did anything to Athrun, she did it in a discrete way. Or well, more discrete than anything Luna had ever done. Saying she's a shy one doesn't make sense either. Attention whores are NOT shy. And everyone might want a little attention from the guy they admire and with Lunamaria around, its not really that easy. ::laughs::

Son Pan

It wasn't meant to become a bashing thread. And immature comments can be fun. ::giggles:: But I agree, Fllay and Luna aren't alike. Fllay had development as a character and was interesting. ::huggles Fllay::

Quote: Is that so ? Lunamaria's impopular with girls ?!

I like her and I think my sister likes her too.

Well, it's never been in me to dislike a character solely because of the way they look or pose in pictures, but it can add to annoyances. Of course, I don't like Lunamaria because she had little development, got a large role in the show, and her romance with Shinn is sick.

Anyway, that's all really. Later everyone <3

Signature Image

luna doesn't belong with anybody..when she's with shinn it's like their brother and sisters..

THis thread is pointless bashing.the meere fact that there's a "Bitch deserves to die" option is evidence of that.

I for one totally love the gal. And it seems alot of you are forgetting some very VERY important details.

1. Shin "killed" Meyrin. That was an order and ORDER not Shinn suddenly deciding hey Im gonna kill Meyrin. It was a command from the higher ups t eliminate a TRAITOR. Secondly after the incident it's obvious to everyone that it was killing Shinn that he had to and he was there to comfort here.
As a couple they make sense as tehy were two people who have known each other for some time who have similar pain. They are able to understand each otehr and that brings them closer together.
and they also show concerna nd compasion twoards each otehr. They worry for each otehr and they embrace each other.

2. She is a good piolet. the fact that she's a red is proof of this. She was able to survive the Jet Stream Attack and was able to take out grunts liek nobodies business on several occasions. She had a hand in destroying two X1's and taking control of the requiem. She was also able to go toe to toe with the Gaia in a MS designed for long range combat.
The only instances were she was shot down were when she was regulated to turrent as the Minerva was in the middle of the ocean and ZAKU's cant sweam or Fly and when she went after Athrun.
3. Luna was quite mature. The proof off this is that she was able to see Shinn wasnt at fault for what happend with Meyrin and not give into rage or hate.
4. Attention Whore. there's a difference between attention whore and beeing brave enough to talk to the oerson ou have a crush on. If the others cant get attention from Athrun it's there own fault for not acting.

The fact is Lunamaria is an excellent charecter. She is both very brave and kind. She has shown compassion and concern on numerous occasions and her kindness is without equal.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Quote by LunaFanTHis thread is pointless bashing.the meere fact that there's a "Bitch deserves to die" option is evidence of that.

I for one totally love the gal. And it seems alot of you are forgetting some very VERY important details.

1. Shin "killed" Meyrin. That was an order and ORDER not Shinn suddenly deciding hey Im gonna kill Meyrin. It was a command from the higher ups t eliminate a TRAITOR. Secondly after the incident it's obvious to everyone that it was killing Shinn that he had to and he was there to comfort here.
As a couple they make sense as tehy were two people who have known each other for some time who have similar pain. They are able to understand each otehr and that brings them closer together.
and they also show concerna nd compasion twoards each otehr. They worry for each otehr and they embrace each other.

2. She is a good piolet. the fact that she's a red is proof of this. She was able to survive the Jet Stream Attack and was able to take out grunts liek nobodies business on several occasions. She had a hand in destroying two X1's and taking control of the requiem. She was also able to go toe to toe with the Gaia in a MS designed for long range combat.
The only instances were she was shot down were when she was regulated to turrent as the Minerva was in the middle of the ocean and ZAKU's cant sweam or Fly and when she went after Athrun.
3. Luna was quite mature. The proof off this is that she was able to see Shinn wasnt at fault for what happend with Meyrin and not give into rage or hate.
4. Attention Whore. there's a difference between attention whore and beeing brave enough to talk to the oerson ou have a crush on. If the others cant get attention from Athrun it's there own fault for not acting.

The fact is Lunamaria is an excellent charecter. She is both very brave and kind. She has shown compassion and concern on numerous occasions and her kindness is without equal.

totally agreed!
you got the point there.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

adn here's a point for teh AsuCag fans out there. Athrun allegedly killed Kira too.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

You can blame the lack of development on her relation with Shinn to Fukuda. He's the one that screwed an extremely interesting universe.

As for the character itself, Luna had much promises to be a big hit but she was overshadowed by Lacus, Cagalli, Meer and yes her sister Meyrin.

Luna is an interesting character but under-utilized. But heck, I still like her cause of that mini skirt and over-knee socks. XD

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: THis thread is pointless bashing.the meere fact that there's a "Bitch deserves to die" option is evidence of that.

That was mostly for kicks. ^^ I DID create the thread and my biased-opinion may have shown through. But it's not just for bashing. That's why I put all those other options. And stated numerous times that it wasn't for just people who didn't like her. And I also stated it was all my opinion on her. So really, other than having a title that might attract people with a similar opinion as mine, it wasn't just meant for that. ^^ ooookay? I don't feel like repeating myself on this, so the next time I'll just quote myself.

Quote: 1. Shin "killed" Meyrin. That was an order and ORDER not Shinn suddenly deciding hey Im gonna kill Meyrin. It was a command from the higher ups t eliminate a TRAITOR. Secondly after the incident it's obvious to everyone that it was killing Shinn that he had to and he was there to comfort here.

Perhaps using the word 'kill' or 'murder' is the wrong terms for it. I certainly already knew that it was an order, like I believe I've stated more than enough times. But the fact is, orders or not, I do NOT see anyone with a conscious hooking up with the guy who shot their sister out of the sky! It's ludacris. And they haven't been close for long, like I've also stated. The writer herself (I don't remember her name) said that Shinn was NOT CLOSE TO ANYONE on the minerva. His and Luna's relationship remained the same for 36 episodes (a relationship that was obviously very platonic and comradic (is that a word?!) and then suddenly after the incident, Luna puts the moves on Shinn.

If I were Shinn, I'd probably have kissed her back just like he did. For two reasons, guilt for what I'd done and also because I'd be thinking of my sister. But I'd also wonder what the hell was wrong with this girl. ^^ But Shinn's immature and kinda stupid himself, so you know, I forgive the guy.

Similar pains of losing a sister? Well, then don't you think that even a kind, mature person would still be hurt to look at the person who was ordered to kill their sister? Seriously, that excuse of them having similar pains and being able to understand each other is bull. She got with him so quickly it was like she wasn't even upset about it anymore. And they only start acting remotely affectionate towards each other once this has happened.

If they had hooked up later on, after speaking to each other about it and having time to THINK, then yeah, maybe I could see it. But it wouldn't be a perfect couple. Not at all.

The Shinn and Lunamaria couple doesn't make sense. The circumstances DO NOT work. ::shakes head::

As for her being a good pilot, well yeah, she is a red coat. But uh, that shot she had on Djibril... ::shakes head:: And I don't care if it was for the plot (since everything that happens is) it's just really hilarious that she missed that. I suppose that's where I get it from, since it's the only time I remember Luna specifically in battle. Other than that I didn't pay much attention to her. But I do believe Gaia was pushing her back, but I could be wrong. ^^ (if you're referring to the fight at Junuis 7) I'd have to rewatch it to be sure though.

Quote: 3. Luna was quite mature. The proof off this is that she was able to see Shinn wasnt at fault for what happend with Meyrin and not give into rage or hate.

No, no, no, Lunamaria is just a shallow character who jumped in Shinn's bed after he was order to kill her sister. lol.

^^ I mean, she still could have not seen him at fault and NOT hooked up with him. I really believe that was what tipped me off to not like her. It was sickening that she would do that. It was like spitting on Meyrin's memory, orders or not.

And seriously, after overhearing that conversation between Athrun, Kira, Cagalli, and Milly, you'd think Lunamaria would have been a hell of a lot more suspiscious than she was. Especially after both Athrun and Meyrin were labeled traitors. I dunno, you'd think she'd have a little more faith in her sister and not say something so ridiculous as 'she was brainwashed'. ::laughs:: It would have been awesome if Luna had went to find out the truth. Then she'd have been cool as hell.

Because really, being immature or even an attention whore does not bother me that much and most of the time I can overlook stuff like that with characters. But hooking up with Shinn right after that happened? No. that's not cool at all. It ruined her character and made all of her faults stand out so brightly to me.

Quote: 4. Attention Whore. there's a difference between attention whore and beeing brave enough to talk to the oerson ou have a crush on. If the others cant get attention from Athrun it's there own fault for not acting.

First thing. There's nothing wrong with talking to Athrun! In fact, at first I thought she was nice to him. But then, her attitude with Meer was just... immature. ^^ Meer was supposed to be his fiance and I believe that means a heck of a lot more than some crush on a war hero... but Lunamaria even said she'd just watch her step when "lacus-sama' was around to Athrun. And that little comment about him slapping women too.... ::shakes head:: She was upset, sure, but showing that irrational jealousy so openly is an example of an immature little girl. But anyway, the word attention whore just popped into my head when I saw one of those ridiculous poses of Lunamaria. Her ass was showing and I wondered how come Stellar's ass never showed, despite wearing the same exact style of skirt... oh well. ^^

And then she jumps into that 'relationship' with Shinn directly after. ::shakes head::

Quote: The fact is Lunamaria is an excellent charecter. She is both very brave and kind. She has shown compassion and concern on numerous occasions and her kindness is without equal.

The fact? That's not a fact in my opinion. Wow you sound awfully arrogant. ::shakes head:: You're the second Luna fan I've come into contact with that I've had to say that too. Really, in YOUR OPINION, Luna is excellent, compassionate, yada, yada, read it above. But I certainly don't see that.

In my opinon, Luna was immature, cheerful, chattered endlessly about pointless things for the first half of the show, then spent the second half with Shinn. Their scenes were cute, yeah, but there's no way that I could forget the circumstances. ^^ She was brave though. ^^ I'll give you that. But her kindness is without equal? ::shakes head:: That's amusing. But for me, I think Lacus, Meyrin, Murrue, Milly, Cagalli, and Meer were all nicer than Lunamaria.

Sorry, I had to check your user info. Seems you're very new, like, only a couple hours. Interesting. ^^
Welcome to Minitokyo, I really hope I don't spoil your stay with this reply. ^^ <3

<3 Later.

EDIT ::::

Quote: You can blame the lack of development on her relation with Shinn to Fukuda. He's the one that screwed an extremely interesting universe.

As for the character itself, Luna had much promises to be a big hit but she was overshadowed by Lacus, Cagalli, Meer and yes her sister Meyrin.

Luna is an interesting character but under-utilized. But heck, I still like her cause of that mini skirt and over-knee socks. XD

^_____^ I know that we can all blame that on the writers, but that is true for every show, know what I mean?

I really believe I could have liked her if she had just had more development and a better part in the show. But we're talking about Lunamaria, the one that was portrayed, despite how good she might have been. ::shrugs::

Ah hah! I'd have thought she was hot too if she had had longer hair. And if her skirt hadn't been pink. All those different shades of red just looks a little funky to me. (her hair, suit, and skirt) But she's certainly cute. (though it doesn't say much since they're all cute to me. ^^) Thanks for your honest two cents, hehe!

ANOTHER EDIT ::::

Quote: adn here's a point for teh AsuCag fans out there. Athrun allegedly killed Kira too.

I see what you're trying to say here. But the circumstances are much different. For one, Cagalli was very upset and confronted Athrun. And he cried. They came to their understanding on that. And at that time, she didn't know Kira was her brother.

And then AFTER she found out Kira was alive was when Athrun and Cagalli's relationship really picked up and they started acting more like a couple. Although I think they're couple also happened too quickly, but was much more developed than Luna and Shinn and more likable. Actually, I adore Cagalli and Athrun together. But I also like Athrun/Meyrin, because of Destiny. ^^ Wow, off topic here. ::bows head:: That's all.

Signature Image

Let me explain the shot on Djibril Mr. No Nothing.

Shuttles Move very very fast. it's a little thing called escape velocity. Take into consideration the shuttle has already launched and she had to trvel the entire island to reach it. There was no way for Luna or anyone else for that matter to have hit Djibril.

Even Char missed a space Shuttle and he was right there.

SHUTTLES MOVE STUPIDLY FAST! YOU PHAIL

Really now, Im arrogant. Says the person who makes a thread to bash a charecter he dosent even seem to understand in the slightest

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: Let me explain the shot on Djibril Mr. No Nothing.

Shuttles Move very very fast. it's a little thing called escape velocity. Take into consideration the shuttle has already launched and she had to trvel the entire island to reach it. There was no way for Luna or anyone else for that matter to have hit Djibril.

Even Char missed a space Shuttle and he was right there.

SHUTTLES MOVE STUPIDLY FAST! YOU PHAIL

Really now, Im arrogant. Says the person who makes a thread to bash a charecter he dosent even seem to understand in the slightest

Thank you for that interesting little lesson. ^^ But physics and the laws of nature do not apply in Gundam Seed. Anyone remember Mwu or Kira or Athrun or Meyrin? And their gundams going BOOOM? Haha. ^^

And Mr. No Nothing is incorrect english. It should be Mr. Know Nothing. But since I am a girl, it would be Miss Know Nothing. LOL.

::laughs:: Is that really all you have to say? I really thought for a second Luna had it in her shot range though... hmm, oh well. ^^ It was still endlessly amusing to watch ::giggles:: Same with the scene where Shinn almost killed Luna to get to Athrun. Hehe.

Actually, I do understand Lunamaria. Or at least, the impression I got of her is shared by others, if you'd read some of the posts of this forum. So are you telling me that ALL of us don't understand Lunamaria? ::laughs:: She's not that complicated, unfortunately. Hahahaha. ::is very amused::

As for the bashing thing, let me quote myself. ^^

Quote: If you like Lunamaria, please feel free to say why. I know I went off, but I wanted to be thorough. I really don't like her. But this isn't a thread for bashing! More like, I'm interested in what the people who like her think of her and how they interpreted the show. It's interesting, entertaining, and perhaps will even be enlightening. But we'll see on that one. ^_~ And of course, if you don't like her, let me know! ^_____^ <3

Let's all try to be civil. If I sounded too harsh, well, know that I DON'T hate Lunamaria. I just don't like her. ^^ I'm open to the idea that she's alright. ^^ Anyway, please, tell me your thoughts on this!

Quote: I just want to say again that this isn't a thread for bashing, just people stating their opinion on this particular character. ^^

Quote: Son Pan

It wasn't meant to become a bashing thread. And immature comments can be fun. ::giggles:: But I agree, Fllay and Luna aren't alike. Fllay had development as a character and was interesting. ::huggles Fllay::

Quote: That was mostly for kicks. ^^ I DID create the thread and my biased-opinion may have shown through. But it's not just for bashing. That's why I put all those other options. And stated numerous times that it wasn't for just people who didn't like her. And I also stated it was all my opinion on her. So really, other than having a title that might attract people with a similar opinion as mine, it wasn't just meant for that. ^^ ooookay? I don't feel like repeating myself on this, so the next time I'll just quote myself.

Hmm, I thought I said it another time too but I guess I can't find that right now. Oh well. ^^

<3 Later.

Signature Image

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

nightangeljs & UchihaTaijiya brings up some interesting points about Lunamaria. Good insights, which reinforce why I hate SEED DESTINY.

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

I still think Luna and shinn works out fine. Even though shinn is a little bit mess in the head. Also can anybody tell me how to submit signatures .... I tryed sumbitting it and clicked on the bbcode but it doesnt work. I am having a hard time thinking that out. tttthhaaannnnnnkkkkkk yyyyoooouuuu :)

Signature Image

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I think and think. Luna wasn't that bad, TO BE A SHALLOW CHARACTER...

True, she was just a character and I believe I said I hate her in this thread. Again I think is it possible to hate a character so badly? No. So I take back saying I hate her.

Some people has opinion and some people has different opinion. True. But for a character? Come again? A character?

This is going nuts! Giving opinions here and there, telling people they are right and you are wrong means what? In the end, it is still same. And that is Fukuda.

It will be Fukuda who'll put where a character, and Luna's position is in the series. So lets not hate characters and start hate FUKUDA!

p/s... I sallute Fukuda if he does a well done on the nest series. But that's only 20%.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: I think and think. Luna wasn't that bad, TO BE A SHALLOW CHARACTER...

True, she was just a character and I believe I said I hate her in this thread. Again I think is it possible to hate a character so badly? No. So I take back saying I hate her.

Some people has opinion and some people has different opinion. True. But for a character? Come again? A character?

This is going nuts! Giving opinions here and there, telling people they are right and you are wrong means what? In the end, it is still same. And that is Fukuda.

It will be Fukuda who'll put where a character, and Luna's position is in the series. So lets not hate characters and start hate FUKUDA!

p/s... I sallute Fukuda if he does a well done on the nest series. But that's only 20%.

Well I know I never said I hated her. ^^ But I'm not quite sure what you're saying here... ^^; ? How is it wrong to express my dislike for a character? People do it all the time to Uchiha Sasuke, who I adore with all my heart. And I just suck it up or defend him, ya know? And I can say I think someone is wrong, just as they can say that I am wrong. Or you can say you think we should just focus our negative feelings on Fukuda...

And it's not really getting crazy.. I mean, we're just expressing our different opinions on the character itself, not the writer or the director. I don't care about Fukuda one bit. I will not start hating Fukuda, because he created this show that I love so much. Even if he screwed the second part royally.

Without Fukuda, there never would have been Athrun or Mwu or Stellar or Gilbert or Lacus, and those are some of my personal favorites. ^^ I can't sit here and bash him because I don't like what HE decided to do with HIS show. Get it?

But I can express my frustrations about characters and their relationships if I want and originally that was why I wrote this thread. I wanted to see other's opinions, regardless if they agreed with me or not.

And its not interesting if we just post what we think and that's all. Why not challenge someone's opinion, especailly if you personally think it makes very little sense pertaining to what actually happen in the show? Forums are full of this, and if you can't handle it, then don't post back. ::shrugs::

I'm not trying to be rude, but I really don't get why you even posted that. ^^ <3

Quote: nightangeljs & UchihaTaijiya brings up some interesting points about Lunamaria. Good insights, which reinforce why I hate SEED DESTINY.

Thanks. ^^ <33

Quote: I still think Luna and shinn works out fine. Even though shinn is a little bit mess in the head. Also can anybody tell me how to submit signatures .... I tryed sumbitting it and clicked on the bbcode but it doesnt work. I am having a hard time thinking that out. tttthhaaannnnnnkkkkkk yyyyoooouuuu :)

Would you elaborate a little more on why you think they work out? I'm just curious... ^^

But actually, now that the war is over and both Shinn and Luna know that Meyrin is alive... it does make their couple a little more tolerable. ^^

And I'm sorry, I don't know how to sumbit sigs either. ^^;; But I think you might be able to find out in the forums somewhere. ^^ Eh, sorry I couldn't be of more help. <3

<3 Later everyone.

Signature Image

I like Lunamaria but not Shinn X Lunamaria. I mean, why choose the person who killed ya sister? Yes, blame Fukuda for making her such a shallow character. And i still think Stellar is much better for Shinn. Both of them really need a temper managament class...

I still believe Luna makes a nice chara, if only she weren't so stuck up and so bitchy...thanks to Fukuda..

And yeah, THEY SHOULDN'T KILL HEINE !

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I like Lunamaria, heck I'm a big fan of hers (mainly because she pilots a red Zaku *hint hint*).

Most ppl who hate her are AthCag fans that are pissed because Athrun and Cagalli's relation wasn't stable in Destiny...seriously, relationships in life don't always work out perfectly and one thing GSD was succesful in portraying was that(GSD? being successful in portraying something? what is the world becoming to?).

About not understanding why she's a red coat...well, she showed a good amount of piloting skills throughout the show. Like LunaFan said, she managed to survive the Jetstream Attack, go watch 0079 and you'll see that surviving one of those ain't easy unless you're a "dang nasty pilot" like Gaia of the original Black Tristars would say. She managed to stand her ground against Stellar's Gaia Gundam in the earlier episodes. The only time she wasn't that good was when she was being used as a turret for the Minerva with Rey.

About her "rivalry" with Meyrin and her attitude toward her. Well, they're both teenage girls, and teenage girls (especially sisters) can have intense rivalries. Besides, Luna showed time and time again that she cared for Meyrin.

My five canadian cents.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

ellamornet

ellamornet

Tragic Heroine

I happen to be a big AsuCaga fan who dislikes Lunamaria. Not because I'm an AsuCaga fan, but because I think she was a pretty useless character. I love Meyrin and Meer because they actually did something pretty big in the show. Luna was just shoved to the side and got zero development. If you took her out of Destiny, nothing would've really changed.

Signatures are for losers like me.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: Most ppl who hate her are AthCag fans that are pissed because Athrun and Cagalli's relation wasn't stable in Destiny...seriously, relationships in life don't always work out perfectly and one thing GSD was succesful in portraying was that(GSD? being successful in portraying something? what is the world becoming to?).

I'm also an Athrun/Cagalli fan and that's got nothing to do with why I don't like Lunamaria. She had nothing to do with their relationship and besides that she wasn't even a threat - Athrun showed no interest in her and even blew her off. From what I've seen, more people don't like Meyrin who are Athrun/Cagalli fans. I happen to love Meyrin and Athrun/Meyrin is a cute couple imo. ^^

Quote: Besides, Luna showed time and time again that she cared for Meyrin.

Yeah by hooking up with the guy who 'killed' her. >.> And when Lunamaria was yelling at Athrun for betraying 'them' and 'taking Meyrin', all Luna saw flashbacks of was Athrun and Meer.

Hmmmmm..... I wonder what they were implying there.

Quote: I happen to be a big AsuCaga fan who dislikes Lunamaria. Not because I'm an AsuCaga fan, but because I think she was a pretty useless character. I love Meyrin and Meer because they actually did something pretty big in the show. Luna was just shoved to the side and got zero development. If you took her out of Destiny, nothing would've really changed.

Agreed. ^^

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Y does lunamaria deserve to die? I dunno but I like her character, although she can be a kiss-ass or whut not, She is cute and she is a good pilot too. Personally and imo, I like her more than any other gundam seed destin's ORIGINAL characters than most. I think the person who deserves to die was meer.

why lunamaria just pointless destiny character? i don't comment she is pointless, but for asucaga fans, maybe she is a hateness girl (she loves athrun likes cagalli loving athrun?) but i salute for she, luna is a tought and brave girl, as a meyrin's sibling she is a goodness sister and the most "normally behaviour" besides other minerva squad pilots (rey & shinn), poor luna, in the fact, i agree she is impopular as destiny girl, not like lacus cagalli, or meyrin too.....

I like Luna :]! (I'm a girl) (and didn't watch the complete serie)
Anyway, I don't think she is immature (even if she was... well... who have never been?!) Well... I've read many opinions about her.. and some reviews of episodes (I'm addicted ;_; I can't wait) and I still liking her... ^^
She is not perfect. But how many animes/mangas shows the protagonists doing the same thing as Luna and many people loving the main char? The big difference is that their reasons, feelings and thoughs are really explicit. Luna is almost secundary... she has a small space in GSD, while there are many characters to explore.
Sometimes I can see somethings of her on me. :] hum...I have a story... but I know you don't want to hear it... so I'll tell you! Ok, I'm just kidding. XD
About LunaxShinn... first of all I hate Shinn for being stupid... and I like him because... i don't know ._. Well, I think they fit perfect >_> ahm... because...I have my reasons ^^''' ...before and during their relationship there are many small things that make them a good couple.
I've never seen LunaxRey as many people sees >_<''' i don't know if i'm the only one who have never seen.. or other people see more than what there is XD.
ShinnxStellar.... I hate chars like stellar... :/ sorry. (I don't like Rei Ayanami too... sorry again)... and thank God she died (sorry one more time)
back to Luna. I think she has her way of being. Not bad girl... not perfect girl.
and who compares Luna to Flay... i'm sorry but it looks insane o.O

merged: 08-20-2006 ~ 10:17am
Oh, and things that I forgot! (as always)
I'm PRO Athrun and Cagalli :] I can't accept they will not be together ¬_¬
I don't see anything bad about Luna liking athrun... :/ It's nice because well... >_> there's the story you don't want to know! uauauauauaua XD
And the most important... they are young... they don't know how to act as adults as you... ¬¬'... if you see... but... ;] Luna and Shinn shows how to care with each other very well! ^_^ and I like it! Is so... cute! In this point they are like me and my love ^^

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

fuck all of you haters. Luna is the bomb!

Signature

I like her, personally.
Perhaps she is a bit shallow, but that means they didn't put enough effort into developing her. I think she became stronger by the end of the series between the apparent death of Meyrin and her growing closer to Shinn.

ahzira

YAY

OK..I don't like lunamaria because she did ridicilous things and that.And thats not because im a shinnxstellar fan(shinstel looks more compatible together i mean they look like awww..so cute together)

i don hate her,i juz don like the shinnxluna pairing.I juz saw Lunamaria as a bystander or something related 2 it.She was given a big role in the series and yet she did nothing 4 the plot development.

And if shinn did love luna,y did he saw stellar in a dream or as a ghost?And naked 4 that matter..uhhhh y did i add that...anyways Stellar did more than Luna she somehow 'comforted' shinn.I mean if you look at her playing in the water or dancing don't u feel relaxed?ok maybe that was juz me..And Stellar gave shinn a reason to carry on fighting.And if i remember correctly shinn was blinded by the rage of losing stellar and his sister that he did not see Luna 'blocking' Athrun.He almost killed her.

ok that's juz my opinion.no offense lunafans/shinnxluna fans

and the person who created this thread.U are so awesome in expressing ur thoughts on Luna and for that i support ur opinnions!SHINNXSTELLAR FOREVER!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.